Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+21
Scienza
Cptadder
O. Hinds
Frost
Kattlarv
Valikdu
Aonee
Ketchup
Tytan
Penby
Admiral Stoic Rum
Harmony Ltd.
Scyto Harmony
Katarn
RoboRed
Stringtheory
Moodyman90
StoneSlinger88
Ironmonger
OneMoreDaySK
CamoBadger
25 posters

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 23 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by O. Hinds Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:43 pm

Aye. I posted a comment with my thoughts earlier today, in reply to one by the author.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 23 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by O. Hinds Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:07 pm

...Did you not read the comment?
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:25 pm

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 23 Tumblr_mxurw9ZB3A1s4ig0lo1_1280
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:43 pm

Hey Moody, up for the Porygon Z trade?

Also, I'm thinking the battle maison might do better if it changed it's name to "Jesus christ enough with the flinching and frozen already".

I think I've been frozen less than a dozen times throughout the pokemon series and this place is responsible for half of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:43 pm

Penby wrote:
*Cough* Paca Plus *Cough*

Spoiler:
What in the blazing fuck I don't even
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by iLateralGX Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:57 pm

Last wrote:Hey Moody, up for the Porygon Z trade?

Also, I'm thinking the battle maison might do better if it changed it's name to "Jesus christ enough with the flinching and frozen already".

I think I've been frozen less than a dozen times throughout the pokemon series and this place is responsible for half of them.
Little tip, if you want to get extremely far in the Battle Maison try to get yourself a Greninja with its hidden ability Protean. 

Not only does this make every move that it uses have STAB no matter the typing, the AI also don't know how to deal with a Pokemon that constantly changes type. Since Greninja also has one of the highest speeds in the game you are basically guaranteed to go first and change your type before they can do a super effective move on you.
iLateralGX
iLateralGX
Ursa Minor

Brohoof! : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:14 pm

And I'm back from getting something to eat and I see that I was missed when I was gone.

Yeah I'm up for the P-Z trade Last.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:48 pm

@Lateral

Neat, I wonder if conversion and upgraded Bethesda will do.

Back to top Go down

Post by iLateralGX Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:53 pm

Last wrote:@Lateral

Neat, I wonder if conversion and upgraded Bethesda will do.
If Bethesda is your Porygon, it loses conversion when you upgrade it to Porygon 2
iLateralGX
iLateralGX
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:11 pm

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 23 375759_426895234111948_1503431542_n
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:21 pm

swickedbait:
scienzabait:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:33 pm

@Bethesda
Huh, my porygon knows conversion 1, 2 and Zap cannon (Which just missed 5x in a row. I wonder if this thing learns lock-on Conversion, adaptabilty, lock-on and Zap Cannon would make it one hell of an electric type.) I think they're egg moves.

Back to top Go down

Post by iLateralGX Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:12 am

Last wrote:@Bethesda
Huh, my porygon knows conversion 1, 2 and Zap cannon (Which just missed 5x in a row. I wonder if this thing learns lock-on Conversion, adaptabilty, lock-on and Zap Cannon would make it one hell of an electric type.) I think they're egg moves.
That would be an error on my part. I thought Conversion was an ability for some reason. Whoopsie.

Also Porygon can't learn egg moves to my knowledge as it is genderless and therefore can only breed with Ditto. Porygon learns lock-on at 45 not sure about Porygon 2 or Z
iLateralGX
iLateralGX
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:31 am

swicked wrote:
O. Hinds wrote:...Did you not read the comment?
No, I have not. My phone actively rebels against the fimfic comment system. It can't see past the first page of them and won't let me reorder the comments to be in newest to oldest order.
Oh, sorry about that.
Pasted Comment:
What I was replying to:
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:21 am

Even then, this is going to crack the friendship. And if the first few townsponies don't let her down, due to being upset about last night?
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:25 am

Hm. I suppose that we just disagree on this, then.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:12 am

SO I've found this.
Spoiler:
and this:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:13 am

If there was any doubt we are currently living the turning point of becoming a Cyberpunk world...
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:34 am

Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:38 am

Earlier I managed to sloppily play the main riff from the song "Broken Boy Soldier" by The Raconteurs  on my guitar. It was mostly just me screwing around with the fret board, but now I know how to make different notes. I just can't eliminate the "pull-off" noise when moving my fingers. Even though the guitar frustrates me, it's like the instrument calls me. There's still that desire to play despite the shit that I go through to learn it.

If anyone's curious about what kind of guitar it is, it's a 1960's Martin D-35.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:59 am

This song is extremely useful on the internets. Especially Tumblr.

Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:19 am

A blog that can interest people. And Cobalt:

http://eeriie.tumblr.com
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:24 am

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 23 1920078_427262144075257_1181174244_n
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:00 pm

Damn daylights savings time change. Lost an hour of sleep and than had to drive one of the cotton pickers to the dealership for a trade in. The last part has nothing to do with the time change but damn.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:03 pm

Yeah the daylight savings screwed me over as well Mood. I forgot that was today.

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:05 pm

tytanbait:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:07 pm

"All according to plan...

I can relax."

Coming in the club like/"what's up I'm a big dork"
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:42 pm

Daylight savings time messed up my waking up, but it's a Sunday on Spring Break for me so no big deal.
@Harmony (spooky blog)
Nice collection there. :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:32 pm

Wut:
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:13 pm

When in doubt - punch it dead!
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next