Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regarding the recent slow in posts and activity among active users....

+7
Sky Cloud
Ferrous_Oxide
Spitfire
aruigus808
CamoBadger
Apple Crumble
Derpy Hooves
11 posters

Go down

Regarding the recent slow in posts and activity among active users.... Empty Regarding the recent slow in posts and activity among active users....

Post by Derpy Hooves Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:57 am

DON'T LEAVE ME!
I SIGN ON HERE EVERYDAY AND I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 31

Character List:
Name: Taters
Sex: Stallion
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Regarding the recent slow in posts and activity among active users.... Empty Re: Regarding the recent slow in posts and activity among active users....

Post by Apple Crumble Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:07 am

I wouldn't leave you <3 Pinkie Pie even if I ain't that active :(
Apple Crumble
Apple Crumble
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 1

Character List:
Name: Apple Crumble
Sex: Male
Species: Earth pony

Back to top Go down

Regarding the recent slow in posts and activity among active users.... Empty Re: Regarding the recent slow in posts and activity among active users....

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:35 am

I'd love to be on more, but I'm asleep while you all are awake Applebloom
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by aruigus808 Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:23 am

I'm alive...just ran out of stuff to say Regarding the recent slow in posts and activity among active users.... 702243357
from,
aruigus808
aruigus808
aruigus808
Mascot

Brohoof! : 2

Character List:
Name:
Sex: Stallion
Species: Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by Spitfire Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:50 am

I check this place, every day, at LEAST every hour (minus school, in which it's every 2, or when I sleep, but you can ask Lyra, I still barley do that at times)

I will not let this place go down, I've put too much into it. it's allowed me to actually have a community I can go to to talk about, well, most anything. While it's mostly pony (which I can't talk about in real life) it is other things. I actually had people interested in Rifts, which I STILL can't do IRL.

This place has lead me to discover Spitfire as one of the awesomest ponies, despite my dislike of most all shades of yellow before watching the show. I now have a Tumblr, and I even put up posters in school over MLP.

Even if the fourm is slowing, and teh chatbox is too, I still check them all as often as I can, and love when something has happened so I can do something (I try not to spam us with threads, look at who's started a ton already)

This place even has people I knew on the internet by their work at one point, turns out I had 808's DA page in my long pile of bookmarks, FeO was there too, and Lyra's first FF is ths oldest pony related thing I ever marked it seems.

Long story short, I conceder you all friends (move please Spitfire, I have a post to make, I'll hang out later) and I'd not want to give this up. I try to premote people coming, but, I've only gotten one to join, and she hasn't come back :/ but I still try. Seriously though, I'm still here, and it'll be the closing of the site that makes me stop coming here (and I'd even keep checking it after that, like the last fourm I got into)
Spitfire
Spitfire
Hydra

Brohoof! : 6

Character List:
Name: Wildfire
Sex: Herm
Species: Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferrous_Oxide Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:57 am

I hop on every day if I have internet access, which is most of the time. I just can never think of anything worthwhile to say in a lot of the threads.

So, I'm still here. I just need to think of things to say on the threads.
Ferrous_Oxide
Ferrous_Oxide
Unicorn

Brohoof! : 13

Character List:
Name: Ferrous
Sex: Male
Species: Earth Pony

http://ferrousoxidemolecule.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Cloud Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:06 pm

im here mostly every day. i just dont know what to post or i sometimes dont feel like posting after a lively day at school and Rifle Team Practice......... sorry :/
Sky Cloud
Sky Cloud
Ursa Minor

Brohoof! : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Star Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:03 pm

Im usal on! and now that Im getting a new laptop i should be on more. Hopfully more and more fics!
Shadow Star
Shadow Star
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 4

Character List:
Name: Shadow Star
Sex: female
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Dashz Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:03 pm

I would be on more, but I'm on the sister site, and usually forget to come on here, that's why my posting num is so low.
Rainbow Dashz
Rainbow Dashz
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafrost Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:25 pm

I get on whenever I have internet...which is about half the week.I am NOT about to let this place die...I'm also working on a fan fic,which is taking away bsome of my time...will post here though when I get further...
Permafrost
Permafrost
Earth Pony

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elipsilon Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:51 am

I go on here every once in a while, but because of the pretty slow posting I only check this place about once a day.
Elipsilon
Elipsilon
Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down