Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hur hur, 69 members... Oh and a poll!

+19
Silvertongue
Shadow Star
Lelth
Ferrous_Oxide
Apple Crumble
Pinkiechu55
Tia
Roshougon
Pinkie Pie
Rainbow Dash
Octavia
Moonlight
Permafrost
Fluttershy
Sky Cloud
Twilight Sparkle
Linguz
CamoBadger
Derpy Hooves
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

If you were an MLP animal/pony, which would you prefer to be?

Hur hur, 69 members... Oh and a poll! Left_c1047%Hur hur, 69 members... Oh and a poll! Right_10 47% 
[ 16 ]
Hur hur, 69 members... Oh and a poll! Left_c1024%Hur hur, 69 members... Oh and a poll! Right_10 24% 
[ 8 ]
Hur hur, 69 members... Oh and a poll! Left_c103%Hur hur, 69 members... Oh and a poll! Right_10 3% 
[ 1 ]
Hur hur, 69 members... Oh and a poll! Left_c103%Hur hur, 69 members... Oh and a poll! Right_10 3% 
[ 1 ]
Hur hur, 69 members... Oh and a poll! Left_c106%Hur hur, 69 members... Oh and a poll! Right_10 6% 
[ 2 ]
Hur hur, 69 members... Oh and a poll! Left_c106%Hur hur, 69 members... Oh and a poll! Right_10 6% 
[ 2 ]
Hur hur, 69 members... Oh and a poll! Left_c109%Hur hur, 69 members... Oh and a poll! Right_10 9% 
[ 3 ]
Hur hur, 69 members... Oh and a poll! Left_c102%Hur hur, 69 members... Oh and a poll! Right_10 2% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 34

Hur hur, 69 members... Oh and a poll! Empty Hur hur, 69 members... Oh and a poll!

Post by Derpy Hooves Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:02 am

Hello everyone! Our site officially has 69 members! Since we are a foal appropriate website with minors as our majority, I'm leaving the joke there!

As for the poll, I couldn't figure out what I was trying to ask (character didn't sound right, species sounded like pets) but I think you get the gist, give your poll answer and then tell why you chose it in a reply!

(making this post on my phone was killer)
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 31

Character List:
Name: Taters
Sex: Stallion
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Hur hur, 69 members... Oh and a poll! Empty Re: Hur hur, 69 members... Oh and a poll!

Post by CamoBadger Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:11 am

Lol, it took that long for the joke to be made :P

Anyways, chose pegasus, cuz that would just be awesome to fly with your own wings, and not have to rely on something or someone else to do it for you.

I WAS going to choose dragon, because dragons are awesome, but I'm not a fan of the breed they chose for the show, so pegasus :P

Griffons...I actually kinda hate them, but that's my own fault...

Zebra- eh, those are already real, and I'm sucky at poetry :P

Earth pony- eh, those are already real

Unicorn would probably be my second choice, just because magic would be awesome to use.

Definitely not alicorn, because being all powerful wouldn't be any fun after a while.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Hur hur, 69 members... Oh and a poll! Empty Re: Hur hur, 69 members... Oh and a poll!

Post by Linguz Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:20 am

I can't choose. The race I would be isn't there.

Gilda is NOT a griffon. Griffon is a type of DOG. Griffin is the mythological creature and is the species Gilda is.
Linguz
Linguz
The Forged Steel

Brohoof! : 10

Character List:
Name: Nidal
Sex: Female
Species: Khajiit

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:24 am

Linguz wrote:I can't choose. The race I would be isn't there.

Gilda is NOT a griffon. Griffon is a type of DOG. Griffin is the mythological creature and is the species Gilda is.
:x FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
*goes to edit his fanfic*
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Linguz Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:28 am

I edited it myself. Now I can choose. Griffins all the way!
Linguz
Linguz
The Forged Steel

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Sparkle Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:48 pm

I'm not going to "cheat" and be an alicorn, so I'd be a unicorn. Magic suits me perfectly, as I like few things more than the world of theory/the ivory tower.

Last edited by Twilight Sparkle on Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Stallion/Mare

Brohoof! : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Cloud Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:52 pm

i chose pegasus cause if i lived in ponyville, i would wanna be my own personal pony! and besides that, ive always wanted wings to fly and feel free.
Sky Cloud
Sky Cloud
Ursa Minor

Brohoof! : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Linguz Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:54 pm

If everypony is explaining why, I might as well too.

I want to be a griffin because I'd be able to fly, and I'd have claws. I would love to be able to fight with claws and fly, at the same time or not.
Linguz
Linguz
The Forged Steel

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluttershy Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:04 pm

Although I hate cheating, I would consider myself to be an Alicorn. The main reason being that Unicorns and Pegasi are completely different.

Unicorns are physically unfit, in most cases, since they focus more on studying magic than anything else. Pegasi are more physically endured and tough, being able to accomplish great speeds (I'm a fast runner) while still having control over it. Earth ponies are a mix of the two in mental and physical capabilities, however, Alicorns seem to be above average of each species so it's pretty self explanatory.

I am considered the best in my school because I am a fast learner and one of the most athletic people in my school. So I would imagine myself, personally, as an Alicorn. I'm not cheating. I just think I would be more suited as an Alicorn considered the natural adaptations they have to make them excel in all areas.
Fluttershy
Fluttershy
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 12

Character List:
Name: Fluttershy
Species: Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Sparkle Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:32 pm

Fluttershy wrote:
Unicorns are physically unfit, in most cases, since they focus more on studying magic than anything else.

