Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+23
Downloaded Skill
Derpmind
Moodyman90
Overthepacific
OneMoreDaySK
Meleagridis
WovenTales
Quotidian
Stringtheory
Ketchup
_Sindri
Valikdu
CamoBadger
Kippershy
Cptadder
iLateralGX
O. Hinds
StoneSlinger88
Frost
Sindri
RoboRed
Ironmonger
Harmony Ltd.
27 posters

Page 10 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 10 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Overthepacific Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:21 pm

The more I read this damn article, the more upsetting it is
"I can guarantee only grown men over the age of 30 are playing this game so there’s no harm done."

On the list of things that are not okay, that is really not okay.
Overthepacific
Overthepacific
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 30

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 10 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:24 pm

My inner cynic's raised eyebrow of incredulity +5 (disruption vs. hoaxes) is working, apparently - tons of red flags raised by that article, lol.

I mean, Jack Thompson would never say anything positive about any video game ever, for one thing, and nobody would ever talk to him about anything anymore these days, anyways. =P

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:29 pm

Kippershy wrote:Ponies are normally naked anyway and the sprites don't have the angles required to show off their mare-parts.
The article is a troll.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:36 pm

Overthepacific wrote:Well, I've decided to extend my shenanigans to this thread as well.

First off
http://www.p4rgaming.com/?p=1276
Somebody please, please tell me this is fake.
7/10 trolling score, totally fake, but seems realistic enough, and apparently fooled some people
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Overthepacific Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:38 pm

Kippershy wrote:Ponies are normally naked anyway and the sprites don't have the angles required to show off their mare-parts.
The article is a troll.

I've got an idea! how about we make fighting is magic, but instead, make them all fuck each other, well call it fucking is magic, just to piss off hasbro!

Spoiler:
Overthepacific
Overthepacific
Earth Pony

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:43 pm

Overthepacific wrote:
The article is a troll.

I've got an idea! how about we make fighting is magic, but instead, make them all fuck each other, well call it fucking is magic, just to piss off hasbro!

Spoiler:
*thunderous applause*
Comments like this make me want to shout FOR THE HERD!

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:46 pm

Overthepacific wrote:Well, I've decided to extend my shenanigans to this thread as well.

First off
http://www.p4rgaming.com/?p=1276
Somebody please, please tell me this is fake.
...yes, they're going to add nudity to all the ponies.

But yeah, as far as I can tell that's the Onion of gaming news.
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Brohoof! : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:47 pm

Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:
I mean, Jack Thompson would never say anything positive about any video game ever, for one thing, and nobody would ever talk to him about anything anymore these days, anyways. =P
I was about to say this. It's Jack-fucking-Thompson, patron moron of the anti-video game crowd. He would never say something like that.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:52 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:Now I'm wondering about that idea for a community of Unicorns, and having further ideas about those two mares...

Man, I don't have time to write a story but if this continue I may have to do it just to get that shit out of my head...

You know what's the most infuriating thing ?

I never know if I should write things in French (because Linguistic Patriotism Coo ), or in English (because that's the language who would speak my readers anyway). How

With the fact my English isn't THAT good...

Applejacks
Your English is better than that of most native speakers I've read the writing of... much better...
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Overthepacific Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:08 am

Ironmonger wrote:
*thunderous applause*
Comments like this make me want to shout FOR THE HERD!

Then sing it my steel clad brethren!
Let the heavens ring out with the everlasting thunderclap.
Let our roar have the infinite power of men.
Heard at every corner of the largest worn map.
We say now, FOR THE HERD!

Spoiler:
Overthepacific
Overthepacific
Earth Pony

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:09 am

Overthepacific wrote:
These late nights are not doing any good for my sanity
Sanity is overrated. Crazy
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:13 am

What is this sanity you speak of?
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Quotidian Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:14 am

The Boondocks, Flutterrape, and Fapping is Magic? In one page?

