Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chaos of Equestria

+2
Sky Cloud
Linguz
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Chaos of Equestria Empty The Chaos of Equestria

Post by Linguz Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:20 pm

Gizmo stood at his campsite and watched the surrounding forests. He had been here for a few weeks already. Shade had told him that they would be arriving sometime soon.

(Bring in your characters now.)

[Because of a sitting Lyra in the other, this is the place to RP.]
Linguz
Linguz
The Forged Steel

Brohoof! : 10

Character List:
Name: Nidal
Sex: Female
Species: Khajiit

Back to top Go down

The Chaos of Equestria Empty Re: The Chaos of Equestria

Post by Sky Cloud Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:22 pm

Sky walked through the woods looking for a certain campsite. She noticed the familiar light of a fire towards the right. Sky was hoping that she wouldnt need to spend anymore time here in this forest, and that this was the correct place.
Sky Cloud
Sky Cloud
Ursa Minor

Brohoof! : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Octavia Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:14 pm

(The following character will be my second one I made - the one who doesn't have a name, so he takes up and recognizes only the name of whatever item he is holding/touching/levitating)

Twig sat in a tree overlooking Gizmo's camp. He had been there for several hours silently watching with an excited expression. He hated being one of the first people to show up, but Twig didn't want to miss anything - so he concluded that hiding in the tree would allow him to see what's going on without being caught and allow him to make an overly dramatic entrance at a time of his choice.

Twig turned suddenly as his ears caught the sound of somepony - a mare - approached his tree singing. He spotted her and froze - she was just bellow his tree, and if she were to just look up, he'd be caught. Twig slowly gripped his magical toaster (therefore changing his name to toaster) and sad rigid.

Silent Melody was walking through the forest to the location that 'shade' had given her. She was singing a beautiful song of her own composition, her horn sparkling faintly as the sound was bent to spin and fly three leaves in a graceful dance through the air - a little game she played to amuse herself and practice her music and powers. As she neared the clearing, she slowed down and stopped singing, letting the leaves drift to a rest on the ground. She checked her saddles to make sure everything was still present before nervously walking into the clearing.

Her Violins, one electric, one of a classical and fine make, were of course still there, and her single saddlebag that sat on top of her back was still secured. In reality, she was just stalling. Melody took a deep breath and stepped into the clearing.
Octavia
Octavia
Pegasus

Brohoof! : 1

Character List:
Name: Arvena
Species: Nord

Back to top Go down

Post by Linguz Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:11 pm

Gizmo walked towards the green mare and greeted her. "Hello. Before I let you come any closer, I need to know who sent you." Gizmo noticed another pony step into the clearing nearby and trotted up to her. When he reached her, he repeated what he said.
Linguz
Linguz
The Forged Steel

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferrous_Oxide Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:32 pm

Ferrous trotted over a slight uprise in the forest. As he reached the top he could make out the light from a fire. As he took a step to begin his descent, he slipped on a rock, causing him to fall face first into the ground. The momentum from the fall caused him to continue forward however, and he tumbled down the hill into the clearing with the fire.
Ferrous_Oxide
Ferrous_Oxide
Unicorn

Brohoof! : 13

Character List:
Name: Ferrous
Sex: Male
Species: Earth Pony

http://ferrousoxidemolecule.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Octavia Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:50 pm

Melody stopped suddenly as the stallion asked the question. With a quick up and down inspection of the stallion, she concluded he wasn't the type that would be able to physically dominate her easily, but she should be careful.

"I'm Silent Melody..." Her horn flared up with a little as she put magic into her words, making them sound sweeter and floating them straight to the Stallion's ear in a whisper that no one else could hear: "I was told to come here by a pony named 'shade"

Her voice resumed it's normal volume.

"I don't think you wanted these other two visitors to know the answer to that question."
Octavia
Octavia
Pegasus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Linguz Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:07 pm

Gizmo heard something from somewhere else in the clearing and turned around. He sighed as he saw another pony had stumbled into the clearing.

He turned back to look at Melody and spoke, "You're okay. You, green mare, give your answer to her. If she says it correctly, Melody. Tell her to go on inside. I've gotta deal with him."

Gizmo turned around and trotted to the pony on the ground. When he was close enough, he asked his question.
Linguz
Linguz
The Forged Steel

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferrous_Oxide Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:28 pm

Ferrous lifted up his head and rubbed his nose. He noticed ponies in the clearing, specifically one who was trotting towards him. Once he was near he asked Ferrous a question.

