Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+18
iLateralGX
cb5
O. Hinds
Katarn
tylertoon2
Derpmind
Meleagridis
StoneSlinger88
Admiral Stoic Rum
RoboRed
Moodyman90
Kattlarv
Frost
Valikdu
Kippershy
CamoBadger
Harmony Ltd.
Ironmonger
22 posters

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 27 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Frost Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:47 am

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 27 Mermaid_Queen_by_scythemantis
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 27 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Moodyman90 Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:49 am

I want to say I've seen that one before... but at the same time I think I'm just getting a bunch of comics/videos/ and stories mixed up.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kattlarv Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:59 am

@cb5: Ah, okies. Then it was super glue that had that purpose :P

@EP: (Magic) Personally have to say I rather laughed when one of my friends, to counter a full "douche" blue/black deck, build a deck with ONLY cards that couldn't be interrupted, or that in some way or another could come back without being countered, and most things having shroud, protection and shit. It was quite amusing to watch the "fff-" of the one with the douche deck.

(Buttons mom) Silly people, she would be the one to do that to YOU xD
Kattlarv
Kattlarv
Hydra

Brohoof! : 27

Character List:
Name: Dewflower
Sex: Female-ish
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:06 am

Mister Frost wrote:
RoboRed wrote:OhgodthankyouyouresounderstandingImluckytohavesomeonelikeyou
Yesyou'reveryluckyindeed.
You'resounderstandingI'mnotworthy

Kattlarv wrote:
(Buttons mom) Silly people, she would be the one to do that to YOU xD
I wouldn't mind that...Luna

I need more vodka...

Last edited by RoboRed on Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:15 am

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:28 am

swicked wrote:...is it common to have so much non-clop art from clop fiction?
At this rate, I wonder if the author would consider writing an actual story about the two o_O
It exists, visit 4chan to find it.

Spoiler alert: They somehow have a child even though they're 2 different species. iMad
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:48 am

Does anyone know of any good electronic music that they can recommend? I'm trying to broaden my interests in music, but electronic seems a little more complicated to navigate than metal or rock.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:51 am

swicked wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:
swicked wrote:...is it common to have so much non-clop art from clop fiction?
At this rate, I wonder if the author would consider writing an actual story about the two o_O
It exists, visit 4chan to find it.

Spoiler alert: They somehow have a child even though they're 2 different species. iMad
...I dunno, they're no more two different species than a pegasus and a unicorn are.
Depends on if their child is a mixed breed. I would think he or she should be either a bat pony or a pegasus, following the existing logic regarding the offspring of the different pony races.
Florence, their kid:

Yes, I'm mad about this.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:15 am

Hey, you! Yeah, you! You wanna hear about Cobalt problems?

No? Too bad. Have problems.

Spoiler:

@Iron
There's always The Prodigy. Uh, let's see, Ministry is sort of electronic, more heavy industrial, not exactly easy listening though. Honestly, I don't know much about electronic stuff.

@Swicked
I tend to follow the LoL pro scene semi-regularly, more so when I'm playing. It's good for learning strategy and tricks, and it's often entertaining. They work hard to inject context and a sort of narrative into everything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:50 am

swicked wrote:
Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:@Swicked
I tend to follow the LoL pro scene semi-regularly, more so when I'm playing. It's good for learning strategy and tricks, and it's often entertaining. They work hard to inject context and a sort of narrative into everything.
Got any casters you'd recommend?

And, in regard to your problem, while I don't have experience in your particular situation (trying to stand in-between two family members), trying to explain the situation can help you identify your motives and feelings. You don't need to post them, but it would be good to write it out so that you can dissect the situation and work everything out.
It's something I often do in situations where I'm similarly confused, at the very least.
Well, the official Riot casting is AFAIK the only one for the official games - their channel is here. I generally just watch that; they also livestream on it sometimes. They seem to only do EU/NA.