Precisely. Hur hur, 69 members... Oh and a poll! 2954494164
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Stallion/Mare

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafrost Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:01 pm

Pegasus,I like speed,gotta be fast. Unicorn would be my second pick because I go by the theory "brain beats brawn."
Permafrost
Permafrost
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 2

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:07 pm

The two powers I've always wanted have been invisibility and flight. Now, I'm already invisible to the world, so that's covered. However, I really wish I could fly and feel free for once in my life. Therefore, I would definitely choose to be a pegasus!
Moonlight
Moonlight
Hydra

Brohoof! : 23

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Octavia Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:14 pm

Sorry. Dat precise levitation is gonna be needed to play musical instruments. I don't care that Octavia can play chello with two hooves, It takes only two hands to do that with a human. It takes fingers to play my oboe/flute and a million other instruments. also would be nice to do magic, as the nerd inside me insists that I try to learn something complex and awesome sauce.
Octavia
Octavia
Pegasus

Brohoof! : 1

Character List:
Name: Arvena
Species: Nord

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Hooves Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:34 pm

Remember everyone, made on a cell phone griffin autocorrected to griffon lol.
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 31

Character List:
Name: Taters
Sex: Stallion
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:35 pm

Derpy Hooves wrote:Remember everyone, made on a cell phone griffin autocorrected to griffon lol.

Technology is terrible! I mean honestly, people will talk more about the mythical creature than about some unknown type of dog!
Moonlight
Moonlight
Hydra

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Dash Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:17 pm

I would be a Pegasus. I would become the fastest flyer in Equestia, faster than myself! (Yes that's right, I spoke of myself as two different entities.)
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Earth Pony

Character List:
Name: Rainbow Dash

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkie Pie Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:39 pm

I CHEATED. Oops! *giggles*
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie
Pegasus

Brohoof! : 5

http://soberondrugs.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Roshougon Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:50 pm

Teeheeeheee 69 oh sooooo funny, just kidding im not like that.

The race i chose is pegasus because, being a pegasus would be very, very carefree and happy and fun all the time! I mean come on, who does not wanna fly?! I also love Futtershy she is my favorite pony, so that kinda influences my choice.
Roshougon
Roshougon
Stallion/Mare

Character List:
Name: Khaj'darrak
Sex: Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tia Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:18 pm

having the ability to fly would be so awesome!!!Hur hur, 69 members... Oh and a poll! OHMAHGAWD!

Tia
Tia
Unicorn

Brohoof! : 7

Character List:
Name: RainbowJJP
Sex: Colt

http://rainbowjjp.malware-site.www

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkiechu55 Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:09 am

unicorn I want to use magic :D
Pinkiechu55
Pinkiechu55
Stallion/Mare

Back to top Go down

Post by Apple Crumble Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:11 am

Pegasus since nobody can catch you since your in the air :P
Apple Crumble
Apple Crumble
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 1

Character List:
Name: Apple Crumble
Species: Earth pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Linguz Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:15 am

DerpyWho wrote:Pegasus since nobody can catch you since your in the air :P
Except griffins, other pegasi, alicorns, any other species that can fly, anything with a long enough neck to attack you even if you're in the air at a decent altitude (hydra for example).
Linguz
Linguz
The Forged Steel

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:06 am

Not if you're Rainbow Dash, the fastest pony in Equestria...unless Twilight just catches your tail with magic...

nevermind :P
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Sparkle Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:30 pm

Lyra wrote:Not if you're Rainbow Dash, the fastest pony in Equestria...unless Twilight just catches your tail with magic...

Oh hello there. Spike
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Stallion/Mare

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:46 pm

well that was only once and she hadn't started moving yet :P
Moonlight
Moonlight
Hydra

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferrous_Oxide Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:04 pm

I would choose Earth pony, seeing as everyone would underestimate me. And Earth ponies have a few tricks up their sleeves, just ask a certain bright pink pony.
Ferrous_Oxide
Ferrous_Oxide
Unicorn

Brohoof! : 13

Character List:
Name: Ferrous
Species: Earth Pony

http://ferrousoxidemolecule.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:23 pm

Ferrous_Oxide wrote:I would choose Earth pony, seeing as everyone would underestimate me. And Earth ponies have a few tricks up their sleeves, just ask a certain bright pink pony.

True that! Also, they tend to be well balanced unlike either pegasi or unicorns, and also not cheating like an allcorn. I mean, just look at Applejack! She's pretty smart, she's honest, and she's strong!
Moonlight
Moonlight
Hydra

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelth Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:02 am

I'd be a Griffin. Gilda
Lelth
Lelth
Colt/Filly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tia Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:46 am

Hur hur, 69 members... Oh and a poll! Sususus
Pegasususususususus
Tia
Tia
Unicorn

Brohoof! : 7

Character List:
Name: RainbowJJP
Sex: Colt

http://rainbowjjp.malware-site.www

Back to top Go down

Post by Linguz Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:53 am

Ult Pony wrote:I'd be a Griffin. Hur hur, 69 members... Oh and a poll! 2489886639

Let us join forces in our attack against all nongriffons!
Linguz
Linguz
The Forged Steel

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next