Ferrous stood up and turned towards the stallion. "I was told to come here," he said, "by a little 'birdy' by the moniker Shade. Whether that is the real name or not, I have no idea, but it's all I know." He took a step forward as one of the embers in the fire cracked, causing him to stumble and fall once again.
Ferrous_Oxide
Ferrous_Oxide
Unicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:25 pm

The light pink earth pony slowly trotted through the forest along the path she had been given by her 'guest' a few nights before.

She could see a light flickering through the branches just ahead of her, and hoped that this would be the 'meeting point' she had been told about.

Soft Heart took a deep breath, and trotted to the small camp, nervously looking around for any trap that may have been set.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Linguz Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:54 pm

Gizmo nodded and pointed to the fire. "Go ahead and have a seat." He saw a pink earth pony trotting towards the fire and went to intercept her. This was going to be a long day if this kept up. When he stopped her, he repeated his line yet again, asking for the name of the one who told her about this place.
Linguz
Linguz
The Forged Steel

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:56 pm

As she approached the fire, Soft Heart was stopped by a blue unicorn with bags of strange trinkets on his back.

Once he spoke she quickly responded "A pony named Shade, is this the right place?"

Last edited by Lyra on Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Ya...just now saw the part where you said he doesn't actually have wings...)
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Octavia Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:57 am

(*cough* Melody is a mare *cough*)

"This would be the correct place, yes. At least I'd hope so."

She pointed at Gizmo.

"He was here first and may probably know for sure."

Melody went to go lay down next to the fire and take her packs off.
Octavia
Octavia
Pegasus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:15 am

(I thought I was talking to Gizmo...)
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Cloud Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:46 am

Sky followed what the one pony said and walked to the mare. " HI! My name Is Sky Cloud! I was sent here by somepony named Shade. Do you know him? Am I in the right place?"
Sky Cloud
Sky Cloud
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Linguz Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:46 am

(Octavia's response should be right after Sky's...)

(Gizmo was speaking to Heart.)

Gizmo nodded and pointed towards the fire. "Welcome aboard. Come on in." He looked back at Sky Cloud and Melody before turning to walk with the pink mare to the fire.

When he arrived, he looked around the clearing. Five ponies so far. Shade, you've done a good job. "When those two come over, we'll start formal greetings and then get to more pressing matters."
Linguz
Linguz
The Forged Steel

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:56 am

The pink earth pony nodded with a small smile as she sat beside the fire.

She was anxious to discover what all of this was about, especially with the mysterious nature of their host.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:42 pm

Dusk, flying above unnoticed, landed near the fire and waited to be acquainted.
Moonlight
Moonlight
Hydra

Brohoof! : 23

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Linguz Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:04 pm

Gizmo noticed a pegasus land inside the encampment and jumped to action. He got in front of the pony and surrounded him at all eight points around him with metal screws and three more directly above him. His voice was rougher than it was for the others, "Who sent you?" This pony who had just landed could be from anywhere and he had gotten into the center of the camp in such a rush. Gizmo would not deny that Shade's methods might've drawn unwanted attention to the camp.
Linguz
Linguz
The Forged Steel

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Octavia Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:53 pm

Twig rustled a bit in the tree as silently as he could as he prepared himself to drop in. He decided now would be a good time, as the stallion with the screws couldn't surround two people at once, could he?

Melody turned to face the new Pegasus and Gizmo.

"I realize that you should be on edge and suspect everyone, but lets be honest here. He just flew in and landed in the middle of us with no weapon drawn or any visual sign of attacking."

Her ears perked up. and she pointed a hoof at the tree that Twig was currently hiding in.

"Him, on the other hand, seems to have been hiding in that tree for quite a while."
_________

Twig was stunned - He snapped the twig he was holding onto and dropped from the branch next to the group and scratched his head with a hoof.

"How did you know?"
_________

"You breath rather loudly, and you should try not to rustle the tree you hide in so much."

she looked at Gizmo.

"You gonna smite him?"
_________

"I would rather that you didn't."
Octavia
Octavia
Pegasus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Linguz Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:22 pm

Gizmo kept glaring at the pony surrounded by screws. He snorted once but the screws stayed in their place. "Go ask him the question please, Melody. This one, on the other hoof, jumped right into the middle. I'd rather not take my chances with what I'm planning." His speech returned to its normal tone. "I'll ask again. Who sent you?"
Linguz
Linguz
The Forged Steel

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:42 pm

~My name is Dusk. I was told to come here by a unicorn by the name of Shade.
As he said this, he eyed the metal around him curiously.
~I suggest concentrating on the pony no more than two feet in front of you. In the time you turned to Melody, I could just as easily have drawn my dagger on you. However, doing so would be very foolish of me in any case.
He held nothing back, and his calmness in this instance startled some of the surrounding ponies.

