Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+22
Necr0maNceR
RoboRed
IncoherentOrange
Quotidian
Cptadder
Admiral Stoic Rum
CamoBadger
iLateralGX
O. Hinds
StoneSlinger88
Ketchup
Sindri
Ironmonger
Moodyman90
OneMoreDaySK
Valikdu
tylertoon2
Stringtheory
Frost
Harmony Ltd.
Meleagridis
Kippershy
26 posters

Page 18 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 18 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Harmony Ltd. Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:35 pm

The bleach has gone unused.

On the other hand, I'm now out of napalm.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 18 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Stringtheory Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:37 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:The bleach has gone unused.

brain napalm, when brain bleach isn't strong enough...
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:56 pm

So, I was just browsing Derpibooru, and, well, this happened :

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 18 VonkHHb
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:20 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:The bleach has gone unused.

Smells like... dinner.
Hey! Cooked brains, everyone!

ALL WE WANNA DO IS EAT YOUR BRAINS
WE'RE NOT UNREASONABLE
I MEAN, NO-ONE'S GONNA EAT YOUR EYES

[that is to say, when I said "no-one" I meant that your eyes actually won't be eaten, and not that No-One would eat them... though I wouldn't give them to him anyway, I don't really like Heroes]
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:10 pm

I just got a new toy, it's nice...

http://shop.steelseries.com/us/keyboards/merc-stealth-illuminated-gaming-keyboard.html

Spoiler:
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Sex: Male
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:13 pm

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:I just got a new toy, its nice...

http://shop.steelseries.com/us/keyboards/merc-stealth-illuminated-gaming-keyboard.html

Spoiler:
meh, I'm still obsessing over the Razer Black Widow Ultimate Stealth, too bad I don't have the money, or a nice enough system to use it with
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:15 pm

I've seen keyboards where all of the keys are arranged in two big circles. It was weird
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:18 pm

stringtheory wrote:

Spoiler:
meh, I'm still obsessing over the Razer Black Widow Ultimate Stealth, too bad I don't have the money, or a nice enough system to use it with

I am ratehr confused as to what the stealth function is on these keyboards, I did notice the keys are much much quieter when typing. and the three color back light is really really nice. then this thing comes with a downloadable software which allows me to program it wit all kinds of macros. now I can no longer blame my terrible grammar on the bloody keyboard

Also I have yet to figure out all of the functions and such so don't be surprised when I suddenly declare a new feature...
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:19 pm

Mister Frost wrote:I've seen keyboards where all of the keys are arranged in two big circles. It was weird

that is a weird gaming arrangement, other than being used for a flight sim... how off
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:22 pm

hey I have a close window button, i should be careful with that as it may end up screwing me over. haha, told ya'll

i cannot wait to try an fps with this board...
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:34 pm

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:
stringtheory wrote:

Spoiler:

I am ratehr confused as to what the stealth function is on these keyboards, I did notice the keys are much much quieter when typing. and the three color back light is really really nice. then this thing comes with a downloadable software which allows me to program it wit all kinds of macros. now I can no longer blame my terrible grammar on the bloody keyboard

Also I have yet to figure out all of the functions and such so don't be surprised when I suddenly declare a new feature...
I do believe the 'stealth' part is that the keys are much quieter than a regular one which makes a audible *click* when pressed, I could be wrong however
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:48 pm

What's the advantage of less "click" that's worth paying extra for?
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:53 pm

Mister Frost wrote:What's the advantage of less "click" that's worth paying extra for?
so that your parents don't here you typing at two in the morning
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:49 pm

Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:52 pm

Frost has learned well.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:04 pm

then there is the advantage of having a keyboard with backlit keys and two usb ports and jacks for your headphones and mic

Edit: oh and there are three different colors to choose from with 4 different brightness settings ranging from off to low, ambient, and bright or something like that
I have red, blue and purple to choose from
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:13 pm

