Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rifts! a poll since I can't find the add a poll button on the other thread!

4 posters

Go down

How should the game be started?

Rifts! a poll since I can't find the add a poll button on the other thread! Left_c100%Rifts! a poll since I can't find the add a poll button on the other thread! Right_10 0% 
[ 0 ]
Rifts! a poll since I can't find the add a poll button on the other thread! Left_c100%Rifts! a poll since I can't find the add a poll button on the other thread! Right_10 0% 
[ 0 ]
Rifts! a poll since I can't find the add a poll button on the other thread! Left_c10100%Rifts! a poll since I can't find the add a poll button on the other thread! Right_10 100% 
[ 4 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

Rifts! a poll since I can't find the add a poll button on the other thread! Empty Rifts! a poll since I can't find the add a poll button on the other thread!

Post by Spitfire Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:42 am

See poll, please don't vote if you are not Ling/Auth/Lyra/FeO/someone joining our rifts game
Spitfire
Spitfire
Hydra

Brohoof! : 6

Character List:
Name: Wildfire
Sex: Herm
Species: Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Rifts! a poll since I can't find the add a poll button on the other thread! Empty Re: Rifts! a poll since I can't find the add a poll button on the other thread!

Post by Linguz Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:52 am

I hope the adventure you had planned has room for a giant robot pilot.
Linguz
Linguz
The Forged Steel

Brohoof! : 10

Character List:
Name: Nidal
Sex: Female
Species: Khajiit

Back to top Go down

Rifts! a poll since I can't find the add a poll button on the other thread! Empty Re: Rifts! a poll since I can't find the add a poll button on the other thread!

Post by Spitfire Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:03 am

Linguz wrote:I hope the adventure you had planned has room for a giant robot pilot.
I thought you were a scout?

and wait, how bit a robot?

and I think, yes, as long as not too big
Spitfire
Spitfire
Hydra

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Linguz Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:10 am

I made a second character. The robot is the only one in the main book: 28 feet, 5 inches. 15 feet width. 9 feet, 4 inches length. 22 tons fully loaded.

I got 2 questions that the book does not answer:
1) If I had a low level attribute (speed was at 5) but had running as a skill and it gave me an additional 10 speed, do I still get the 1D4+3 bonus to any attribute I want?
2) If I give that bonus to my 20 IQ, does the +% bonus to skill work from my 20 IQ or now 26 IQ?
Linguz
Linguz
The Forged Steel

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Linguz Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:14 am

I can change the robot pilot to man Power Armors instead if it's going to screw you up.
Linguz
Linguz
The Forged Steel

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spitfire Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:18 am

What page is the 1D4+3 listed on, i don't recall that...

Robot sounds big, I'm not quite sure
(semi-yay, no ley line walker, I can skip over that, instead I can deal with a large robot, yay!) (don't let this desued you, I'll figure something out)

I'd guess the higher bonus to IQ would work, but, I'll have to look first.

EDIT: since you posted while I was, Yes, it would help, but if you want a big one, get a big one then
Spitfire
Spitfire
Hydra

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Linguz Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:20 am

Page 282, bottom of the first column is where it says the 1D4+3.

Alright. I'll make a few quick edits and have a Power Armor Pilot instead.
Linguz
Linguz
The Forged Steel

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:26 am

ADVENTURE!
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Octavia Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:27 pm

IDK What to vote here XD. The way we always played our RPs at my place is the GM would just dump us all in the same relative area and it was the players job to get together, though the GM would influence events to try and help to make it realistic. From there, we always had the GM set up some crazy awesome adventure with a cool overlaying plot, though he would just gently push us towards it. If we decided to blow it off, we'd blow it off, but we'd eventually get to it.

Much like oblivion, fallout or any other Bethesda games - you have to save the world! - but don't worry! You can still blow it off and fuck around with mini-quests and just go pillage villages if you want, the bad guys will just advance their plot while you fuck around!
Octavia
Octavia
Pegasus

Brohoof! : 1

Character List:
Name: Arvena
Species: Nord

Back to top Go down

Post by Linguz Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:23 pm

Drop us in the adventure and watch us not do it =D
Linguz
Linguz
The Forged Steel

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:27 pm

Linguz wrote:Drop us in the adventure and watch us not do it =D
Yay for debauchery!
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down