Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+16
IncoherentOrange
Valikdu
tylertoon2
Ketchup
Kippershy
StoneSlinger88
Meleagridis
Admiral Stoic Rum
OneMoreDaySK
Frost
Ironmonger
O. Hinds
Stringtheory
RoboRed
Harmony Ltd.
Aonee
20 posters

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 16 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by CamoBadger Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:16 pm

O. Hinds wrote:To anyone who's interested, WovenTales's SPP map is finished (version 1.0, at least) and linked in my signature.

Oh, CamoBadger, there's a tower in what might be the are of ATR. You can probably get away with ignoring it and still not eliminate the possibility that it exists in the world of ATR, but I thought that you might want to know.
Oh, sweet! It's a little far to be seen in ATR most likely, but it's still good to know!
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 16 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:42 pm

CamoBadger wrote:OH GOD WHAT THE FUCK MY EYES TOO MUCH COLOR

not everything can be black and white camo, theres reds blues yellows and pinks...

time to shed some light in here, swicked are you with me?

Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Sex: Male
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:45 pm

Mister Frost wrote:
Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:

why is it that when folks use laser trip wire systems they are always in this unusual pattern with spcing that one with a little bit of agility can just crawl flip and roll through? why not do something more like a spider's web and be done with it? better yet, a row of the things spaced 2 inches apart in a horizontal and then about 6 inches away from the horizontal grid have a vertical grid. granted flies... but you just have number of wires tripped simultaneously to actually set off the alarm fly can only set off one beam at a time

Why not just use motion sensors and monitored cameras and be done with it? If whatever you're protecting's precious enough to warrant a state-of-the-art security system, it's worth the investment of a fucking ADT contract

does adt even do corporate type monitoring? besides if you can afford to keep a precious object why contract out your security, because that company would be liable for any failure on their part and the risk reward system would push them to decline the contract. when one uses an internal security you have that no middleman bit and people just disappear...

besides it gives a really good excuse to have an onsite armory with class 3 weapons
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:53 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
O. Hinds wrote:To anyone who's interested, WovenTales's SPP map is finished (version 1.0, at least) and linked in my signature.

Oh, CamoBadger, there's a tower in what might be the are of ATR. You can probably get away with ignoring it and still not eliminate the possibility that it exists in the world of ATR, but I thought that you might want to know.
Oh, sweet! It's a little far to be seen in ATR most likely, but it's still good to know!
Ah, nice; from the sound of it, you've found it to be just the right distance away: close enough to be included if you want but far enough to be plausibly left out if you don't.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:01 pm

Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:59 pm

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:

Well, thanks to my Dad's side of the family being from texas, I've got about 10 of those... shit.

What the fuck did I just watch?
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:43 am

You just saw that pee is deadly... Sweetie Belle

Gentlemen and mares, we have... irony

Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:00 am

I can't even at the end of that video...
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:16 am

i posted 5 which one?>
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:17 am

The latest one with Smith.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:19 am

No mobile links...

>screams into pillow.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:20 am

i saw irony in it... I mean he always represented the system and there he is standing in as that tracking system in the hospital.. very very scary thoughts there. Ironic too since he killed people he found...

and there were many of him, oddly i still found it appropriate...
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:20 am

Ironmonger wrote:No mobile links...

>screams into pillow.

funny i have no trouble with my mobile
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:21 am

The vids just show up as a grey tile with a puzzle piece.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:22 am

Mostly I was like 'wtf' when he asked the 'red or blue' question.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by tylertoon2 Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:27 am

Just got back from Andrew Wk Concert. I now truly believe he is the incarnation of pinkie pie. There is no way this is not the truth.

Over the course of the night I had two friends arm wrestle over me. I screamed myself hoarse. Nearly got puked on. Got scared for a friends life. Had my shoes so drenched in floor beer that I could ring them out and get drunk.

And it was the best night ever. I am so happy I'm gonna pass out. Night people.

Pinkie Pie
tylertoon2
tylertoon2
Hydra

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://www.youtube.com/user/tylertoon2

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:36 am

CamoBadger wrote:Mostly I was like 'wtf' when he asked the 'red or blue' question.

...or green...
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:59 am

tylertoon2 wrote:Just got back from Andrew Wk Concert. I now truly believe he is the incarnation of pinkie pie. There is no way this is not the truth.

Over the course of the night I had two friends arm wrestle over me. I screamed myself hoarse. Nearly got puked on. Got scared for a friends life. Had my shoes so drenched in floor beer that I could ring them out and get drunk.

And it was the best night ever. I am so happy I'm gonna pass out. Night people.

Pinkie Pie
Lol, good times all around, then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:00 am

Ironmonger wrote:The vids just show up as a grey tile with a puzzle piece.

you need to update your flash player... or install one on your mobile... its free...
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:01 am

CamoBadger wrote:Mostly I was like 'wtf' when he asked the 'red or blue' question.

i thought it was cute... and kinda like one of those moments where you're all run kid!
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:03 am

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:

i thought it was cute... and kinda like one of those moments where you're all run kid!
DON'T SAY ANYTHING, JUST RUN THE FUCK AWAY!
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:30 am

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 16 532199_10151869566669966_1710479537_n
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:38 am

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:The vids just show up as a grey tile with a puzzle piece.

you need to update your flash player... or install one on your mobile... its free...
The problem being that Adobe flash is incompatible with Silk on the Kindle. I read somewhere that I can use the Dolphin browser and get a flash player installed, I gotta work on that.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:55 am

A hints : These days, pretty much only Android has a flash player, as iOS and Windows Phone 8 refuse to support it.

Though it shouldn't pose any problem as youtube automatically detect compatibility, and run an HTML5 version of their videos for those who don't have flash.

The thing is that when you use the "youtube" tag here, what you actually do is to embed a flash object in the page. Thus, people not on a PC or on Android are screwed.

That's why best practice is to put a direct link to the youtube page under the embedded video.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:58 am

(by the way, if Adobe Corporation could crash and burn, that would probably be a net gain for the Internet and the world in general)
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:12 am

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 16 Wisdom

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:46 am

IIIII just had a hilarious game of LoL in which I went into a 2v1 lane as Vayne (vs Ezreal and Sona) and we eventually won and I still carried and I built her as a bruiser AND we had no magic damage on our team. Final build: warmog's, sword of the divine, infinity edge, blade of the ruined king, Randuin's omen, berserker greaves (furor). It was glorious. Sorry to anyone who doesn't know what this stuff means, but I had to share it and nobody is awake here. =P

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:34 am

Re Boston Bombing :

Of the two suspects : One suspect killed during arrest (conspiracy theories ahoy), the other still running from the police.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:47 am

Harmony Ltd. wrote:Re Boston Bombing :

Of the two suspects : One suspect killed during arrest (conspiracy theories ahoy), the other still running from the police.
I know it's terribly irrelevant, but I gotta say that these fuckers look like douchenozzles caught in the '90s. Seriously. Anyway, they were armed and had already shot one police officer, and cops do not mess about with that sort of thing. They also may have had additional explosive devices ready, since one person reported hearing cops shout something like "if you want to live, put down the cell phone." Not to mention that the kind of people who blow up innocent bystanders are not the kind of people who like to be taken alive, generally. So, yeah. Not surprised one's already dead. Odds are good that their motives will be pretty obvious by the time their identity is ascertained, alive or not - internet records and all that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:52 am

I'm going to sound like an asshole, but I'm glad these guys are white trash and don't look like Arabs / "brown people". Just to remind Americans that Terrorism != TEH MUSLIMS!!1!
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next