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:then there is the advantage of having a keyboard with backlit keys and two usb ports and jacks for your headphones and mic

Edit: oh and there are three different colors to choose from with 4 different brightness settings ranging from off to low, ambient, and bright or something like that
I have red, blue and purple to choose from
That is something that I would find useful.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:35 pm

stringtheory wrote:
Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:
stringtheory wrote:

Spoiler:

I do believe the 'stealth' part is that the keys are much quieter than a regular one which makes a audible *click* when pressed, I could be wrong however

Yes they are, I tried the stealth, didn't like that, and have the regular version. Cousin bought one but hated the sound. I love the clicking sound so he gave me his in exchange for me buying hime another quieter version, the Anansi. Helps me when I'm typing with headphones on.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Necr0maNceR Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:19 am

Some animal keeps screaming in front of my house. I kinda want to go outside and see what it is, but at the same time, I kinda don't. Anybody have an idea as to what it may be? This has happened to me once before.

It's nighttime here, by the way. Just to clarify.
Necr0maNceR
Necr0maNceR
Pegasus

Brohoof! : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:44 am

Necr0maNceR wrote:Some animal keeps screaming in front of my house. I kinda want to go outside and see what it is, but at the same time, I kinda don't. Anybody have an idea as to what it may be? This has happened to me once before.

It's nighttime here, by the way. Just to clarify.
Could be two cats screwing.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Necr0maNceR Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:57 am

Yeah, turns out it was just a cat. I didn't know they could make noises like that. I saw it when it came in view of my front porch light. While I was looking at the cat I also noticed that a fox had approached it, and was growling. The cat kept intermittently screaming and the fox kept growling, until the fox lunged at the cat. They scurried around for a few seconds, then ran across the street.
Ironmonger wrote:Could be two cats screwing.
I only saw one, and I did hear it wander away for a bit and then come back, while still making the noise. It even kept making the noise when the fox was nearby. There could have been another cat before the fox scared it away, but I don't know.
Necr0maNceR
Necr0maNceR
Pegasus

Brohoof! : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:37 am

Necr0maNceR wrote:Yeah, turns out it was just a cat. I didn't know they could make noises like that. I saw it when it came in view of my front porch light. While I was looking at the cat I also noticed that a fox had approached it, and was growling. The cat kept intermittently screaming and the fox kept growling, until the fox lunged at the cat. They scurried around for a few seconds, then ran across the street.
Ironmonger wrote:Could be two cats screwing.
I only saw one, and I did hear it wander away for a bit and then come back, while still making the noise. It even kept making the noise when the fox was nearby. There could have been another cat before the fox scared it away, but I don't know.

never hear a cat bark?
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:37 am

Just pour some gasoline on it, crack a match and..

woooooOOOOOf !

Also, how do you make a dog mew ?

Put it in the freezer for a few days, get it out, get your circular saw and...

meeeeeeeeooooOOOOOOOOOOW
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:59 am

My mug broke. :( It is the end of an era of coffee.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:20 am

Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:My mug broke. :( It is the end of an era of coffee.

I don't know about you, but every coffee-drinker I know has multiple cups
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:27 am

Mister Frost wrote:
Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:My mug broke. :( It is the end of an era of coffee.

I don't know about you, but every coffee-drinker I know has multiple cups
This mug was the best mug. It was big enough to make ramen in, too. Also I'm in college so one mug seemed like enough. =P

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:51 am

I just squirt coffee powder into a prostitute's veins. Give it a few minutes to brew, then come back and cut it out
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:52 am

Am I the only one put ill-at-ease by the lyrics of this song :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fc56moy0poA

?
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:13 pm

So, reading another fanfic ( Episode 2 of the Lunaverse, actually).

A wild Twist appear.

First thing I visualize ? Filly Rampage.

Hnng.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:10 pm

I need to know where the person in charge of saving functionality in MS Word 2007 lives because reasons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next