God, I've got to stop reading these threads follow these threads more closely.
Quotidian
Quotidian
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 49

Character List:
Name: Drifter
Species: Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:18 am

Quotidian wrote:The Boondocks, Flutterrape, and Fapping is Magic? In one page?

Once this thread passes midnight, this place goes full retard, and oh, look it's 12:15...
that's just one of the conditions where this thread goes full retard, can't remember the other one
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:21 am

stringtheory wrote:

Once this thread passes midnight, this place goes full retard, and oh, look it's 12:15...
that's just one of the conditions where this thread goes full retard, can't remember the other one
The other is that Camo has to be absent.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:22 am

Ironmonger wrote:
stringtheory wrote:

and if both conditions are met?
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:24 am

stringtheory wrote:
and if both conditions are met?
>Wing-back chair
>Spins to face stringtheory
THEN LORD HELP US ALL.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:59 am

Sanity is just a one-trick-pony anyway. You only get the one trick: rational thinking. But when you're good and crazy, the sky's the limit!
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Brohoof! : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:28 am

Whilst trawling/trolling Omegle for a creative writing assignment, I was linked to a picture of the Milky Way pony. It's a strange, small world we live in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Quotidian Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:35 am

What, the milkmare pony?
Quotidian
Quotidian
Earth Pony

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:43 am

Quotidian wrote:What, the milkmare pony?
Eeyup. Not gonna be using that one, I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:50 am

Ironmonger wrote:
stringtheory wrote:

This has been proven several times today.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Quotidian Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:55 am

Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:Eeyup. Not gonna be using that one, I think.
What, you don't think using a cartoon pony with giant tits as a cover image would improve your grade?

On a related note, the best image of Milky Way I've seen had Gilda and Rainbow Dash both in Matrix leather trench coats. Gilda was using the milkmare's... uh... assets as guns and Dash was doing the Neo bullet time dodge to avoid the... well, you can guess.

The internet never ceases to amaze and horrify me.
Quotidian
Quotidian
Earth Pony

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:15 am

Quotidian wrote:
Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:Eeyup. Not gonna be using that one, I think.
What, you don't think using a cartoon pony with giant tits as a cover image would improve your grade?

On a related note, the best image of Milky Way I've seen had Gilda and Rainbow Dash both in Matrix leather trench coats. Gilda was using the milkmare's... uh... assets as guns and Dash was doing the Neo bullet time dodge to avoid the... well, you can guess.

The internet never ceases to amaze and horrify me.
Well, considering I've already got at least one RedTube link in this source text, I feel like it couldn't go over too badly. It's just not something I feel like explaining. =P Also, wow. That's... pretty out there, but also very '90s cartoon-esque.

Back to top Go down

Post by Quotidian Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:17 am

Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:Well, considering I've already got at least one RedTube link in this source text, I feel like it couldn't go over too badly
...the hell kind of paper is this? o_0
Quotidian
Quotidian
Earth Pony

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:23 am

Quotidian wrote:
Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:Well, considering I've already got at least one RedTube link in this source text, I feel like it couldn't go over too badly
...the hell kind of paper is this? o_0
Experimental writing. I got a prompt to use Omegle spy mode and gather material that way. 'Tis fun! Applebloom

Back to top Go down

Post by Quotidian Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:54 am

At two am, my culinary skill hits its peak for the day. I just made a heaping bowl of whole wheat spaghetti with olive oil, ground garlic, pesto, and sea salt.

It is fucking delicious.
Quotidian
Quotidian
Earth Pony

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:24 am

Pre-made pesto, or did you do grind the basilic, parmesan and pine nuts yourself ?
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:29 am

Harmony Ltd. wrote:Pre-made pesto, or did you do grind the basilic, parmesan and pine nuts yourself ?
or heaven forbid, wallnuts... Applejacks
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:28 am

I come from a region famous for its walnut production, I put walnut oil everywhere, and even I can tell this would be an heresy of the highest order.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next