Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chaos of Equestria

+2
Sky Cloud
Linguz
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Chaos of Equestria - Page 2 Empty Re: The Chaos of Equestria

Post by Moonlight Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:42 pm

"As I said before, my name is Dusk. I used to work for an organization whose predecessors were the group that killed the princesses of old. After I learned that, however, I left immediately that night. After that, I vowed never to take on missions that I didn't have a personal reason to do.

"As for my skills, I am an assassin. I've never been seen by someone who isn't already dead aside from my few acquaintances, family, and you lot. In terms of weaponry, I'm specialized in stealth both long and close quarters, and also poisons. This includes daggers, ballistic arrows, anything sharp, and anything else that can kill quickly and quietly.

"Aside from that, I'm probably the most stealthy flyer in the known world. Then again, I suspect you would be able to decifer that for yourself, seeing as I was unnoticed until I landed right next to your fire here.

"That is all you need to know about me other than that I agree that the current king is unjust."

When dusk finished, he sat and awaited the responses of the other ponies.
Moonlight
Moonlight
Hydra

Brohoof! : 23

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferrous_Oxide Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:41 pm

Ferrous looked at the apples and thought for a bit. Deciding to leave the apples for the others, he reached into his saddlebag and pulled out some trail mix. As he munched on the mixture of nuts and dried fruits, he listened to the others. Sky Cloud seemed very jubilant, as did Soft Heart to some extent. Dusk, however, scared Ferrous a bit. Eventually, he spoke up.

"My name is Ferrous," he said, "And I don't have much skills besides being kind of smart, and being able to think of new uses for stuff."

Ferrous_Oxide
Ferrous_Oxide
Unicorn

Brohoof! : 13

Character List:
Name: Ferrous
Sex: Male
Species: Earth Pony

http://ferrousoxidemolecule.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Linguz Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:19 pm

(Let's just say that Auth introduced his characters.)

Gizmo nodded at each in turn and looked them in the eye, one after the other. "Now that we're all acquainted, how about we set off?" With that, Gizmo repacked the food and stood up. He looked up at the morning sun and headed in that direction, towards the east. "We'll go to the east generator first and head in a clockwise fashion to get them all."

(You all remember how fights are gonna work here, right? If not, check the other thread's first post, second spoiler.)
Linguz
Linguz
The Forged Steel

Brohoof! : 10

Character List:
Name: Nidal
Sex: Female
Species: Khajiit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Cloud Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:28 pm

Sky hopped up and down while following Gizmo. "LETS DO THIS!!!"
Sky Cloud
Sky Cloud
Ursa Minor

Brohoof! : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:00 pm

"Straight to work huh?" Soft Heart asked as she stood to follow the others. "Okay, works with me."

The pink pony giggled lightly at the excitement shown by the green pegasus as they started off. At least somepony found excitement in such a serious matter, not like the others who seemed more uptight after the meeting concluded.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:26 pm

"Right."

Pondering for a moment, then returning to the matters at hand, Dusk turned eastward and followed Gizmo and the others eastward.
Moonlight
Moonlight
Hydra

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferrous_Oxide Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:09 pm

Ferrous began to walk along with the others. However, after a few steps he tripped and fell, before quickly getting up and trotting to catch up to the others.

Ferrous_Oxide
Ferrous_Oxide
Unicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Octavia Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:14 am

Melody walked up next to Ferrous.

"Really now, you should watch your step and stop falling on your face," she chuckled. "Wouldn't want to fall in front of a manticore would we?"

(hey! I'm back!)
Octavia
Octavia
Pegasus

Brohoof! : 1

Character List:
Name: Arvena
Species: Nord

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferrous_Oxide Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:30 am

When Ferrous heard Melody's comment, he remembered a very unfortunate summer he had three years ago.

"Too late for that," he said quietly to himself.
Ferrous_Oxide
Ferrous_Oxide
Unicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Linguz Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:47 am

Gizmo paced through the brushes. He didn't bother marking the trees as he path; he didn't expect to have to go back. "Try to avoid that if we're sneaking around an enemy."

