Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+14
Scienza
Admiral Stoic Rum
Craterfist
Bootleg
Kattlarv
Valikdu
Harmony Ltd.
RoboRed
brony all alone
Frost
Ironmonger
Stringtheory
Tytan
Katarn
18 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 13 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Icy Shake Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:08 am

I still check whenever I'm set an alert.

Happy to hear about Worm 2, but more for other people than myself. The pile of stuff to read or watch is just too big already.
Icy Shake
Icy Shake
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 308

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 13 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by O. Hinds Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:47 pm

Scienza wrote:You should, it's some of the best worldbuilding I've ever encountered.
Well, I still get a lot of worldbuilding through the fanfiction.

Scienza wrote:How you doing, Hinds? It's been a while.
Eh, pretty well, I suppose. Still doing pony stuff and editing, though not as much editing as back in the high days of PH. I'm on FIMFiction as Reese if you ever want to contact me there. Not sure what to say, really; sorry.
Still thinking about Equestrian railway infrastructure now and then, too. :)
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Icy Shake Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:14 am

Happy Halloween, everyone.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 13 Wp_20117
Icy Shake
Icy Shake
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:43 am

Heh, nice. :)
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:41 pm

swicked wrote:It would be nice to edit again... I miss the collaborate nature of it.
Well, if you have the time again, I'm sure Somber would be happy to have you back. If not, there are a lot of other authors out there who would probably like editors. Though none of the ones I've worked with, for better and worse, have had the intensely collaborative live sessions Somber does.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:55 pm

swicked wrote:What's Somber writing now? I haven't seen anything from him... but I've been pretty disconnected from pony fics for a bit. It's enough to be RPing one.
Oh. Well, er, there's Homelands, one of PH's two official sequels.
(The other official sequel is Speak, by Heartshine with Somber, among others (including Bronode) in editing.)
...There might be more, but I'm guessing that that's enough for you for now. :)

swicked wrote:Not sure I want to lose whole weekends again, though. By collaborative I just meant providing feedback that could be reasonably expected to be well-received.
I expect he'd be pleased to have you in the comments, too, if nothing else.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by DaWarWolf Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:49 am

boards.4chan.org/mlp/thread/31413786
If anyone wants to know a thread on 4chan of all places is talking positively about PH. They even have a artist doing some requests.
http://i.4cdn.org/mlp/1511502266729.jpg
http://i.4cdn.org/mlp/1511507557195.jpg
http://i.4cdn.org/mlp/1511511610363.jpg
DaWarWolf
DaWarWolf
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 2

Character List:
Name: WarWolf
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:13 pm

Huh. Thank you for the information.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:45 pm

swicked wrote:I'm glad Homelands is still going on, IIRC I stopped being an editor after a really long slump in releases of the story.
Aye, I recall that too.

swicked wrote:I'm reading Speak now, and it's pretty good.
Glad you're enjoying it!

swicked wrote:Eh, I dunno about that. You're aware of how disruptive I can be.
I imagine he cut his editing time in half or more between the two of us.
Still, I think that, if you want to, you should offer and let him decide; otherwise, you might both miss out.
And if you don't want to approach him straight away, you could start by posting in the comments and see where things go from there.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 13 Empty Well its been a while.

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:59 pm

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 13 Tumblr10

Long time no see hows it hangin?
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:37 pm

Aye, indeed; I wondered if anyone else still came here.
Don't really have time for a full report at the moment, if one would even be appropriate or wanted, but overall, eh, alright, at least, I think. You?
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Icy Shake Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:09 pm

Kind of a mixed bag here. Work's a mix of okay and frustrating, as is stuff like trying to find new roommates for next year or a job for the summer. But other stuff's been pretty nice lately, apart from having the flu for half of February. Echoing Hinds, how are you?
Icy Shake
Icy Shake
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:20 pm

