Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got my phone back! Know what that means? I'm on a bus!

4 posters

Go down

Got my phone back! Know what that means? I'm on a bus! Empty Got my phone back! Know what that means? I'm on a bus!

Post by Derpy Hooves Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:05 am

And I'm bored as... I'm really bored, no need to bring dem dirty words into this.

What y'all doin? I'm goin to school to get a new book to read and take 2 tests! Very exciting.

Anyone here ever see a flock of birds fly during the rain? I haven't but I've always wondered how that would work.

Something fun is i always wait for the bus with my Russian neighbor and he's really fun to talk to. Today he asked me if the handcuffs on my backpack are "for really" and if I "are be a cop police". He's 81 and has lived here for ten years, but never bothered actually learning English and has learned everything from just being around people.

Last peice: I think 2 commercials during the Super Bowl had twinkees, is hostess trying to prevent bankruptcy by hijacking other company advertising?
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 31

Character List:
Name: Taters
Sex: Stallion
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Got my phone back! Know what that means? I'm on a bus! Empty Re: Got my phone back! Know what that means? I'm on a bus!

Post by Tia Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:37 pm

Dear Princess Celestia,
I have learned that my schools network infustructure is very unreliable. the entire network is down, including the WiFi. thankfully i have a jail-broken iPhone and was able to make a hot spot. i had to secure it because other people were trying to get in and use my data. now i am happy, my laptop is the only computer connected to the internet. yay Fluttershy

-Your friend
RainbowJJP
Tia
Tia
Unicorn

Brohoof! : 7

Character List:
Name: RainbowJJP
Sex: Colt
Species: Pegasus

http://rainbowjjp.malware-site.www

Back to top Go down

Got my phone back! Know what that means? I'm on a bus! Empty Re: Got my phone back! Know what that means? I'm on a bus!

Post by Ferrous_Oxide Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:36 pm

I learned that my school doesn't block Zero Punctuation, so I can listen to Yahtzee review videogames in a humorous manner. Also, I my English teacher is cool enough to let us use technology when we are done with work, because there is about six phones, three MP3 players, and my tablet in plain view.
Ferrous_Oxide
Ferrous_Oxide
Unicorn

Brohoof! : 13

Character List:
Name: Ferrous
Sex: Male
Species: Earth Pony

http://ferrousoxidemolecule.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by aruigus808 Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:07 pm

RainbowJJP wrote:Dear Princess Celestia,
I have learned that my schools network infustructure is very unreliable. the entire network is down, including the WiFi. thankfully i have a jail-broken iPhone and was able to make a hot spot. i had to secure it because other people were trying to get in and use my data. now i am happy, my laptop is the only computer connected to the internet. yay Fluttershy

-Your friend
RainbowJJP
Now you just have to start selling the password! Trollestia Make some monay!
from,
aruigus808
aruigus808
aruigus808
Mascot

Brohoof! : 2

Character List:
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Hooves Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:12 pm

/isnotspamthread
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 31

Character List:
Name: Taters
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tia Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:59 pm

aruigus808 wrote:
RainbowJJP wrote:Dear Princess Celestia,

-Your friend
RainbowJJP
Now you just have to start selling the password! Trollestia Make some monay!
from,
aruigus808

They have three wifi ssids:
Mobile_Devices|"The one where all the students devices connect to"|Secured, Password is "Mobile_Devices"

SOCS|"The one where the school laptops/ipads connect to"|Secured, uses Windows Directory authentication method, just your username and password will work

OCWSNET|"I Dunno, it doesnt really work"|Unsecured, doesent seem to do anything
Tia
Tia
Unicorn

Brohoof! : 7

Character List:
Name: RainbowJJP
Sex: Colt

http://rainbowjjp.malware-site.www

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down