Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+29
Icy Shake
The Grim Thinker
iLateralGX
MrMagma
Game Master
Ametros
OneMoreDaySK
Meleagridis
XT Vengeance
Karasu
Caoimhe
Quotidian
O. Hinds
CamoBadger
tylertoon2
CannonFodder
Ketchup
Kattlarv
Admiral Stoic Rum
Cptadder
IncoherentOrange
Valikdu
Kippershy
RoboRed
Ironmonger
Harmony Ltd.
Frost
Stringtheory
33 posters

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 23 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Frost Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:23 am

Ironmonger wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:
IncoherentOrange wrote:Someone hand-made a Fallout Monopoly board.

It's for sale, too. I want it, but I have no money and it's not cheap. It's really, really cool though, and worth a look.

Edit: Well, a guy I know on Skype has bought it. We're planning to play it over webcam somehow.

Is that more New Vegas or 3?

Random thought: I wonder if Bronies on 4chan address groups of themselves as "everyfag"
Maybe black bronies refer to themselves as "everynigger".

Nigger: hateful slur
Nigga: friend, bro
Nyuggah: ?
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 23 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:24 am

Elder Being, niece-uncle-mother of Yog-Sothoth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:52 am

Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:Elder Being, niece-uncle-mother of Yog-Sothoth.

Colonel H. Stinkmiener is a Deep One Hybrid.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:54 am

Mister Frost wrote:
Elaboration: Frost and I live near a city that's half black, so expect black humor. ( Spike )

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:27 am

Ironmonger wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:
Elaboration: Frost and I live near a city that's half black, so expect black humor. ( Spike )

His eyes remind me of Derpy.

"What's good, Zigga!?
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:45 pm

On the topic of dreams/daydreams, I dream and daydream a lot about Broken Bonds.
My dreams are always really bad because I dream about ending it early, for some reason. Daydreams on its future / what I've yet to write are normal though, I'd think.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:48 pm

I've tried lucid dreaming a few times

I'm terrible at it.

Anyway, most of my dreams are absolutely random and senseless on the rare occasions I remember even a little of them
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:52 pm

@Daydreaming
I do conversations between 2-3 characters out loud sometimes. There, I said it. Generally it's of things that don't happen in a given story I'm writing, but could. It helps flesh out their motivations and voices in my mind.

In terms of actual dreams, can't say I can immediately recall any pony dreams. I generally dream horror stories, though, with fairly complete internal logics and occasionally with complete plots. It's tons of fun. :) That or extremely realistic and normal day to day activities, whose events I internalize in my brain and only realize that they never happened when I run into some sort of conflict with reality. That's less fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:48 pm

Whew; my heart rate is going down. My AirPort (wireless card, for you non-Mac-users out there) just completely stopped responding. Fortunately, restarting fixed the problem; it looks like it was one of those one-in-a-million software glitches.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:12 pm

The last dream I remember clearly involved an rust-colored sky, a bunch of things shaped like headless gorillas, and a moor filled with black muck filled with spines and left hands.

Last edited by Mister Frost on Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:17 pm

Can't recall any specific pony-related dreams, though I have had many dreams lately.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:19 pm

The night before last I had a dream about a bunch of FoE, PH, and RP characters, but they were all those creepy ass dolls with buttons for eyes.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:23 pm

I dream about PH because Blackjack is my tulpa/astral plane guide/animus/true form/power animal/otherkin spirit therefore FoE is the one true reality that I live in. brb raiders
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 264

Character List:
Name: Comma, Splice
Sex: Female
Species: Sentence fragment

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:58 pm

Caoimhe wrote:I dream about PH because Blackjack is my tulpa/astral plane guide/animus/true form/power animal/otherkin spirit therefore FoE is the one true reality that I live in. brb raiders

" Get drunk ! "
" No. "
" Get drunk ! "
" No. "
" Get drunk ! "
" NO ! "
"... Get drunk ? "
" GODDAMMIT BLACKJACK ! ... Shit, I need a drink... "
" Weeeee ! "
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:17 pm

I'm trying lucid dreaming, but it's not going well. I tried following XT's suggestion about imagining myself in the kind of dream I want to have as I fall asleep. So I tried to imagine myself as Midnite, talking with Hope in one of the SPP towers, post-GoE, admiring the view.

Then my ADD kicked in and I ended up dreaming about tanks, fighting robots, and inexplicably, my grandparents' house. And that just from what I can remember, because I've been having a horrible time memorizing dreams lately.

