Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+45
Stringtheory
Scootayay
Elexius
Paper Airplane
NoodleNugget
Jeremyrush
Rboy474
Ki-Tarn
Aonee
nallar
XT Vengeance
Mech
SubjectSigma
Rafafidi
Valikdu
Snipehamster
Somber
Kattlarv
Spitfire
Game Master
RandomBlank
Ametros
Moodyman90
Katarn
Necr0maNceR
Derpmind
Meleagridis
Scyto Harmony
Rickyking
Apple Crumble
O. Hinds
WavemasterRyx
CamoBadger
Orm
Sindri
RoboRed
Ketchup
Kippershy
Princess Celestia
jacky2734
MrMagma
Curebores
Littlepip
Formis_Fluttergod
SilentCarto
49 posters

Page 32 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Rboy474 Sun May 13, 2012 10:04 pm

guarddogjr wrote:Quick thinking there Rboy, So what building should we go in first?

I say the buliding that says Iron Will Exercise Supplies
Rboy474
Rboy474
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 1

Character List:
Name: Eye Spy
Sex: Male
Species: Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by WovenTales Sun May 13, 2012 10:05 pm

Coming back from semi-lurking (posted sometime around 38/39). You guys sure know how to break in a new forum. But is there any way to get a more RSS-format notification with this system? I prefer not having to go through fifteen pages each time I get a bit behind (one long list just seems nicer). Doesn't really even have to be a proper RSS feed, just email notifications for each post containing that post instead of a one-time "New reply" notification. I know this thread has a new reply.
O. Hinds wrote:
Sindri wrote:I just realized.

22 was the end of Stable 99.
33 was... worse.
44 worries me.
Oh, yeah, I noticed that pattern a while ago, though I completely forgot about it what with everything that's been going on IRL. 11 wasn't that bad, though. Although... Now that I look at it, there is a lot there that crops up later... The stuff in the museum about the fallen star, the remains of the attack on the museum, the introduction to Enervation, the people walking into Mercy, the fact that one of the bucks in the museum later returned on the Seahorse...
Although that was where I, at least, first realized just how deadly Blackjack could get. And then she made that look nice and friendly, but still.
And yes, I am enjoying teasing you. :)
Who wouldn't?
And about 44, take all the time you need. I'd rather have a good chapter late than a rushed chapter during the time of week they've historically appeared.
WovenTales
WovenTales
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2012 10:06 pm

Rboy474 wrote:*Points in general direction of enemy. Fires M.I.R.V* There they are dead...Lets move on
Well that was entertaining. *Walks through minefield* Got to love light step.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun May 13, 2012 10:07 pm

TheLastDefender wrote:
Rboy474 wrote:*Points in general direction of enemy. Fires M.I.R.V* There they are dead...Lets move on
Well that was entertaining. *Walks through minefield* Got to love light step.
Yes, yet for some reason I never take it.
I'm usually more careful with mines...
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun May 13, 2012 10:08 pm

I agree with migrating to the RP section, so we don't annoy anyone else.

Anyways, up to you guys. I have a big test tomorrow so I'm going to bed.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun May 13, 2012 10:08 pm

WovenTales wrote:Coming back from semi-lurking (posted sometime around 38/39). You guys sure know how to break in a new forum. But is there any way to get a more RSS-format notification with this system? I prefer not having to go through fifteen pages each time I get a bit behind (one long list just seems nicer). Doesn't really even have to be a proper RSS feed, just email notifications for each post containing that post instead of a one-time "New reply" notification. I know this thread has a new reply.
Sadly, we lack the ability to only email you if your post in particular was replied to (at least as far as I know...).
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2012 10:09 pm

*Opens door to Iron Will exercise supplies* be careful and check your corners we're going in.

