Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+21
OneMoreDaySK
tylertoon2
Aonee
CamoBadger
O. Hinds
StoneSlinger88
Kippershy
Admiral Stoic Rum
Ironmonger
Tytan
Moodyman90
Scyto Harmony
cb5
Kattlarv
Katarn
Valikdu
RoboRed
Stringtheory
Scienza
Penby
25 posters

Page 10 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 10 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by cb5 Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:12 pm

Hey, wtf?  Why did someone negavote me?  I was just saying that from a gameplay perspective scp containment breach is meh in that from a solely gameplay perspective, not that I was talking badly about scp or such and that it deserves a reboot version.  For a game made by only three people I have to give a major props, but my point was that it deserves a reboot version by a actual video game production studio with a actual AAA budget.

SCP is kind of cool actually, but I just would think it would make for a pretty good major title game cause a lot of "scary" AAA titles aren't actually scary at all.  If SCP were rebooted by a actual company it sure would be a lot scarier than most "scary" titles you see on shelves.  The "scariest" AAA title on shelves recently at walmart was Dead Space 3 and that wasn't even a survival horror, it was a action horror game.  A reboot SCP game would be a really good survival horror game, cause most "scary" AAA titles now giving a character a gun ruins the scary aspect of it.

Tl:dr; I wasn't talking shit about the game, I was saying that a SCP video game deserves a AAA budget.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 19

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 10 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by O. Hinds Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:39 pm

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 10 Somber11
62, Part One!
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:55 pm

Edit: Crap my spoiler button isn't wanting to work for some reason

Anyways, have some bait
http://shepherd0821.deviantart.com/art/OC-Types-Button-s-Mom-412820216

Last edited by cb5 on Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by tylertoon2 Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:58 pm

Something I think all of us could use to read. http://www.reddit.com/r/getdisciplined/comments/1q96b5/i_just_dont_care_about_myself/
tylertoon2
tylertoon2
Hydra

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://www.youtube.com/user/tylertoon2

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:12 pm

camobait:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:17 pm

tylertoon2 wrote:Something I think all of us could use to read. http://www.reddit.com/r/getdisciplined/comments/1q96b5/i_just_dont_care_about_myself/
Not sure what you want from us from reading this.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:00 pm

swicked wrote:
Scyto Harmony wrote:
tylertoon2 wrote:Something I think all of us could use to read. http://www.reddit.com/r/getdisciplined/comments/1q96b5/i_just_dont_care_about_myself/
Yeah.
Some guy is directionless in life. Who doesn't struggle with that at some point or another?
Get advice that, highly concentrated, boils down to "Stop doing nothing. Have goals, pursue them, forget about everything else. Oh, and exercise and read more."

All very basic.
Speaking of generic inspirational quotes, you know what's sad about those generic "hang in there kitty" inspirational quote posters?  The original picture was taken in the 1970's so that kitty is long dead.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:24 pm

Watched the latest RWBY Episode.
Spoiler:
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:30 pm

OneMoreDaySK wrote:Watched the latest RWBY Episode.
Spoiler:
I think that was the whole point of the show. To give a cliche, but not the bad cliches, rather the over the top anime cliches. I'm waiting for the inevitable fan service. Ruby getting her butt kicked was just to show of Penny's abilities.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:30 am

So I'm still reading the scp stuff and it's kind of interesting.  The most interesting lore was 343, cause if "god" does actually exist then chances are a government would try to contain him or he would in all probability not be anything like religions portray him as.  I mean no offense, but a lot of religions portray god as a sapient being and extremely human of a mind.  If "god" actually does exist and he's sapient and has a humanlike mind then he's probably chewing down on a hamburger at mcdonalds right about now with no one even remotely aware, cause everyone has to have some "me" time to relax or they go crazy. *music starts playing Cause what if god was one of us? Just a slob riding on a bus? Just a stranger on a bus? Trying to make His way home.

I'm not insulting anyone that's religious, but if you were "god" and had to 24/7 pay attention to, "hey god can you give me a million dollars?" wouldn't you want some free time as well.

