Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+16
Stringtheory
Scyto Harmony
Valikdu
Admiral Stoic Rum
OneMoreDaySK
Moodyman90
Katarn
StoneSlinger88
Scienza
O. Hinds
Frost
Tytan
Kattlarv
Harmony Ltd.
RoboRed
Ironmonger
20 posters

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 29 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Tytan Tue May 20, 2014 12:49 am

I love doctor whooves new companion:
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 29 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Ironmonger Tue May 20, 2014 12:54 am

Fistful of Frags started a meme:

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue May 20, 2014 2:05 am

God, that phrase is sooo annoying...pass the whiskey.

Last edited by Katarn on Tue May 20, 2014 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Tue May 20, 2014 8:32 am

I keep forgetting I need to download that game. Never tried whiskey yet. How does it compare to (mango) rum?
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Tue May 20, 2014 9:57 am

lel:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue May 20, 2014 10:17 am

just giving a ride to drunk friends:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Tue May 20, 2014 10:32 am

I gigglesnorted.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Tue May 20, 2014 11:17 am

ironlulz:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Tue May 20, 2014 11:20 am

Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Tue May 20, 2014 11:43 am

Defintely awkward. They don't have the bone structure required for those particular movements.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue May 20, 2014 11:54 am

Out of all ponies with wings, only Twi does 'caramelldansen' with them.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 11:54 am

RoboRed wrote:
ironlulz:

Damn. That guy's printers running out of ink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 11:55 am

OneMoreDaySK wrote:Defintely awkward. They don't have the bone structure required for those particular movements.

Are you referring to alouette? Trollestia 

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Tue May 20, 2014 12:36 pm

Spoiler:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue May 20, 2014 12:57 pm

Sort of supernatural-related:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Tue May 20, 2014 1:14 pm

@Last
I admit, she's in a pose that does not make any sense for an equine. Couldn't think of another way to still pose her similar to that, with the exception of sitting her down. Discussed this already when asking prior to drawing her. Will update avatar when sis finishes her commission.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 2:47 pm

You don't have to. It looks fine. It's just, y'know glasshouses? Though I'm not sure I get that idiom. The only glasshouses I've ever seen are greenhouses and one mexican restaurant had one on their roof and they claimed they used it to cook beef. Something about tradition.

Anyway leads me to believe living in a glasshouse would be hell, with the heat. And you probably would invite rocks just so you could get some cool air in there.

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Tue May 20, 2014 3:52 pm

What? No, I actually commissioned my sister to draw Alouette. Will be finished soon(tm), i.e. when she finds time aside from settling in her new living space and summer job.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Tue May 20, 2014 6:44 pm

Brrrrt:
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Tue May 20, 2014 7:50 pm

glasshouse is an expression for a lack of privacy also just don't throw a rock at it either
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Tue May 20, 2014 8:17 pm

This has probably already been noted, but I just noticed that apparently the second episode of the stellar FoE radio play is done. THE HYPE IS REAL
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Brohoof! : 248

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DkutlaOsterhagen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue May 20, 2014 8:58 pm

swicked wrote:
OneMoreDaySK wrote:
Brrrrt:
A male brrrrt pony? Would that be a camotrap?
(regardless of the fact that he doesn't seem to be around anymore)
Regular Brrrt pony is male.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Wed May 21, 2014 10:18 am

lol:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 10:50 am

[possibleswickedbait]

Not sure if you like that character specifically, but I'm pretty sure you like both those universes.

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Wed May 21, 2014 3:29 pm

I would know that Swicked's favorite is LSP. I did go and get a collection of reaction pics for his reviews. Wasn't it because you actually wished for that on Corrupt a Wish thread?
And yes, that was a reference to the original Bioshock. Loved playing that game. Wrench everything, even the Big Daddies.

Also, do you agree that Vigors were shoved into Bioshock Infinity as an artifact element of gameplay? I really don't see anyone other than yourself and the occasional rare mob use them, and it has absolutely zero impact on the story. Whereas ADAM, EVE, and plasmids were a defining characteristic of why Rapture was in that particular state.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 4:42 pm

Well... There's no gene tonics. Telekinesis and things like that are useful to everyone everyday, but do you really need to throw a fireball or a lightning bolt?

We saw with Shock jockey they were trying to make that vigor more useful in the day to day.

However in Rapture there are gene tonics. They use adam in a way that more people can find more useful more often.

Really who needs to summon crows? Those weird guys in the crow cult is the answer. Limited market on that one. 

When we first step foot in columbia it's into a poulated street of people that are just enjoying their day. Not one is putting much thought into buying that vigor that'll stop bullets.

When we first step foot into Rapture we witness a man getting disembowled with meat hooks. His last thought was probably something along the lines of "I probably should have spliced up more and maybe my guts would still be in me."

Anyway, I don't really agree. Rapture has more uses for it's ADAM and those fireballs and insect spewing arms are more useful in the time they're in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 4:55 pm

Oh crap. Actually no. I'm wrong, first thing in Columbia was the church. You see those people after you get out to the street.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed May 21, 2014 5:43 pm

Possession seemed to be a legal date rape drug. It's the first one you get so you can use it on a robot to let you in a gate, but all the other implications are there.

Devil's Kiss is just a replacement to the fire one in Rapture, and it was originally for lighting cigarettes and the like, and it can still be used that way from what Burial at Sea showed.

As stated Shock Jockey was suppose to be something like free power.

You only ever used it on people but I think Bucking Bronco was suppose to help lift heavy objects.

The real difference is the atmosphere of the two. Rapture was all "Improve yourself with this stuff!" Never mind it was addictive and turned people insane and monstrous the more they used it.

Columbia on the other hand was all "Here's some cool shit! Take it or don't." Also it hadn't gotten to the point of "I need to get this Vigor or die!" and for whatever reason, something about using tear energy, they wasn't addictive with horrible side effects. Well, other than the weird shit that happens to your hand.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 7:09 pm

Well there's another reason Vigors may not be as common as plasmids.

burial at sea spoilers and in-game hints:

Fair enough point I guess with incinerate and the lighter function. But do you remember the transformation Booker went through for that? It was not pleasant. I'd much rather have a lighter.

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Thu May 22, 2014 12:54 am

But what I'm meaning is that they vigor do not in any way tie into the plot. They exist, and that's about it. You don't see people actively using these superpowers, nor any kind of suffering from it, as opposed to Rapture, where the population has gotten addicted to the point of chaos over ADAM and EVE.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next