(maybe we should migrate over to the RP section, good night and luck Scyto)

Back to top Go down

Post by WovenTales Sun May 13, 2012 10:13 pm

Nightmare Moon wrote:
WovenTales wrote:Coming back from semi-lurking (posted sometime around 38/39). You guys sure know how to break in a new forum. But is there any way to get a more RSS-format notification with this system? I prefer not having to go through fifteen pages each time I get a bit behind (one long list just seems nicer). Doesn't really even have to be a proper RSS feed, just email notifications for each post containing that post instead of a one-time "New reply" notification. I know this thread has a new reply.

Sadly, we lack the ability to only email you if your post in particular was replied to (at least as far as I know...).
Sorry, that was a bit unclear. I'm looking for a way to get every reply to the entire thread (I don't post enough to make separating replies to only my own worthwhile) in my email/feed reader, but in a way that I'm able to read the posts there—which suggests individual messages, but a digest form might work as well. I do completely understand if the system doesn't support it; there's only so much you can do with the tools you're given.
WovenTales
WovenTales
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun May 13, 2012 10:15 pm

WovenTales wrote:
Nightmare Moon wrote:

Sorry, that was a bit unclear. I'm looking for a way to get every reply to the entire thread (I don't post enough to make separating replies to only my own worthwhile) in my email/feed reader, but in a way that I'm able to read the posts there—which suggests individual messages, but a digest form might work as well. I do completely understand if the system doesn't support it; there's only so much you can do with the tools you're given.
Ohhhhh, sorry for the misunderstanding.

Unfortunately, I don't think we have that ability either (the flaws of a free forum are numerous). I will check the forumotion help forum to see if there is a way to do this, but I can't make any promises on this.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rboy474 Sun May 13, 2012 10:16 pm

So...Who wants to start the RP thread?
Rboy474
Rboy474
Earth Pony

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Sun May 13, 2012 10:17 pm

the general insanity around here why I hesitated to reveal myself earlier, plus dropping 3+ pages in the space of one hour also makes me hesitant as well
anyway:

Rboy474 wrote:We provide one of three complimentary items: A free bottle of wisky, one of your choice guns, or infinite sanity. Choose wisely.

since I can't drink yet (not old enough, stupid america with having the drinking age higher...), I'll take the infinite sanity, since it looks like I'm the only one who's taken it
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2012 10:18 pm

Rboy474 wrote:So...Who wants to start the RP thread?
That could be fun. I'm all for it but lets see how many others want to first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun May 13, 2012 10:18 pm

What would the set up be?
"There is no set story, join in as you please, expect to lose sanity"?
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rboy474 Sun May 13, 2012 10:19 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:What would the set up be?
I guess the only limitation would be to be set in Fallout: Equestria?
Rboy474
Rboy474
Earth Pony

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun May 13, 2012 10:19 pm

Here's your thread for RP: https://cloudsville.rpg-board.net/t528-project-horizons-rp-thread#9708

Run it how you wish!
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2012 10:20 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:What would the set up be?
That's what I'm hopping for

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2012 10:21 pm

Nightmare Moon wrote:Here's your thread for RP: https://cloudsville.rpg-board.net/t528-project-horizons-rp-thread#9708

Run it how you wish!
Thank you *hugs*!

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sun May 13, 2012 10:22 pm

Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:
O. Hinds wrote:
As for 44... Well, the chapter isn't finished yet and I couldn't say much of anything anything anyway at this point. (Urghh... I really want to start reading feedback and discussion!) It could be worse, though; just today we replaced a scene where [REDACTED] [REDACTED] a [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] [REDACTED] instead of [REDACTED], resulting in the [REDACTED] and [REDACTED], among other things. Of course, exactly how unpleasant that was would depend on your point of view, but there's a reason why Blackjack was horrified. And yes, I am enjoying teasing you. :)

I am willing to throw objects at you for these [REDACTED]s. (okay, that's a lie...)

