Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+19
TalixZero
Meleagridis
Admiral Stoic Rum
Moodyman90
tylertoon2
Scyto Harmony
iLateralGX
Kattlarv
Valikdu
Tytan
Derpmind
Ironmonger
Kippershy
Katarn
CamoBadger
Frost
RoboRed
O. Hinds
Harmony Ltd.
23 posters

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 17 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by cb5 Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:09 pm

Mister Frost wrote:
Harmony Ltd. wrote:
cb5 wrote:
Harmony Ltd. wrote:@ Swicked : Agreement here.

But you know, it's kind of funny that these people are so accustomed to things being in favor of men, that when they stumble upon the few cases when it's women who are favored, they completely lose their shit. It's... inspiring.
Well society is slowly becoming a matriachy, at least in the usa.  The reason is simple, if it's legal to pay women less money with minimum wage then of course companies are going to try and be cheap and hire more and more women.

Irony: When a idiot government makes it legal to pay women less causes companies to hire women more resulting in more power for women.
I'm not sure I follow your line of thought here... How exactly is the US turning into a matriarchy ?
It's not. It's slowly but surely on its way to de facto equality rather than merely de jure equality, but women aren't really favored in the workplace.

Although, as many can attest, at least around here, there are workplaces that, in their attempts to keep their workforce "diverse", will be less likely to hire Caucasians or males than they will minorities or females, even if an applicant in the former categories is a fair degree more qualified.

As tempting as it is to say "White males have had it made since this country was founded. You're complaining now because you aren't favored?", we have to keep things in perspective--the current generation of white people never enslaved anyone. The current generation of black people was never enslaved. Punishment or favoritism in response to crimes or injustices of one's ancestors is bad. and wrong. and bad.
It depends on which workforce you are talking about.  Most skilled jobs it is going towards a de facto equality like you said, but unskilled jobs and companies that are cheap tend to give hiring preference towards woman to save money.  Companies like walmart hire the elderly, the working poor, minorities, people without higher education, and women not cause they support equality or bettering living standards, but cause they're cheap and want to save money.  If you are poor, a minority, didn't go to college, and a woman yes they will hire you like no tomorrow cause they want to hire cheap labor and never have to raise your pay.  Also yes this is true about walmart, I have worked for walmart and who they consider to hire is extremely fucked up.  If that isn't a kick in the groin for people that support equal pay you should hear their views on the handicap.  If you are handicapped applying for walmart sweet lord do you get jumped to the top of the list cause in many states it's legal to pay you less than minimum wage.

Walmart isn't as bad when it came to this as they used to be fortunately cause most people aren't scumbags, but there are plenty of walmart managers still who go, "Wait?! We have a poor minority woman who didn't go to college and has a handicap that doesn't interfere physically with the amount of work they can do?!  HIRE THEM SO WE NEVER HAVE TO PAY THEM MORE THAN MINIMUM WAGE!", and yes I did run into a manager like this and he was a total scumbag that made the other managers want to punch his face in the face for being such a scumbag to other people.

Walmart has been cutting down on assholes like these doing the hiring process, cause they're a equal oppurtunity employers, but unfortunately there are still sleezeballs like those in the world.

Last edited by cb5 on Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 19

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 17 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Tytan Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:12 pm

Mister Frost wrote:I have no words.
Frost? Is this one about you? Are you actually a racist bug monster from another dimension?
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:43 pm

Tytan wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:I have no words.
Frost? Is this one about you? Are you actually a racist bug monster from another dimension?
Hey, I might be an extradimensional racist, but I'm a Human extradimensional racist, thank you very much.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:13 pm

Are you sure about that? Who can confirm that you are human?
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:16 pm

Katarn wrote:Are you sure about that? Who can confirm that you are human?
Anyone who's seen this post.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:18 pm

Mister Frost wrote:
That's not proof! That could be any devilishly handsome man on the internet!
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:21 pm

OH god my sides:
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:22 pm

Mister Frost wrote:
You could be one of those MIB cockroaches, wearing the skin of your victims and what not. Seems up your alley.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:22 pm

Tytan wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:
That's not proof! That could be any devilishly handsome man on the internet!
You know nothing.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:25 pm

Yeah, you can noe easily look like this
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 17 1ejj

in your disguise, bug.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:29 pm

meanwhile, batpony:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:33 pm

Katarn wrote:
meanwhile, batpony:
Meh, not a fan of the art style. It's like the limbs are jammed onto the body instead of, y'know, growing out of it.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:44 pm

Tytan wrote:
OH god my sides:
I fuckin' love Nanners' videos.

Nanners and the crew are what I watch daily. Love it.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:52 pm

swicked wrote:Most might say "What does a hot dog have to do with diversity?"
To which corporate has replied "What doesn't it?"
I think this has a pretty clear meaning, actually. Motherfuckers don't wanna diversify? Hot dog. Bam. Diverse. Anywhere there's non-diversity, just drop a hot dog in there, and we got some mo'fuckin' diversity. I'm really not seeing what your problem is.

Also, 682 and Able fighting.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by tylertoon2 Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:22 pm

Mister Frost wrote:
I think this has a pretty clear meaning, actually. Motherfuckers don't wanna diversify? Hot dog. Bam. Diverse. Anywhere there's non-diversity, just drop a hot dog in there, and we got some mo'fuckin' diversity. I'm really not seeing what your problem is.

For some reason I always found the best part of that to be the fact that afterwards Able wants to have a pizza party.

So all I can imagine it's like a kids birthday party with able chilling out with a bunch of heavily armed men with balloons and paper cups and plates with pizza.
tylertoon2
tylertoon2
Hydra

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://www.youtube.com/user/tylertoon2

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:37 pm

tylertoon2 wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:

For some reason I always found the best part of that to be the fact that afterwards Able wants to have a pizza party.

So all I can imagine it's like a kids birthday party with able chilling out with a bunch of heavily armed men with balloons and paper cups and plates with pizza.
Specifically, he wants pizza from this box.

I've seen some writers have him tending to sheep or pigs in "His one hour of the day not devoted to murder"
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by tylertoon2 Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:44 pm

Mister Frost wrote:
tylertoon2 wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:

Specifically, he wants pizza from this box.

I've seen some writers have him tending to sheep or pigs in "His one hour of the day not devoted to murder"
Yep! I'm Aware! I'm pretty sure I've read almost everything on that site multiple times Twilight Sparkle
tylertoon2
tylertoon2
Hydra

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://www.youtube.com/user/tylertoon2

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:02 pm

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 17 2013-08-19

Source
Derpmind
Derpmind
Mindmaster Extraordinaire

Brohoof! : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:14 pm

Derpmind wrote:[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 17 2013-08-19

Source
Yeah, because......

Nah, too easy.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:31 pm

camobait:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:41 pm

A true British hero.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:43 pm

selfbait:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:51 pm

RoboRed wrote:
camobait:
>Writes "Nurse Redheart" down on list of selfbait.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:06 pm

This woman is awesome.

Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:41 pm

Ironlulz?:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:46 pm

Guarddogjr wrote:
Ironlulz?:
He started having a fucking seizure near the end of the song, apparently. Just started waving his guitar like he wanted to knock a few mo'fuckers out.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:58 pm

Guarddogjr wrote:
Ironlulz?:
What...

The...

Fuck.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:00 pm

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 17 Tumblr_mrxd7usCH41qkjmgyo1_1280

Gordon RAMsey

(from here)
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:02 pm

http://derpiboo.ru/407469

me likey

Still have to re-watch that movie. Don't have the VHS anymore and can't find a good torrent of it.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:05 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:Gordon RAMsey

(from here)
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next