Last edited by Shadefire on Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Moonlight
Moonlight
Hydra

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Linguz Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:45 pm

(I meant put your speech within quotation marks. The ~ mean that something is in the middle. Like other people are doing.)

Gizmo nodded and the screws returned to his bag. He returned to his place around the fire before he answered, "I wouldn't press your luck against a pony who has you surrounded by all sides. If you had as much as not killed me in a second, you'd have eleven holes in you. Come, sit. I'm about to explain what this is for."
Linguz
Linguz
The Forged Steel

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:02 pm

(right, sorry)

"And three even if I had killed you."
Dusk took a seat, awaiting the ring leader to begin speaking.
Moonlight
Moonlight
Hydra

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferrous_Oxide Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:38 pm

Ferrous watched the intervening altercations from his rather comfortable position on the ground. The blue unicorn had told him to go near the fire, but he hadn't trusted his feet after falling twice in the course of a couple of minutes. However, the pegasus's entrance and the blue unicorn's reaction had diverted his attention from slowly dragging himself towards the fire. After the altercation, he quickly scrabbled towards the fire and sat down, feeling very apprehensive and nervous.
Ferrous_Oxide
Ferrous_Oxide
Unicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Octavia Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:53 pm

Melody turned to face the now Twig.

"Well, good sir - who are you and what are you doing here?"

Twig's nose twitched a bit.

"I'm Twig..."

He dropped the twig that was currently in his hand to quickly reach in his pack and stuff a stick of gum in his mouth.

"And now I'm wrapper. If I remember correctly, somepony named Shade sent me here."

He stopped chewing for a moment.

"Is this the right place?"
________

"Your guess is as good as mine. Come on, Mr. Screw over here seems to be in charge and wants us around the fire."
________

Wrapper walked over and took a seat around the flame and looked around the fire at all the other ponies, his right eye twitching a bit.
Octavia
Octavia
Pegasus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Linguz Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:13 am

Gizmo began to speak shortly after they had all sat, "I'm going to start this off very basic. If you don't like the general idea, leave. I want to overthrow the current king."

None of the ponies got up to move, so he decided it was safe to continue. "The informant who gave you this location told me about how we could defeat him. And, yea. That's basically it. I'm planning to overthrow the current government and you're going to help me if you want. So how about we go around and say our names and our specialties? I'll start. I'm Gizmo an engineer. I use my screws to fight, as you saw with him."
Linguz
Linguz
The Forged Steel

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Cloud Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:45 pm

"Hiys everypony!!! My Name is Sky Cloud!!! my specialty is Hoof-to-Hoof combat, trained by the very best in all of Equestria!! Well maybe not the best. Don't you think that taking down the King will be hard? What will we do after we do overthrow him? Im hungry, is there any food?" Sky said very hyperly as she was sitting.
Sky Cloud
Sky Cloud
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Linguz Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:38 pm

Gizmo replied before the next pony could introduce themselves. He couldn't expect all ponies to know the situation the nation was in now so he took care when explaining, "Maybe you didn't notice when you came here, but a lot of what was once the wonderful country of Equestria is now in ruins and ruled by chaos. The king, as I call him, is just a tyrant who's not fit to rule this land. And I'll get to how we're going to do this after we know who everyone is. On the account of food..." Gizmo levitated a bag from behind him so he could get somethings inside. He pulled out some fruits and gave a few of them to Cloud. "We'll have to grab from the areas that we cross to keep feeding ourselves. If anypony wants any food, just take it but remember: we do not have infinite amounts of it." With that, he emptied the bag in a small depression already set into the ground. There were plenty of fruits that they could choose from.
Linguz
Linguz
The Forged Steel

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Cloud Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:56 pm

Sky started munching on the fruit she recieved. "Thank yo*munch munch* I was so hungr*munch munch* Im sorry if i made you upset. i didnt really see cause well, i was so set on getting here. now that i know whats happening, im ready to stand by you."
Sky Cloud
Sky Cloud
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:59 pm

Soft Heart carefully picked an apple from the pile and cleaned it against her pink coat as she introduced herself.

"Well, my name is Soft Heart, I'm originally from Manehatten, but I never really liked it there, too many uppity ponies. I've worked as a nurse there for three years, and I am very good at medical work.

"I can fix most sicknesses, wounds, or boo-boos using the right equipment or improvising if I have too.

"Shade came and told me about this place a few days ago, so I came as fast as I could, and it's very good to meet all of you, and I'm excited to help however I can!"

After she finished her introduction, the pink pony took a bite from the apple and chewed happily as she waited for the others to introduce themselves.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next