I'm trying to keep a dream journal, but thus far its little more than jotted-down notes. But hey,iI gotta start somewhere.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:23 pm

I usually have like a 'series' of dreams, in which each dream is roughly coherent with itself but it will abruptly switch to something else for a while before once again moving on. Lately however I keep dreaming about everyday stuff and it's starting to mess with my memories of what I have and have not done.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:26 pm

I remember an infomerical from like a decade ago of some sort of eyewear/headset designed to help lucid dreaming. It would detect REM and then flash red lights and play an audio message saying "This is a dream! This is a dream!!!" to inhibit awareness. It was the most ridiculous thing in the world and I can't find a damn thing about it.
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 264

Character List:
Name: Comma, Splice
Species: Sentence fragment

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:27 pm

Dreams is your mind trying to make sense of all the random things going on in your head as your rest and your brain's bio-chemistry gets all funky.

Kinda like making a movie out of a defragmenter's visualization screen, except not exactly but you get the idea.

Basically some kind of Rorschash test.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:30 pm

I occasionally have dreams of events which later happen. It's not like major events, though, because being a prophet would be cool. Nope, I dream of absolutely random shit like the odd details of when I go to Walmart or Kroger. I'll be all like 'hey, I remember that pimple-faced motherfucker from a dream I had two years ago! Hooray!' then I'll realize this is the only thing I even have to be excited about and be all 'i hate my life'
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:31 pm

Also, I rarely remember my dreams. All I know is that they tend to be like episodes of the Simpsons : is start off as something, then gradually shift to something completely different, and keep shifting as it goes on.

Like, I dream I'm in a forest camping, then gradually zombies appear and I fight them, then for whatever reason I take the fight in space, then I end up in space-station, then I play hide-and-seek with security robots, then I make friend with the robots, then... you get the idea

^ not an actual dream I had but it gives you an idea of the kind of dream I can experience.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:03 pm

It's my birthday, I have a giant oreo cake and pizza is on the way.
Today life is good
The next four weeks as I burn off what I'm eating this weekend is gonna suuuck.

Screw it, that's future Adder's problem.
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:22 pm

Happy birthday. It's like I always say at my friends' birthday parties: today, we celebrate you inching closer and closer to oblivion.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:45 pm

Cptadder wrote:It's my birthday, I have a giant oreo cake and pizza is on the way.
Today life is good
The next four weeks as I burn off what I'm eating this weekend is gonna suuuck.

Screw it, that's future Adder's problem.
I say to you "Happy Birthday", as is the social convention!
(Sorry about the lack of creativity; I'm rather tired and hungry and have just decided that I can't make any more progress on a particular very frustrating assignment tonight. Congratulations on another year of not being dead, though!)
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleagridis Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:58 pm

Cptadder wrote: giant oreo pizza

Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 134

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:51 pm

Cptadder wrote:It's my birthday, I have a giant oreo cake and pizza is on the way.
Today life is good
Joyous yearly celebration of your date of birth. That Oreo cake sounds quite scrumptious.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by tylertoon2 Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:03 pm

Mister Frost wrote:I occasionally have dreams of events which later happen. It's not like major events, though, because being a prophet would be cool. Nope, I dream of absolutely random shit like the odd details of when I go to Walmart or Kroger. I'll be all like 'hey, I remember that pimple-faced motherfucker from a dream I had two years ago! Hooray!' then I'll realize this is the only thing I even have to be excited about and be all 'i hate my life'

Deja Vu is what it's called. It's basically your mind fucking up and creating memories in the wrong order giving you the illusion of you seeing events before they happen.
tylertoon2
tylertoon2
Hydra

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://www.youtube.com/user/tylertoon2

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:46 pm

I just watched Beasts of the Southern Wild a story about a little girl living out in the bayou of southern Louisiana, the community has basically exceedingly little contact with the outside world, and has gotten a ton of oscars, which it totally deserves, anyway, the place where she lives is probably as close as we're going to get to Fallout without nuking the world, because look, her father's raft/boat is made out of the rear end of a pickup truck:
Spoiler:
and pretty much their entire house is scavenged
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:02 am

stringtheory wrote:Ithe place where she lives is probably as close as we're going to get to Fallout without nuking the world
Your forgetting Pripyat arn't you?
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 23 DSC03928
The only thing it lacks are the craters...
And the Supermutants
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:23 am

tylertoon2 wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:I occasionally have dreams of events which later happen. It's not like major events, though, because being a prophet would be cool. Nope, I dream of absolutely random shit like the odd details of when I go to Walmart or Kroger. I'll be all like 'hey, I remember that pimple-faced motherfucker from a dream I had two years ago! Hooray!' then I'll realize this is the only thing I even have to be excited about and be all 'i hate my life'

Deja Vu is what it's called. It's basically your mind fucking up and creating memories in the wrong order giving you the illusion of you seeing events before they happen.

Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:59 am

Cptadder wrote:
stringtheory wrote:Ithe place where she lives is probably as close as we're going to get to Fallout without nuking the world
Your forgetting Pripyat arn't you?
*snip*
The only thing it lacks are the craters...
And the Supermutants
that is true, but I was thinking more of the scavenging/using everything nature of the setting
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next