Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+19
Moodyman90
tylertoon2
iLateralGX
RoboRed
O. Hinds
StoneSlinger88
Ironmonger
Cptadder
brony all alone
Kattlarv
Scienza
Ketchup
Valikdu
Harmony Ltd.
Stringtheory
Frost
Katarn
Tytan
Vinylshadow
23 posters

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 30 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:14 pm

Military Honors:
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 30 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Stringtheory Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:14 pm

Ironmonger wrote:all it takes for me to turn heads is a decent suit of clothes and a smile.
Hmm, did you post a picture in the 'pictures of you' thread, because if so I need to go back and look...
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:17 pm

Stringtheory wrote:Hmm, did you post a picture in the 'pictures of you' thread, because if so I need to go back and look...

I did, but it's just of my face. However, the camera I used is of low quality. I have a better, unused camera that I got for Christmas years ago, but I'm missing a core component.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:37 pm

I should be sleeping. Yet here I am, watching this...
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:41 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:I should be sleeping. Yet here I am, watching this...
I'm fairly certain that trombone-playing dude is in the Mafia in some fashion.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:56 pm

Finally won my first game of Civ: Beyond Earth. This time as the Brazilians (the militaristically oriented faction), and as Supremacy, baby! Yeah!

I'm really starting to love Supremacy when coupled with Harmony as a Minor (up to level 6, in order to be healed by Miasma). It's like: "You think you can fight us? Really? How pathetic. Here, let me correct your mistake." *blows you apart from three different directions at once*

I really want to do a Purity game, RP'ed as the Imperium of Man from Wh40k, but I actually find it pretty hard to go that way. I dunno. I get the impression I'll feel "gimped" if I go in that direction now that I've tasted Supremacy.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:05 pm

Catbots! Transform, and roll-out!
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:34 pm

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 30 Somber11
71! We are in the endgame now, everyone, and the end of this chapter, well… Somber says that it’s a herald of things to come. Brace yourselves.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:04 am

Just in time for my day-long train-rip. Amazing timing, once again.

Dis gon be good. Also probably somewhat wet and emotional.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:36 am

Just finished the chapter.

I don't know what was better. Chapter itself or editor's talk about rocket erections. Spike
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am

You know you're in Paris when there are people playing the accordion in the metro.

Though what this one guy is playing is a Russian tune.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:10 am

I often doubt the sense of self-preservation of my contemporaries, or even their awareness of themselves, their surroundings and the people around them.

You tell them to evacuate the area because there's a suspect package, implying there might be a bomb waiting to explode, and the first thing they do is start discussing where to go with the security personnel -RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ONLY EXIT OUT OF THE ROOM, BLOCKING THE WAY-.

You're in the middle of a fucking train station, just go the fuck away and somewhere else. Fucking use the three neurons you have and go in a direction opposite from "here".

Anyway, heard them blow up the thing a few minutes ago so everything is good. At least I'm in my train and it's going to depart in time.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:55 am

I know it wasn't a bomb, because it doesn't take a bomb to conduct a terror attack against the French. They can be suitably frightened by a large dog. Or a bath. 

Meanwhile, some dude's box of decorative China just got fragged.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:50 am

Well, there's a reason they tell people to always keep an eye on their luggages and always be mindful to not forget them. Hint: that's because they ain't taking any chance.

Our history with terrorism goes a long way back, and we're having none of that shit.

Example: it's been over the national news for a week now that some people have been repeatedly flying drones (of the toy / rc plane model kind) over our nuclear power plants, sometimes simultaneously over plants hundreds of kilometers apart, to such an extent that they're almost all been flown over at this point. Link that to our current wars abroad and you can understand we're at heightened vigilance.

People have simply become desentitized to the notion that it could happen here. And that's good, I think.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:13 pm

We have a similar level of caution here, though I've not heard of any drones flying over power plants. It's mostly at airports where unattended luggage is likely to be dealt with so harshly.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:44 pm

OH GOD THE GIFS ARE FUNNY, BUT THE FUCKING COMMENTS! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:31 pm

Started reading Worm.

It's funny how much I want to reach through the screen and slap a bitch or three when reading through the highschool drama part.

Also funny how much more I hate the ordinary, everyday villains, than the big ones so far.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:51 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:Started reading Worm.

It's funny how much I want to reach through the screen and slap a bitch or three when reading through the highschool drama part.

Also funny how much more I hate the ordinary, everyday villains, than the big ones so far.
How far are you? Anyway, come join us in the discussion thread.
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:56 pm

2.5 right now. Started 3 hours ago.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:10 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:2.5 right now. Started 3 hours ago.
Ah, you're at the beginning...
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:20 pm

Yeah. Just finished 2.6.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:44 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:Yeah. Just finished 2.6.
Well if you have any thoughts, opinions, or whatever, feel free to voice them in the discussion thread.
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:16 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:Started reading Worm.

You have embarked on a lightning roller-coaster of escalation and awesome. Welcome, traveler, for the ride never ends.
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Brohoof! : 248

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DkutlaOsterhagen

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:28 pm

Ah, but when the story ends, you then find yourself embroiled in endless discussion and speculation over the thematic implications of every event in the story.

Also, Pact is still going on.
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:33 pm

swicked wrote:Yeah, but the discussion is far from endless. Half of it is you and frost talking about shipping.
Pact is what, again? A fanfic?
No, it's a totally unrelated story started after Worm finished by Wildbow.
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:33 pm

swicked wrote:Yeah, but the discussion is far from endless. Half of it is you and frost talking about shipping.
This forum, of all people, can hardly judge for overanalyzing subtext, particularly in the hunt for lesbians.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:36 pm

Mister Frost wrote:
This forum, of all people, can hardly judge for overanalyzing subtext, particularly in the hunt for lesbians.
...And that quote is going into the Hall of Fame.
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:38 pm

Pact is what, again? A fanfic?
It's Wildbow's next serial.

Also that's partially because we were the only ones that had finished it at the time. As they say, the early bird gets the lesbians.

And since you're done, and it looks like Stringtheory is going to finish relatively soon, and since I don't know where Last is, and Harmony just started reading it, we're looking at a potential increase of the lesbian quotient by a factor of five.
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:45 pm

Well, excuse me for noticing their chemistry right off the bat, during the dozens of arcs during which they were at each others' throats and physically fought multiple times, including an outright murder attempt.

It was pretty much put up in white lights there, dude.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:50 pm

swicked wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:
I reserve the right to judge whatever I want, thankyouverymuch.

I was kinda looking forward to going back and reading spoilered comments after finishing the story, so I was a bit disappointed seeing how many were just "Why didn't Taylor and Rachel ever fuck? I want them to fuck. I'm going to go find a fanfic where they fuck. Then invite Lisa. Not Cozen, though, 'cause she's a bitch."
You're forgetting Parian and Flechette, though they're too adorable to engage in such debauchery.

Look at it this way: It's very hard to keep track of where 3-4 other people are in a very long, very fast-paced story like this. So I could either talk alone to myself about events that were 10+ chapters ahead of where everyone else was, or I could speculate about shipping, which is easy to keep spoiler-free because it's about character chemistry which is usually immediately apparent.

Besides, it was only like four or five or ten.

Last edited by Scienza on Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next