And yeah, that seems about right. Thanks for the advice.
Written out, for the curious:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:53 am

this would be interesting to watch.:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:13 am

Ironmonger wrote:Does anyone know of any good electronic music that they can recommend? I'm trying to broaden my interests in music, but electronic seems a little more complicated to navigate than metal or rock.
A varied selection :

[Industrial / Rock] - Nine Inch Nails // recommended albums : The Downward Spiral ; Year Zero
[Industrial / Electronic Body Music] - Front Line Assembly // recommended albums : Hard Wired ; Artificial Soldier
[Drum & Bass] - London Elektricity // recommended albums : Syncopated City ; Yikes!
[Acid Jazz / Electroswing] - Parov Stelar // recommended albums : Shine ; Rough Cuts
[Trip Hop] - Birdy Nam Nam // recommended albums : Defiant Order ; Manual For Successful Rioting
[Trip Hop / Chillout] - Massive Attack // recommended albums : Mezzanine ; Protection
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:16 am

There's a lot more I could recommend, but I'm a bit temporally constrained right now.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:20 am

Iron, do note that in Grooveshark, if you click on a genre tag (eg: clicking the "drum&bass" tag), you can hear a radio / selection of this particular genre. It's a good way to discover new things.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:23 am

I was listening to this lately, I actually like this kind of music.

Parov Stelar.

Though I appreciate good rock, metal, folk music too.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:28 am

Note : Parov Stelar is the guy who made the song "Cat Groove", though it isn't representative of the rest of his production.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:41 am

[Drum & Bass] - Sub Focus // recommended albums : Sub Focus (only one album so far)
[Drum & Bass] - Netsky // recommended albums : Netsky ; 2
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:32 am

swicked wrote:
...is it common to have so much non-clop art from clop fiction?
Well, the two didn't originate from that clopfic, but I wonder how much more of a following it gave them. Equestria-Prevails already had a decent following to begin with from his superb artwork and the little world he's made from it. People just really love Midnight Blossom and Cloud Skipper, I guess.

CamoBadger wrote:
Yes, I'm mad about this.
Y u mad, bro?
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:33 am

http://derpiboo.ru/402686
http://derpiboo.ru/402683
http://derpiboo.ru/402663
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:38 am

speaking of eq-p's art...:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:40 am

Harmony Ltd. wrote:http://derpiboo.ru/402686
http://derpiboo.ru/402683
http://derpiboo.ru/402663
Correct me if I'm wrong, but generally Adultery is where you cheat on someone, not sleeping with someone who's married.

So technically, Shinning Armer was the one who committed adultery...
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:45 am

No, you're right. The arrest motives here are completely botched / nonsensical. But I like the image itself.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:45 am

Harmony Ltd. wrote:http://derpiboo.ru/402686
Lol, awesome.

CamoBadger wrote:
So technically, Shinning Armer was the one who committed adultery...
Shinning Armer
Shinning Armer
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 27 16472149-frustrated-man-pulling-his-hair-out
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:47 am

RoboRed wrote:[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 27 16472149-frustrated-man-pulling-his-hair-out
Trollestia
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:47 am

Technically, Chrysalis committed rape by fraud by impersonating Cadence (even if one doesn't factor in the mind control, which I'm fairly certain would constitute a crime against humanity)

In any regard, Chrysalis is a foreign power at war with Equestria, held to different standards than the civil violations of the other villains
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:48 am

Mister Frost wrote:Technically, Chrysalis committed rape by fraud by impersonating Cadence (even if one doesn't factor in the mind control, which I'm fairly certain would constitute a crime against humanity)

In any regard, Chrysalis is a foreign power at war with Equestria, held to different standards than the civil violations of the other villains
She wasn't at war at the time, so I'm going to pull the lamest movie-drama-card ever created:

DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:56 am

There's no indication that most ponies know what changelings are at all (though ponies as a species just seem hilariously ignorant of other races) so it's unlikely there was any agreement concerning that in place. Besides, she was in the country illegally, and it wouldn't apply anyway
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:26 am

So, I've just completed XCOM:EU on classic.

That was kind of abrup--wait, what are all these weird ACHIEVEMENT_X's?

Well, let's wait and find out.
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:33 am

Mister Frost wrote:(though ponies as a species just seem hilariously ignorant of other races)
So what you're saying is

in a nutshell

that ponies are 'Murcan ?
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:39 am

Harmony Ltd. wrote:Please find attached a batpony

Spoiler:

Yes, Speck is the best Batpone.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next