Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+21
Scienza
Cptadder
O. Hinds
Frost
Kattlarv
Valikdu
Aonee
Ketchup
Tytan
Penby
Admiral Stoic Rum
Harmony Ltd.
Scyto Harmony
Katarn
RoboRed
Stringtheory
Moodyman90
StoneSlinger88
Ironmonger
OneMoreDaySK
CamoBadger
25 posters

Page 22 of 31 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 31  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 22 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:12 pm

Doo eeet. Is that thing any good? I remember people loving Metagross it reminds me of that. Except it's second form doesn't look as goofy.

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 22 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:20 pm

It's as about as good as an Only Rock type can be. Big on Defense, not a whole lot on Speed. Makes for a decent physical based fighter with an Attack almost as high as it's based Defense, but has little in the way of any kind of Special till the final form, that gives it a slight boost in Special Defense.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:56 pm

ironlulz:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=927WVyeEPGI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pb-qdZRs5I
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:01 am

Did you guys see the Tableflip with that guy in it? I think they uploaded it to the gamegrumps channel.

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:20 am

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2014/03/michael-morones-recovery-update.html#more
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:43 am

saucy scienzabait:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:47 am

In XCOM I ended up with a Sniper named Robert "Long shot" Long.

This game loves to fuck with me.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:39 am

Talix, Scyto, Downloaded, Iron, Stone, Moody, Obs, Aonee, and I just played that Attack on Titan Game. It's hilarious since most of us don't really know how to physics. Female Titan is terrifying, but nothing scares as much as the crawler/leaper Olympics.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:42 am

All of them at spawn man.... I barely got out that one time. Tried to save Iron... didn't end well.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:42 am

I accidentally launched myself clear over the town, and then mid-flight a titan jumped and ate me.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:48 am

Well, I just downvoted a story on FIMFiction for what I'm pretty sure was the first time for me.  Most of the story was a very good comedy... and then the last block of text got extremely dark by comparison.  Now, I assume that everyone here knows that I certainly have no aversion to grimdark on principle, and I was quite enjoying the comedy.  I've even realized that, if the ending text was the start of the true story, the opening (which is currently most of the story) being deliberately dissonant, it could potentially work really well.  I doubt that the author plans to do that, though, as they don't seem to believe that the ending is so dark, despite several commentors pointing it out before me.  Most of the readership seems to have no problem with it, though...
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:29 am

Iron, it's time to go to sleep

Spoiler:

By the way Hinds, what's the story?
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:54 am

This.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:58 am

Harmony Ltd. wrote:Iron, it's time to go to sleep

Spoiler:

[Nightbirding intensifi-]

>Falls face first on desk and passes out.  Sleepy 

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:18 am

Heh, I now know what Hind's fimfic account is named. Also, I got some weird connection trust issues when trying to click on the link. Changing it from https to http made it ok. Time to dig through your favorites. Also thanks for the recommendations. Read most of them, I think. One thing that always confused me was how they did the sort using Rating. I thought it would be sorted by the number of upvotes.

Also, what's your thoughts on Exit Through Canterlot? Love that story, and commented on the latest chapter. I'll put it here if you like.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:59 am

I've been awake for nearly 24 hours, and yet I still can't sleep...
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 22 WmLM2Vf

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:19 am

ironlulz:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:21 am

@Iron

You can go from opposite. get energy drink and, well, drink it. It will boost your 'nope' to sleep for a time, but then you will be desperatly wanting to sleep.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:37 am

RoboRed wrote:
ironlulz:

That made my day much better.