A low growl could be heard coming from somewhere in the trees.

Gizmo picked the sound up and spoke, "Stay cautious but keep moving. I'd rather not fight a beast and conserve my strength for the enemy troops."
Linguz
Linguz
The Forged Steel

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:09 am

Soft Heart's head snapped to the blue unicorn ahead of her, "if we're going to be fighting, shouldn't we at least do some training or something like that? I've never fought before, I don't even know how! I just know how to treat hurt ponies."

A small frown curled onto the pink pony's muzzle at that statement, suddenly thinking she would be a burden to the others if they did get in a serious fight.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Cloud Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:45 am

Sky suddenly stopped hopping and went in to a low crawl. "I'd rather not fight either, but we do, we should make it quick and easy." Sky said while popping her hooves. (is that even possible?)
Sky Cloud
Sky Cloud
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Linguz Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:02 pm

Gizmo heard Heart's concerns and quickly addressed them, "Probably. If you're a medic, that's what you should probably focus on. And if you want someone to teach you, I'm not the one. I don't fight like most ponies do. And don't expect it to be over too quick Sky. That didn't sound like a small creature."

The growl was heard again, this time coming from the other direction. It was closer than it had been when they first heard it. Were they surrounded or was there a single one circling them, one did not know.
Linguz
Linguz
The Forged Steel

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Octavia Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:59 pm

Melody removed get violin and grasped a bow with her telekinesis. "I don't like the sound of that," she whispered to gizmo. She spun around, watching the trees as her ears darted around trying to pick up the sound.
---
"Why not? Sounds friendly!"
Octavia
Octavia
Pegasus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Linguz Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:48 pm

A wild Bobcat came out of the bushes!
Level: 1
Health: 8
Damage: 1d3
Range: Melee
Armor: 0
Speed: Fast
Size: Medium

(There are now levels involved. The ways of attacking will be added as you take actions in the RP. Check here for the enemy database: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Fwhp9O-oYVjZ6iijb4GPOE531qAFNeeABJOog9IBk24/edit?hl=en_US. I shall make the health of each character soon. Tell me what you think, by the way.)

Gizmo got two screwdrivers out of his pouch and centered them towards the bobcat. "Watch the trees. There might be more." To confirm his suspicions, a few more growls could be heard in the trees.
Linguz
Linguz
The Forged Steel

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:30 pm

In response to the appearance of the bobcat and to Gizmo's instructions, Dusk swiftly perched himself on a low, yet concealing branch, dagger drawn, ready to strike the oncoming foes.
Moonlight
Moonlight
Hydra

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferrous_Oxide Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:51 pm

Ferrous panicked slightly when he noticed the bobcat, causing him to fall over and spilling a large quantity of his supplies from his saddlebags. As he got up quickly he stuffed as much of his possessions back in his bags, but kept the glass jar of marbles out, as it was the heaviest thing in his bag and he needed some sort of weapon.
Ferrous_Oxide
Ferrous_Oxide
Unicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Cloud Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:01 pm

Sky jumped in the air, surprised by the bobcat. "Remember what you learned Sky. Focus." And with that, Sky leaped into the air, doing a somersault.
Sky Cloud
Sky Cloud
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:48 am

As the bobcat leapt from the bushes, Soft Heart jumped back, nearly throwing the medical bag from her back. She quickly tried to regain her composure as she took in the scene.
When they said we would fight, I didn't think they meant RIGHT NOW!
The pink pony quickly looked around on the ground beneath her for a stick or anything else she could use to defend herself.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Linguz Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:22 am

Gizmo sent the two screw drivers barreling forward at the bobcat. Both hit dead on, doing a combined damage of 4.

The bobcat dashed sideways into the brushes, becoming concealed among the trees. Now there was another cat in the trees that they couldn't see.

