Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+19
TalixZero
Meleagridis
Admiral Stoic Rum
Moodyman90
tylertoon2
Scyto Harmony
iLateralGX
Kattlarv
Valikdu
Tytan
Derpmind
Ironmonger
Kippershy
Katarn
CamoBadger
Frost
RoboRed
O. Hinds
Harmony Ltd.
23 posters

Page 10 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 10 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by CamoBadger Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:12 am

Moodyman90 wrote:The fact that there was just a loud bang outside , I'm guessing a dead limb from the tree outside hitting the tin roof cause of wind, and now I'm hearing noises in my room after reading SCP's all night makes me not want to go to bed even though it's after 2 AM now.
This is the only time I ever read SCP. Because apparently doing it in the middle of the day makes WAY too much sense.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 10 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Tytan Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:12 am

SCP readings on youtube!
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by TalixZero Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:13 am

TalixZero
TalixZero
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:17 am

I do wonder how this topic started in first place and gave such kick-start to this discussion...I just don't really like SCP, it has some interesting/funny parts, but it's just horseapples.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:18 am

Much like anything related to Slenderman, it's just more fun to read SCP stuff at night. Even the joke ones.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:27 am

Yeah, good thing to read it at nigh..shame it's 9-26 am here XD
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:08 am

Reading SCP, fucking light flickers

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:18 am

DON'T LOOK BEHIND YOU CAMO!
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:28 am

Hey late night SCP readers, what if there was a blackout suddenly? Computer dies down with a whine. Your eyes are still lightblind. Then you hear something fall behind you, in one of the corners of your room - sounds like a heavy book. You whip around, straining to see something, anything, but it's too dark. There's no more noise, just the sound of crickets outside, or maybe a passing car (though its headlights don't shine into your room, which stays pitch black). After a minute or two of frozen listening and unsuccessful peering into the dark, you turn back around, fumbling in your desk for a flashlight - you could have sworn you kept one in a drawer, but you can't seem to remember which - and then, just as your hands close around the plastic frame and you breathe a sigh of relief, something behind you lets out a wet, ragged breath.

Bonus End:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:32 am

FUCK YOU COBALT!

Also, I found the most fun SCP - the one with like, 5 different versions that make you figure out what's going on by finding the similarities.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:34 am

CamoBadger wrote:Reading SCP, fucking light flickers

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 10 Happyharry_jimmy-tickles
Das what yew get.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:35 am

I'm thinking of doing a few readings. That could be fun.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:36 am

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK IT'S ANOTHER ONE OF THE ONES THAT CHANGES IF YOU'RE SIGNED IN.

No sleep for me tonight...
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:38 am

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 10 Family-guy-good-good-evil-cockroach

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:38 am

Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:Hey late night SCP readers, what if there was a blackout suddenly? Computer dies down with a whine. Your eyes are still lightblind. Then you hear something fall behind you, in one of the corners of your room - sounds like a heavy book. You whip around, straining to see something, anything, but it's too dark. There's no more noise, just the sound of crickets outside, or maybe a passing car (though its headlights don't shine into your room, which stays pitch black). After a minute or two of frozen listening and unsuccessful peering into the dark, you turn back around, fumbling in your desk for a flashlight - you could have sworn you kept one in a drawer, but you can't seem to remember which - and then, just as your hands close around the plastic frame and you breathe a sigh of relief, something behind you lets out a wet, ragged breath.

Bonus End:
Check the end.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:39 am

Tytan wrote:
Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:Hey late night SCP readers, what if there was a blackout suddenly? Computer dies down with a whine. Your eyes are still lightblind. Then you hear something fall behind you, in one of the corners of your room - sounds like a heavy book. You whip around, straining to see something, anything, but it's too dark. There's no more noise, just the sound of crickets outside, or maybe a passing car (though its headlights don't shine into your room, which stays pitch black). After a minute or two of frozen listening and unsuccessful peering into the dark, you turn back around, fumbling in your desk for a flashlight - you could have sworn you kept one in a drawer, but you can't seem to remember which - and then, just as your hands close around the plastic frame and you breathe a sigh of relief, something behind you lets out a wet, ragged breath.

Bonus End:
Check the end.
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 10 400396__safe_solo_queen%2Bchrysalis_artist-colon-haretrinity

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:40 am

Ironmonger wrote:[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 10 Family-guy-good-good-evil-cockroach
Seriously, read the entire thing, no problems.

At the very bottom, little tiny letters.
"Don't fuck with me CamoBadger, I'm watching you."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:41 am

Trollestia 
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:43 am

CamoBadger wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 10 Family-guy-good-good-evil-cockroach
Seriously, read the entire thing, no problems.

At the very bottom, little tiny letters.
"Don't fuck with me CamoBadger, I'm watching you."
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 10 395666__safe_solo_oc_reaction%2Bimage_gmod_3d_bat%2Bpony_artist-colon-pinkie%2Bdiane%2Broosevelt%2Bphd_midnight%2Bblossom

@Tytan
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 10 398152__safe_vector_octavia_octavia%2Bmelody

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:44 am

Applebloom 
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:45 am

Tytan wrote:Applebloom 
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 10 398157__safe_vector_octavia_octavia%2Bmelody

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:47 am

Good luck sleeping.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:53 am

Tytan wrote:Good luck sleeping.
I am somewhat fazed.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:56 am

And one for Camo.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:57 am

"Keep reading, CamoBadger. They're so happy, and there are so many worse ways to die than this."

FUCK THIS I'M DONE
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:00 am

"What's wrong Camobadger? Are the amnesiacs acting up again? Don't worry, the scars are hardly noticable."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:01 am

CamoBadger wrote:"Keep reading, CamoBadger. They're so happy, and there are so many worse ways to die than this."

FUCK THIS I'M DONE
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 10 398143__safe_vector_octavia_octavia%2Bmelody

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:05 am

FUCK OFF TAVI
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 10 54g
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:11 am

CamoBadger wrote:FUCK OFF TAVI
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 10 54g
I beg your fucking pardon?
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 10 398135__safe_vector_octavia_octavia%2Bmelody

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:54 am

My brain trolled me today.
Usually it wakes me up before my alarm, even if only by a minute, because I hate waking up to the alarm.
It knows this and it, like I say, will often wake me up prior - even speaking to me directly if need be.

Today? Oh no, it fucking knew though. It fucking knew the time and it knew the alarm was about to go, so what does it do?
Spoiler:
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next