$50 on him looking like morgan freeman :V
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:40 am

cb5 wrote:So I'm still reading the scp stuff and it's kind of interesting.  The most interesting lore was 343, cause if "god" does actually exist then chances are a government would try to contain him or he would in all probability not be anything like religions portray him as.  I mean no offense, but a lot of religions portray god as a sapient being and extremely human of a mind.  If "god" actually does exist and he's sapient and has a humanlike mind then he's probably chewing down on a hamburger at mcdonalds right about now with no one even remotely aware, cause everyone has to have some "me" time to relax or they go crazy.  *music starts playing Cause what if god was one of us?  Just a slob riding on a bus?  Just a stranger on a bus?  Trying to make His way home.

I'm not insulting anyone that's religious, but if you were "god" and had to 24/7 pay attention to, "hey god can you give me a million dollars?" wouldn't you want some free time as well.

This would imply that God didn't take a vacation somewhere around the 1700's that never ended because "fuck you all, I'm done".
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:50 am

I'd say way earlier, than 1700, Kip.

Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:59 am

Katarn wrote:I'd say way earlier, than 1700, Kip.

...what?
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:07 am

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 10 Headdesk_by_perinigricon-d4q4zvr
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:14 am

CamoBadger wrote:
cb5 wrote:So I'm still reading the scp stuff and it's kind of interesting.  The most interesting lore was 343, cause if "god" does actually exist then chances are a government would try to contain him or he would in all probability not be anything like religions portray him as.  I mean no offense, but a lot of religions portray god as a sapient being and extremely human of a mind.  If "god" actually does exist and he's sapient and has a humanlike mind then he's probably chewing down on a hamburger at mcdonalds right about now with no one even remotely aware, cause everyone has to have some "me" time to relax or they go crazy.  *music starts playing Cause what if god was one of us?  Just a slob riding on a bus?  Just a stranger on a bus?  Trying to make His way home.

This would imply that God didn't take a vacation somewhere around the 1700's that never ended because "fuck you all, I'm done".
That would be kind of funny if god does exist he just pops up one day on the news after accidentally being filmed at a bar turning water into wine cause they watered it down trying to drink his sorrows away.

If god/s, godess/es, demon/s, devil/s exist I would not be surprised if they're all at a bar somewhere playing darts.

"Thor, you left your hammer on the toilet lid again and no one can lift the lid"
"IF THOU CAN NOT PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN AFTER USING IT THEN THOU DOESN'T DESERVE TO USE IT AT ALL!"
(If you don't get the joke only thor can pick up his hammer)
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:22 am

CB, I think you may be the only guy lazy enough to care about that.

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:31 am

Last wrote:CB, I think you may be the only guy lazy enough to care about that.  
It may look like I'm being lazy and not doing anything, but on the cellular level I'm actually quite busy.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:51 am

On the scale of the universe - we're doing nothing, tbh. So we all can be discribed as lazy persons :)
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:56 am

I mean there are theories that say the universe would be standing completely still from an outside observer's perspective, that time is an illusion produced by some sort of quantum shenanigans. Twilight Sparkle 

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:40 am

Markiplier related:
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:44 am

Who's that unfortunate guy?
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:07 am

Markiplier. He's been rather popular on the forum lately.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:09 am

I, somehow missed that. Care give me a link or something?
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:11 am

https://www.youtube.com/user/markiplierGAME
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:13 am

Oh, now I recognized that guy. Thanks.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:42 am

Whaaa-ha-hat the hell.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:44 am

Sthap! I can't laugh right now!
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:21 am

Tytan wrote:
Markiplier related:
That girl at the bottom has a nice rack.

Also, ow...crotchkick...*cringe*

Ironmonger wrote:Whaaa-ha-hat the hell.
*leaves computer desk to acquire paper towels for the purpose of cleaning up spewed breakfast*
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:54 am

cb5 wrote:
Katarn wrote:
Somewhat saucy.:
Doom13 is a good artist that people should watch more often.
Also, he is a fucking tease.

No, the full picture does not exist anywhere except his own machine:
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:19 pm

swicked wrote:
Scyto Harmony wrote:
Yeah.
Some guy is directionless in life. Who doesn't struggle with that at some point or another?
Get advice that, highly concentrated, boils down to "Stop doing nothing. Have goals, pursue them, forget about everything else. Oh, and exercise and read more."

All very basic.
To clarify, that isn't what I meant at all. He clearly needs professional help as this isn't regular doubt and is recognizable as very dangerous mental health.

What I meant was he needs to be telling someone who can actually help him, not reddit, and that the message I think you're trying to get from us from reading that "Don't ignore other people's problems" or something isn't valid here.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next