Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MLPFORUM.TK (back up)

2 posters

Go down

MLPFORUM.TK (back up) Empty MLPFORUM.TK (back up)

Post by Derpy Hooves Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:23 pm

JUST A MESSAGE TO EVERYONE (not really a problem on-site but its kind of important)

The redirection URL hosted on my private webspace seems to have fallen apart, I don't know why but i think charter is mad at me for all my traffic I've suddenly been getting due to this site, so MLPforum.tk is dead now and if you have been using that to get to the site please stop and being using the original URL : mlpforums.forummotion.com

As I said, I dont know how many people use it or if its even a problem for anyone, but just in case, if you know anyone that can't get on the site, remind them of this, as of now I don't see this being fixed anytime soon at least not on my end because if i try to go against my ISP they will shut me down and I don't want that.

For the admins here, we can address that free .tk address if you'd like, but I strongly recommend against it for now as without paying its ad supported and would add an annoying tikilink sidebar to the site (which is why I had it redirected).

thanks for the time taken to read this, and Admins may move this thread to news if they see fit.

ABOVE IS OLD

EDIT: MLPforum.tk is back online, called charter they had believed my webspace was compromised, I explained it to them and they threw it back online.

Last edited by Derpy Hooves on Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 31

Character List:
Name: Taters
Sex: Stallion
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

MLPFORUM.TK (back up) Empty Re: MLPFORUM.TK (back up)

Post by Linguz Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:26 pm

I think it's fine. mlpfroums.forumotion.com isn't too long so it's not like that'll turn away too many ponies. I never even used mlpforum.tk.
Linguz
Linguz
The Forged Steel

Brohoof! : 10

Character List:
Name: Nidal
Sex: Female
Species: Khajiit

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Hooves Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:30 pm

Linguz wrote:I think it's fine. mlpfroums.forumotion.com isn't too long so it's not like that'll turn away too many ponies. I never even used mlpforum.tk.

Yeah, but Finest had been spreading mlpforum.tk around bronynet and beyond for a while.
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 31

Character List:
Name: Taters
Sex: Stallion
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down