Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+19
TalixZero
Meleagridis
Admiral Stoic Rum
Moodyman90
tylertoon2
Scyto Harmony
iLateralGX
Kattlarv
Valikdu
Tytan
Derpmind
Ironmonger
Kippershy
Katarn
CamoBadger
Frost
RoboRed
O. Hinds
Harmony Ltd.
23 posters

Page 24 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 24 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by RoboRed Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:08 am

camobait?:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 24 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:53 am

cb5 wrote:
Scyto Harmony wrote:This is a strange place.

I like it. I should totally forget to check it regularly come here more often.
Is that icon from RBWY?  Is RBWY good?  I didn't originally want to check it out cause monty may be good at action, but he's not good at story telling.  Considering how many people do like it I may have to check it out.
Oh it's great. The show is Monty's baby, but Miles Luna and Kerry Shawcross are also the lead writers on it so it's actually very good.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:30 pm

So I watched the trailers for RWBY, and, well......

pass.

Fucking over-the-top, pants-on-head retarded action sequences, annoying "magical girl" protagonists dressed more like they're going to a slumber party than a combat situation, and the only cool creatures/characters are the "bad guys" who die in droves.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:32 pm

Mister Frost wrote:So I watched the trailers for RWBY, and, well......

pass.

Fucking over-the-top, pants-on-head retarded action sequences, annoying "magical girl" protagonists dressed more like they're going to a slumber party than a combat situation, and the only cool creatures/characters are the "bad guys" who die in droves.
... You don't watch a lot of anime, do you?
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:33 pm

For those exact reasons, no.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:52 pm

I think Ray does voice one of the nameless henchmen in the first episode. Could be wrong but it sounded like him to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:59 pm

pass.

Fucking over-the-top, pants-on-head retarded action sequences,
Why I quit watching RVB.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:04 pm

Also, aren't people getting tired of the "humans being constantly hounded by supernatural threats" yet? Whatever happened to supernaturals dwelling in the shadows in fear (however grudging) of humanity?
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:24 pm

Mister Frost wrote:Also, aren't people getting tired of the "humans being constantly hounded by supernatural threats" yet? Whatever happened to supernaturals dwelling in the shadows in fear (however grudging) of humanity?
Nah, everyone wants to bang supernatural threats now. If Cthulu were real he would be invited for a business oppurtunity in japan.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:12 pm

swicked wrote:
Last wrote:

pass.

Why I quit watching RVB.
I watched a little of that and stopped.
Same with Strangerhood.
It's all pretty silly and whatever plot they have is far from engaging for me.
Short version of rvb:  Church is a Ai copy of a real person and didn't know it cause the person he's based off of tortured him to make a split personality disorder to make more Ai's for a super soldier program that used fake soldiers to test the effectiveness of their super soldiers then everyone involved with making Church went to jail, but people want the research from the project to sell illegally.

Seasons 1-5 are the fake soldiers screwing around as test subjects, seasons 6-10 are them finding out they're not real soldiers that their purpose is to go through a bunch of preplanned tests to test the super soldier's abilities to think outside the box in purposefully absurd situations and bringing down the project and getting the project directors thrown in jail.

In short:  Hello and again welcome to Aperture science computer aidded super soldier facility fake soldier subject here, we hope your getting beaten to death by Ai aided super soldiers to test their field effectiveness has been a relaxing one.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:36 pm

cb5 wrote:
swicked wrote:
Last wrote:

pass.

Why I quit watching RVB.
Same with Strangerhood.
Short version of rvb:  Church is a Ai copy of a real person and didn't know it cause the person he's based off of tortured him to make a split personality disorder to make more Ai's for a super soldier program that used fake soldiers to test the effectiveness of their super soldiers then everyone involved with making Church went to jail, but people want the research from the project to sell illegally.

Seasons 1-5 are the fake soldiers screwing around as test subjects, seasons 6-10 are them finding out they're not real soldiers that their purpose is to go through a bunch of preplanned tests to test the super soldier's abilities to think outside the box in purposefully absurd situations and bringing down the project and getting the project directors thrown in jail.

In short:  Hello and again welcome to Aperture science computer aidded super soldier facility fake soldier subject here, we hope your getting beaten to death by Ai aided super soldiers to test their field effectiveness has been a relaxing one.
Man, I watched RvB from the very first episode and followed it since, and I STILL didn't fully understand the plot until just now.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:19 pm

swicked wrote:
Last wrote:

pass.