@Katarn

I've experienced that before. Usually I can't get a hold of energy drinks, so I just use coffee. I'm gonna try to manface it out till 9:00 PM Eastern. If I sleep now, I won't wake up for a long time. I'm a really heavy sleeper.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:02 pm

Ironmonger wrote:I'm gonna try to manface it out till 9:00 PM Eastern.
Ironmonger wrote:I'm gonna try to manface it out
Ironmonger wrote:manface
Spoiler:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:19 pm

@Robo

Where do you think I got it from?  Crazy 

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kattlarv Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:39 pm

@Moody+Stone´Last: (tumblr) I dunno, I guess I more expect at least a variation of people? Like, some white knights to defend the hypocritical claims I go against? There's smacked full of them everywhere else. To just hear it acknowledged that "yeah, x is an ass" or "y really sucked" feels... alien. And yes, my view was quite negative. Pretty much in the same tone as... lets say, transformers fans would use when speaking about the "amazing" work Michael Bay did into remaking the universe and how great those movies were! Or like how most people would speak of M. Night Shamalang's escapades. I'd like to see my reviews as "mostly fair, but harsh". If people put out shit or lie about them, I rack on them or tell it as it is. Granted, I've been doing a lot more hissing than I've wanted to as of late.

(Pokemans) I picked the grass one. Was going to pick the water just to name it "Froggy G", but went eh. I got a Treeko now anyhow. Getting kinda lost in the towns though xD Least the first big one. And a little disappoint at the whole haircut system. Felt very random. Just like "okay, pay a bunch of money and hope by text it will be what you want!"
And a friend of mine had planned to obtain shiny versions of pokemon, and give them amusing names. Like, shiny kabutos named scyther :P Or a shiny... whatever they're called named "Obamasnow"
Kattlarv
Kattlarv
Hydra

Brohoof! : 27

Character List:
Name: Dewflower
Sex: Female-ish

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:01 pm

whut:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:03 pm

RoboRed wrote:
whut:
Oh Japan/Internet... Spike 
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneSlinger88 Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:24 pm

Kattlarv wrote:@Moody+Stone´Last: (tumblr) I dunno, I guess I more expect at least a variation of people? Like, some white knights to defend the hypocritical claims I go against? There's smacked full of them everywhere else. To just hear it acknowledged that "yeah, x is an ass" or "y really sucked" feels... alien. And yes, my view was quite negative. Pretty much in the same tone as... lets say, transformers fans would use when speaking about the "amazing" work Michael Bay did into remaking the universe and how great those movies were! Or like how most people would speak of M. Night Shamalang's escapades. I'd like to see my reviews as "mostly fair, but harsh". If people put out shit or lie about them, I rack on them or tell it as it is. Granted, I've been doing a lot more hissing than I've wanted to as of late.

Tumblr is the place where no matter how outrageous or bullshit or true your words are, there's a group of people willing to circle jerk to them.
StoneSlinger88
StoneSlinger88
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name: Judge
Species: Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:05 pm

swickedbait:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:51 pm

Kattlarv wrote:And yes, my view was quite negative. Pretty much in the same tone as... lets say, transformers fans would use when speaking about the "amazing" work Michael Bay did into remaking the universe and how great those movies were! Or like how most people would speak of M. Night Shamalang's escapades. I'd like to see my reviews as "mostly fair, but harsh". If people put out shit or lie about them, I rack on them or tell it as it is. Granted, I've been doing a lot more hissing than I've wanted to as of late.

(Pokemans) I picked the grass one. Was going to pick the water just to name it "Froggy G", but went eh.

Didn't mean to sound accusing when I said you had a negative view of them I don't blame you.
Awww you got rid of the good one.

Kattlarv wrote:"Obamasnow"

Make it happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Penby Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:45 pm

RoboRed wrote:
whut:

*Cough* Paca Plus *Cough*

Spoiler:
Penby
Penby
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 44

http://penby.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:47 pm

Last wrote:

Kattlarv wrote:"Obamasnow"

Make it happen.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 22 H776246A9
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:02 pm

swicked wrote:
O. Hinds wrote:This.
Hmmm.
I'm not sure I see the darkness shift you're talking about. The harness with the engraving was pretty offputting but that was around the middle of the story and I don't think that was ever topped.
The darkness was only at the very end; that was the problem.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 31 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 31  Next