A rustling is heard from the bushes on the left side of the path relative to the direction you were going in. What will you do?
Linguz
Linguz
The Forged Steel

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Cloud Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:47 am

Sky landed in a defensive position, but noticing that Gizmo had scared away the bobcat, she looked around. "Now what?"
Sky Cloud
Sky Cloud
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Octavia Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:55 am

Melody reared up on her hind hooves, placing the violin below her chin, and began to play as fast as possible. No sounld seemed to escap the instrument as funneled it all into a sphere of sound around her.
---
The now Mr. Toaster had his toaster in his magic grip. The madpony poured his magic into the gem laid in the center of the toaster, which in turn powered and heated the toaster beyond any ordinary kitchen appliance. He cackled crazily as crumbs in the machine were set ablaze by the heat which in turn lit the hydrogen and oxygen which had been formed into compact bubbles in the toaster by The gem. The toaster belched several feet of flame in the direction of the rustling branches.
Octavia
Octavia
Pegasus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferrous_Oxide Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:26 am

Ferrous threw the jar of marbles towards the bushes where the bobcat went. However he tripped, and the jar of marbles flew into the tree above the bushes, breaking as it hit a branch. Shards of glass and marbles rained out of the tree into the bushes.
Ferrous_Oxide
Ferrous_Oxide
Unicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:14 am

Dusk leaped to a slightly higher branch in reaction to being attacked by a jar of marbles. The chaos below made him let out a heavy sigh. Everypony clearly needed situational combat training.
Moonlight
Moonlight
Hydra

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Octavia Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:10 am

Aria fell back to her hooves and moves her violin and bow to her telekinetic grip and sighed. That odd pony was spraying flame - out of a toaster, no less - everywhere and Ferrous had just taken another trip to the ground. She shapes the sound she has produced into several small invisible orbs that she hovered around her head as she approached Ferrous. She offered a hoof. "Come on. Get up, I don't think its too comfortable down there anyway."
Octavia
Octavia
Pegasus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferrous_Oxide Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:50 am

Ferrous took the offered hoof and got up. He was rather dazed.
Ferrous_Oxide
Ferrous_Oxide
Unicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Linguz Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:44 am

Gizmo looked at Sky and shook his head. "Now we take him or them out."

Mr. Toaster began to torch the brush while FeO accidentally tripped and launched his jar into the air, shattering it upon a branch and pelting the area with marbles. Dusk went to a higher branch, startled due to the jar breaking after hitting the one he was on. Aria began to play music but nothing came out.

A bobcat scrambles out of the burning brush on fire and dies several meters away. Following the crash of the jar, Dusk hears something directly behind and above him, a sound that made him think that it was leaping somewhere... at him maybe? The rest of the group gets distracted by a third bobcat rushing across the trail to get on the other side of them.

Aria stopped playing and helped FeO up.

Gizmo looked towards where he thought the bobcat would be. "I don't think that was the same one that I hit. Be on your guard."

(I will make one of these posts every time everyone has posted once at least.)
Linguz
Linguz
The Forged Steel

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:28 pm

Soft Heart spun in circles with the stick in her mouth swinging wildly, hoping she would hit any of the cats which might try to jump at her.
I must look rediculous!
She continued to spin and swing, suddenly wishing she knew something about fighting.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Cloud Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:54 pm

"Oh right. COME ON OUT YOU CAT! YOU ANINT GOT NOTHING ON US!" Sky stood up on her rear hoovers and put her front ones into her favorite technique stance, The Dragon Flower, which is a position that is both equally balenced in defense and offense. It looks like one arm is equal to her head and the other one is slightly lower. (if that helps discribe it)
Sky Cloud
Sky Cloud
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:19 pm

From his heightened position, Dusk could now more clearly see the situation playing out. It would seem that jar of marbles almost hitting me wasn't as bad a thing as I thought after all. He could hear more growling from below, and from deeper in the woods. Two bobcats were dead, and a third leapt into the clearing.

May as well strike now, Dusk thought. I'll be more useful down there with them than I am up here, waiting. I'm part of a team now, after all. Diving into the clearing from his branch, he drove his drawn dagger through the bobcat's head from above, feeling it's body collapse beneath his hooves. A look of shock from the eyes of his teammates for an instance, but he couldn't pause to talk to them under threat of more attackers.
Moonlight
Moonlight
Hydra

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content