Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+18
brony all alone
iLateralGX
Scyto Harmony
Katarn
StoneSlinger88
Cptadder
Kattlarv
Scienza
Ironmonger
Valikdu
O. Hinds
Harmony Ltd.
Tytan
Frost
Stringtheory
Moodyman90
RoboRed
OneMoreDaySK
22 posters

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 30 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by RoboRed Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:26 pm

Swickedbait:
http://geomancing.deviantart.com/art/Dozing-in-the-Sunbeams-447832052
http://madacon.deviantart.com/art/Trixie-enrage-463526354

Lastbait:
http://superrobotrainbowowl.deviantart.com/art/battle-ready-queen-chrysalis-463597843?q=gallery%3ASuperRobotRainbowOwl&qo=0
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 30 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:41 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:You know, there's a reason why in TF2 you're supposed to go against the medic first and the Heavy second. I guess the same applies here.

It's a bit different. The medic in TF2 has means to defend himself. The healer in fire emblem for the most part just has to hope she RNG smiles on her and she can dodge. Also the big guy had potions on him. It didn't really impact me from a gameplay standpoint that much.

Also anyone that plays the game if you pair up two people all the way to S rank do they always end up romancing eacother? I'll avoid it if that the case. It makes them more effective in combat but I don't wanna.

Back to top Go down

Post by iLateralGX Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:14 pm

Assetto Corsa is 50% off today. I can finally get my PC racing sim on.
iLateralGX
iLateralGX
Ursa Minor

Brohoof! : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:46 pm

Finished the sequel to "The Raid." Was very entertaining. Quite different from the original, in a lot of ways, but the action was absolutely excellent and the plot was even fairly compelling. It wasn't particularly complex, but it didn't beat you over the head with what was going on. Characters were pretty good, too - they were fairly simple and archetypal, but well-executed. The film was almost minimalist, with the exception of the guy with the baseballs and the lady with the hammers, who were goofy but fun (and even then, clearly had a lot of story between them that went unsaid, which I liked to see). Also, not minimalist in its two and a half hour running time. It did not drag, however.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:20 pm

If anyone is interested, I've recently finished coloring a new picture.

It's Octavia, it's humanized, and it's very NSFW.

I'm actually quite proud of how well it turned out.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:31 pm

I'd like this picture, if you please, señor Ty.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:33 pm

Mister Frost wrote:I'd like this picture, if you please, señor Ty.
Of course Herr Frost.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:22 pm

Sign me up, I'm going down.

Speaking of, visas are a pain in the ass. We Europeans have it really comfy with the Schengen Zone, I realize it now that I have to slog through online forms in order to be authorized temporary access into the Land of the Free Fat
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:43 pm

That's Land of the Big-Boned, asshole.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:45 pm

-I desire to see the picture! Yes!:

The voices tell me that they want the picture.
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:11 pm

Mister Frost wrote:That's Land of the Big-Boned, asshole.
Hehe... "Big" "boned" [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 30 Emot-quagmire [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 30 Emot-pervert [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 30 Emot-mario
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:41 pm

Joke's on you, motherfucker-- Excuse me while I go cry in shame, now
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:52 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:That's Land of the Big-Boned, asshole.
Hehe... "Big" "boned" [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 30 Emot-quagmire [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 30 Emot-pervert [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 30 Emot-mario
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:25 pm

Speaking of such, my trip home just took me through the Tennessee-Kentucky border, which is apparently the fucking spawning ground for obese pre-teens and their even more bloated progenitors. They were crawling over the place like Communist pubic lice on Putin's shriveled wang. Shit like that's why I want to deploy--to get away from all the fat people and their fat little snot-children.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:35 pm

It works.
*silent yay*
Scrapped my old network of 10/100 secondary router and 8-port switches with one 10/100/1000 16-port switch. Now I has good internet on weekdays. Unfortunately, can't port forward, as someone attempted to hack the router, now is blocked for long time.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:36 pm

Unrelated, but is Transistor worth the money as a gme? The graphics looks interesting, but how does it play?
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:10 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:Unrelated, but is Transistor worth the money as a game? The graphics looks interesting, but how does it play?
I'd say it's worth it but then again I'm a big fan of Supergiant Games and loved Bastion, so maybe I'm biased. I'd say the story (from what I've played), graphics, and soundtrack are all on par with Bastion. In terms of gameplay it's a bit of a letdown, you have four active slots with a maximum of two upgrades on each one and four passive upgrade slots that you can swap out every so often, but what will really restrain you is the amount of 'memory' you have. You can try to play the game in 'real time' but you'll quickly have your ass kicked in all but the smallest battles. Evening the odds in your favor is the 'turn()' system, which is closest in functionality to V.A.T.S. (heh, almost wrote S.A.T.S.). The way it works is that time apparently freezes and you can plan out your next movements. Once you're done planning out your 'turn', it's executed basically instantaneously. There's only a certain amount you can do per 'turn' and moving and using your four actively equipped abilities all use a certain varying amount of your 'turn()' bar, which replenishes when in 'real time'. The main problem is that until the bar is full again you can't use 'turn()', and as I stated above fighting in real time is very hard (not to mention the fact that the designers had the absolutely brilliant idea to have your abilities be unusable until turn() replenishes). So game play is a mixture of carefully planning out your attacks in turn() then dodging franticly (and mostly failing since many enemy attacks are auto hit) until turn() comes back online (guess it was supposed to encourage players to end up in a safe place, something that I apparently didn't grasp). So if you like Bastion and/or a cyberpunk thriller setup, go for it, just be prepared to put up with some finicky gameplay.

Last edited by stringtheory on Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:26 pm

Re: Harmony
Completely biased here. Yes. Though I wished the OST also had the processed versions of the songs.

@String
Jaunt() allows moves outside of Turn() recovery, but more often than not you'll want that move.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:30 pm

OneMoreDaySK wrote:@String
Jaunt() allows moves outside of Turn() recovery, but more often than not you'll want that move.
I was stating the rule, not the exception. Though it's not like many moves are useful outside of turn, breach() has a super long charge time (comparatively in real time), while most of the others in my opinion are just too slow to be used effectively at the pace 'real time' moves.
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:18 am

how to calm down your child:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:41 am

I'm on celestia's place every morning:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:38 am

life-sized AJ plushe:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:09 am

I brought some GREAT TITS

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 30 GreatTit002

Spoiler:
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:27 am

Katarn wrote:
life-sized AJ plushe:
The question I think everyone is asking themselves is:

can it be used as a sleeping bag?
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:46 am

pathetic fable:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:17 am

Iron-humor:
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:32 am

Swickedbait:
http://sparkdash.deviantart.com/art/Oh-dear-sister-463603037?ga_submit_new=10%253A1403819980&ga_type=edit&ga_changes=1&ga_recent=1
http://regolithx.deviantart.com/art/Summer-Sun-463947533
http://darthzew.deviantart.com/art/Her-New-Room-463886225
http://flutterthrash.deviantart.com/art/The-Outstretched-Grasping-Hoof-463736593

Lastbait:
http://longinius-ii.deviantart.com/art/Queen-of-Deceit-463941895
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:35 am

ironlulz:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:26 pm

I found my happy place: http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/332845
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:53 pm

Argh, the forum's doing that glitch-thing for me again. No post controls (beyond the basic buttons) and no opening spoilers...
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next