Why I quit watching RVB.
Same with Strangerhood.
That's why I watched it. The silly part I mean, never cared for the plot too much. At least not the overarching one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:24 pm

Live with me if you want to come

/randomness
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:51 pm

A thought occurred to me as I finished up Darksiders 2 just a few minutes ago.

Death, the nephilim protagonist, is a semi-humanoid immortal abomination who built his fighting style around his supernatural strength and agility, his extreme arrogance, and his flair for the dramatic and artistic. His enemies, likewise, are, for the most part, supernatural monsters, angels, and demons who utilize flying, teleportation, and their sheer, enormous size in combat

And the fight scenes still aren't anywhere near as stupidly over-the-top as RWBY
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:10 pm

Mister Frost wrote:A thought occurred to me as I finished up Darksiders 2 just a few minutes ago.

Death, the nephilim protagonist, is a semi-humanoid immortal abomination who built his fighting style around his supernatural strength and agility, his extreme arrogance, and his flair for the dramatic and artistic. His enemies, likewise, are, for the most part, supernatural monsters, angels, and demons who utilize flying, teleportation, and their sheer, enormous size in combat

And the fight scenes still aren't anywhere near as stupidly over-the-top as RWBY
Really? You think the combat in Darksiders 2 isn't over-the-top? Really?
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:16 pm

I think the key operator here is "as", meaning a relative value.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:21 pm

Bah, I don't pay attention to crucial details! It helps me stay ignorant and angry!
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:31 pm

Scyto Harmony wrote:Bah, I don't pay attention to crucial details! It helps me stay ignorant and angry!
If you'd like, I've got some pamphlets for a few fundamentalist groups lying around.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:34 pm

Mister Frost wrote:
Scyto Harmony wrote:Bah, I don't pay attention to crucial details! It helps me stay ignorant and angry!
If you'd like, I've got some pamphlets for a few fundamentalist groups lying around.
That's an interesting thing to collect.

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:34 pm

ROBOISSOBOREDRIGHTNOWAAUUUUGHH...Scootaloo 
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:37 pm

Can't help you there Robo. Scyto is doing his movie thing tonight and there's no game event to invite you to if you'd log into Steam again.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:38 pm

Last wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:
I've got a few other collections that might just interest you. Step into my basement.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:39 pm

Mister Frost wrote:
Last wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:
I've got a few other collections that might just interest you. Step into my basement.
Would you like a pizza roll?
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:42 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:Can't help you there Robo. Scyto is doing his movie thing tonight and there's no game event to invite you to if you'd log into Steam again.
What steam games do you play? If you say LFD2 I'm going to kiss you, with tongue, cause I can't get into a single online match with people that don't understand what, "Slow the f*** down! You're not leroy jenkins! [person dies] Great now you're dead idiot" means. I won't be able to play until monday though cause I'm switching to a better internet provider.
Mister Frost wrote:
Last wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:
I think someone needs a adult.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:44 pm

@Moody: I'm stuck at work right now. I couldn't Steam or movie even if I wanted to.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:46 pm

RoboRed wrote:@Moody: I'm stuck at work right now. I couldn't Steam or movie even if I wanted to.
You could pretend to murder inanimate objects. That's always fun.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:48 pm

Mister Frost wrote:
Last wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:
I saw this horror movie last night called the collection and it's surprisingly relevant right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:55 pm

Last wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:
Last wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:
I saw this horror movie last night called the collection and it's surprisingly relevant right now.
Not seen it. In my basement, though, I've got a few 'films' you might be interested in. I think you'll find them quite up to 'snuff'
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:56 pm

@cb5

Hit me up on Steam, I'm currently [PHCC]Moodyman90. I'll friend you and then add you to the Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam group.
We currently have Killing Floor Monday, League of Legends Tuesday, Left 4 Dead 2 Wednesday, Thursday is cursed but we're trying Minecraft, and Team Fortress 2 Friday.

Derpmind is right, we need to make game announcement post here and other places, cause obviously people are just not looking at the thread I have in my link. And I'm not talking about the X-com one.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:11 pm

Mister Frost wrote:
Last wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:
Last wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:
Not seen it. In my basement, though, I've got a few 'films' you might be interested in. I think you'll find them quite up to 'snuff'
You certainly make a tempting offer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next