Really, though, good luck with the chapter, and please pass on our encouragement to Somber for both the writing and the next few days of family engagements and whatnot.
Encouragement passed, and thank you.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Ki-Tarn Sun May 13, 2012 10:49 pm

Speaking of moonshine and other entertaining drinks of the wastelands, I wonder what effects Zap-Applejack would have??
Ki-Tarn
Ki-Tarn
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 0

Character List:
Name: Alistair

Back to top Go down

Post by NoodleNugget Sun May 13, 2012 10:53 pm

Hey Hinds, can you tell Somber I said 'Hi'?

NoodleNugget
Pegasus

Brohoof! : 36

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun May 13, 2012 10:54 pm

Like a buck to the system.
And if you drink too much you'd do this. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 32 1050834305
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sun May 13, 2012 11:08 pm

NoodleNugget wrote:Hey Hinds, can you tell Somber I said 'Hi'?
Message dispatched.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by NoodleNugget Sun May 13, 2012 11:10 pm

O. Hinds wrote:
*squeals like a school filly*

NoodleNugget
Pegasus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun May 13, 2012 11:38 pm

Have a FoE related question. What is rad away made of? As much as people like to mention how it's orange I want to say it's like orange juiced that's been magically charged or something.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by NoodleNugget Sun May 13, 2012 11:41 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:Have a FoE related question. What is rad away made of? As much as people like to mention how it's orange I want to say it's like orange juiced that's been magically charged or something.
RadAway is an intravenous chemical solution that bonds with radiation
particles and passes them through your system. It takes time to work,
and is also a potent diuretic. It cannot be used to keep away radiation
when entering radioactive areas like Rad-X, but instead is used after receiving radiation to rid yourself of some of it.

It has several adverse effects, most notably headaches, stomach pains, and hair loss.

NoodleNugget
Pegasus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun May 13, 2012 11:47 pm

...What in the blueberry fuck did I just walk into?... [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 32 908227573

jacky2734 wrote:
Sorry about destroying your things. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 32 4206338362
But I got you this to make up for it.

Do you like it? [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 32 1072848288
Ooohhh...a Daedalus-class...
I jelly.

Sindri wrote:
O. Hinds wrote:Update on 44:
I just realized.
22 was the end of Stable 99.
33 was... worse.
44 worries me.
Oh. Fuck.
You're right...
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafafidi Sun May 13, 2012 11:48 pm

NoodleNugget wrote:
when entering radioactive areas like Rad-X, but instead is used after receiving radiation to rid yourself of some of it.

It has several adverse effects, most notably headaches, stomach pains, and hair loss.
And in PH, makes you piss in the seven colours of the rainbow. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 32 1050834305
Rafafidi
Rafafidi
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 4

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by NoodleNugget Sun May 13, 2012 11:51 pm

that was straight from the fallout wiki, the best i would be able to interpret it as some form of leeching compound instilled in a bag of preserved plasma

NoodleNugget
Pegasus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun May 13, 2012 11:54 pm

NoodleNugget wrote:
Moodyman90 wrote:Have a FoE related question. What is rad away made of? As much as people like to mention how it's orange I want to say it's like orange juiced that's been magically charged or something.

That's what it is in the regular Fallout universe, FoE could be different. And in a way it is seeing how it's magical radiation rather then the radiation we know of, or rather what we knew of it back in the 50s. Yeah it works the same as far as the stories go but it's different.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2012 11:57 pm

NoodleNugget wrote:

Agreeing with Moody on this one (we said almost the same thing in my original post... like, word for word at the beginning). Very similar functionality, different composition is most likely. Also, ya drink RadAway, so it's not an IV (or not just an IV, like healing potions).

For my part, I reckon that it's probably not just enchanted orange juice... though it'd make sense for the MoP to base their healing tech off comforting things like juice boxes, in terms of practicality I expect that the orange is just a flavoring. That way it wouldn't go bad (erm... I think orange juice can go bad). Might be made with flux, even. /shrug

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next