Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+16
Stringtheory
Scyto Harmony
Valikdu
Admiral Stoic Rum
OneMoreDaySK
Moodyman90
Katarn
StoneSlinger88
Scienza
O. Hinds
Frost
Tytan
Kattlarv
Harmony Ltd.
RoboRed
Ironmonger
20 posters

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 16 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by OneMoreDaySK Thu May 01, 2014 5:39 pm

Apparently my LAN was throttling my internet DL/UL speeds, so I connected directly to the router. Went from 5 to 50 Mbps. I'm not sure whether or not that means I'm reconnecting to the 'curfew' lock again. Hopefully not.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 16 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Ironmonger Thu May 01, 2014 8:51 pm

I had another crazy-ass dream. I went bear hunting, tried to take on three bears, failed, and then ran away. The bears came back to my van, dragged me out of the driver's seat, and then got in and took off with it. I ended up somehow getting another car, and then got into a high-speed chase with them. I ended up driving in front of the van while aiming a pistol at the bear in the driver seat.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu May 01, 2014 9:06 pm

Ironmonger wrote:I had another crazy-ass dream. I went bear hunting, tried to take on three bears, failed, and then ran away. The bears came back to my van, dragged me out of the driver's seat, and then got in and took off with it. I ended up somehow getting another car, and then got into a high-speed chase with them. I ended up driving in front of the van while aiming a pistol at the bear in the driver seat.

So in this dream, you went bear hunting, failed to kill three bears that was in a group, and instead of killing and eating you, they jacked your van. To which you chased them down.

Seems legit.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu May 01, 2014 9:14 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:
So in this dream, you went bear hunting, failed to kill three bears that was in a group, and instead of killing and eating you, they jacked your van. To which you chased them down.

Seems legit.

The idea of my van being in their possession was unbearable.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu May 01, 2014 9:22 pm

swicked wrote:
Not to worry, it could never happen for real. It's simply imp-ursa-ble.

I'm not good at this Scootaloo

Still made me laugh.  Pinkie Pie 

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu May 01, 2014 9:24 pm

Iron, one day you're going to write down a pun, and the internet itself will somehow punch you in the face for it. And I mean before you even hit the send button.

This coming from the guy who usually doesn't mind your puns.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu May 01, 2014 9:34 pm

When I finally get around to writing my side-fic, I'm going to make a pun whenever possible. One chapter will probably be enough to summon the devil or something.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu May 01, 2014 9:57 pm

Iron, you could probably make an entire chapter nothing but puns, of various qualities, and the guardians of pun will show up and go "you've punned too far, you must be pun-ish" and we'll never hear from you again.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu May 01, 2014 10:05 pm

...I'll sic my cats on them. All I have to do is open a can of tuna and throw it at them, and then the cats will swarm them like zerglings. It's the purrfect plan.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu May 01, 2014 10:19 pm

Speaking of puns...

Me on a dating site, asked if intelligence turns me on:

"I like big brains and I cannot lie."
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Fri May 02, 2014 2:09 am

swickedbait:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Fri May 02, 2014 2:09 am

And now my eyes are irritated and I don't think I should put the lenses on.

Scootaloo 
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri May 02, 2014 2:12 am

Maybe your eyes need to get used to lenses?
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Fri May 02, 2014 2:16 am

I was trying to do that for the previous several days.
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri May 02, 2014 2:18 am

Huh...sorry, can't help you much on the subject.
Maybe you should consult ophthalmologist?
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Fri May 02, 2014 2:18 am

Try a new saline solution, I think there's some to help with irritation.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 3:56 am

Valikdu wrote:And now my eyes are irritated and I don't think I should put the lenses on.

Scootaloo 

Well, yeah. From what you said earlier you took 30 minutes to put them in previously. Eyes generally don't like fingers in them.

This was years ago, but I remember someone talking about contact lenses before. I think it was someone who did halloween costumes or something... Anyway a commentor had said something along the lines of "X amount of money for those? I could get them much cheaper at Y website."

Their response went a little like this.

"Yeah, they cost a deal more, but I purchase them from a company I trust." And then she mentioned something about getting poorly made contacts with the possibility of them scratching your eyes. Maybe that's whats going on?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 4:03 am

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 16 Paris8_zpsaf346a3e

takes about 25 minutes to get there

stupid fucking joke:

I can't help it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri May 02, 2014 7:07 am

Last wrote:
Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:
Spoiler:

takes about 25 minutes to get there

stupid fucking joke:

I can't help it.
*sends you on a plane to Belarus*
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri May 02, 2014 7:38 am

Why Belarus?
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri May 02, 2014 8:34 am

I was thinking "East-European shithole with poor human-rights records", and that's what came to mind.

And east-european country because the Orly Airport, contrary to the Charles de Gaulle Airport, only does intra-national, intra-european, and close-range international flights.

Last edited by Harmony Ltd. on Fri May 02, 2014 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri May 02, 2014 8:35 am

Hm. There's nice people though. :)
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri May 02, 2014 8:37 am

I don't doubt it. I also don't doubt North Korean are very nice people.

Still, that's not countries where I would go on vacations.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kattlarv Fri May 02, 2014 9:17 am

Firstly: What was the name of that fanfic site that was suggested? Being done with my project of introducing a new fetish to the internet, I thought I'd set some time aside for SCIENCE!

Secondly: Has Somber managed to correct and/or balance up any of the flaws, faults or otherwise huge chasms of one sided stereotypes in the like... 30 or so chapters ever since they went haywire and started fucking things over royally? Or is it still just full of cock worship? (then again, even if they fixed that gap, not sure I'd be too interested of reading about the 4+ or so new ragtag groups he keeps replacing the main characters with. Know it's a bit of a genre, but when they all have the same name and skills as the prior dudes, it feels a bit pointless to even replace/revamp them.

Thirdly: As mentioned in 1: I invented a new fetish and unleashed it onto the net. [Insert maniacal laughter here]

@Rum: (Somber) ... okay, I will just not go there out of courtesy xP

@EP: (Pokemans) Because reasons, have my friend code those that want: 1478-4414-4589
Kattlarv
Kattlarv
Hydra

Brohoof! : 27

Character List:
Name: Dewflower
Sex: Female-ish

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri May 02, 2014 9:34 am

You...unleashed new fetish on internet...? Is that even possible? I'm afraid even to ask what sort of fetish it is...especially since it's you, Katt.  Applebloom 
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Fri May 02, 2014 9:39 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gN-PIDQgsPY
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Fri May 02, 2014 11:09 am

Yay Flufflepuff!

Also, trying to determine whether or not getting a vaccuum is viable. Specifically the Dyson Animal Control. Bit of an expensive piece, but anyone know if it's stronger then the other vaccuums in the market today? Kirby is still the best, but comes with a whopping huge price tag I'm not willing to pay.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri May 02, 2014 12:09 pm

Uploading a whole country in Minecraft,

and the unavoidable consequences
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Fri May 02, 2014 12:34 pm

'Murica

Also, any opinions on the vaccuum question?
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri May 02, 2014 12:44 pm

What's the intended purpose? "recreational" uses?
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next