Ah, sorry about the flu, roommate, and job troubles, but I'm glad other things have been good enough to make it overall mixed.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Icy Shake Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:09 pm

Great to hear, congratulations!
Icy Shake
Icy Shake
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Sun May 20, 2018 7:16 pm

Hey, I've come back after all of these years because I have a question to ask. A question I really hope doesn't get the answer I fear it might.
Does anyone know what ever happened to CamoBadger? I miss him and I can't find any definitive trace of what happened to him. Figured this would be a reasonable place to ask.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sun May 20, 2018 9:34 pm

I'm afraid I don't know; I've lost contact with a lot of people from here, and they're one of them. Good luck to both of you.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:21 am

Stopped by to grab a screenshot, figured I'd go and drop this link here; https://discord.gg/g6GTEaS
Its a Fallout Equestria Discord server. Open to any who want to join. We do have a 'gate keeping' role, but generally you'll be given the role without even needing to ask (though just ping @security if you are left waiting!)
I'm leaving it here because I've messaged someone, but figure for those few wandering souls who don't have an account and might want to reconnect, its a nice chance to possibly do so.

Even if you don't stay, we welcome everyone to have a look. There's a surprising amount of old names as well as new ones, and room for more, with a relaxed and welcoming environment.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:55 pm

Who from here's on there, if you don't mind saying?
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:04 pm

Directly related to Cloudsville, we have Snipe, but I don't think anyone else. We have other longstanding names like Brisineo (very active and always producing new content), InLucidReverie (artist, inactive, but there), Jetwave (artist, inactive, but there), Zemming (inactive, but there. Book printing guy).
Its not many, but who knows, maybe we'll see drips of people come along.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:57 pm

Hm, thanks, and good luck. :)
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:39 pm

Kippershy wrote:Directly related to Cloudsville, we have Snipe, but I don't think anyone else. We have other longstanding names like Brisineo (very active and always producing new content), InLucidReverie (artist, inactive, but there), Jetwave (artist, inactive, but there), Zemming (inactive, but there. Book printing guy).

I'm not really into MLP anymore, but I wouldn't mind reconnecting with the people who I've met here. I have a Discord account, if anyone wants to know it.

As for Camo, he's in with XT's discord, but I've never seen him talk to anyone.

I'm mainly curious as to what happened to Robo. We used to share laughs over skype, but he one day dropped off the radar.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:17 am

I wonder what happened to Harmony Ltd., myself.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:15 pm

All I know is that Frost used to talk to him a lot, but then he ghosted Harmony. I haven't heard from him in years. Scytoharmony intentionally dropped off the radar, Stringtheory used to follow me on Tumblr - though I haven't heard anything directly from him. The only one I'm in regular contact with is Tytan, and I think the only regular activity I've seen from any other person I've met on here is Sindri on tumblr. Everyone else is just gone.

I could host a Discord server for anyone interested. It wouldn't even need a theme, just a place for everyone to hang out and reconnect.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:51 pm

Aye...  These things happen on the internet, of course, but still, alas.

I'm not on Discord, but good luck! You might try looking on the Fallout Equestria server Kippershy mentioned, to start with, if you've not already.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:27 pm

Very odd, shouldn't have expired because it literally shows up as being active still on the discord tab. Well, here's a new one!
This will send you to a room you can't see (I think) initially, but its the only way to get a link that *isn't* that corrupted one it seems.
https://discord.gg/BTtjQYE
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:29 pm

Ironmonger wrote:
Kippershy wrote:Directly related to Cloudsville, we have Snipe, but I don't think anyone else. We have other longstanding names like Brisineo (very active and always producing new content), InLucidReverie (artist, inactive, but there), Jetwave (artist, inactive, but there), Zemming (inactive, but there. Book printing guy).

I'm not really into MLP anymore, but I wouldn't mind reconnecting with the people who I've met here. I have a Discord account, if anyone wants to know it.

As for Camo, he's in with XT's discord, but I've never seen him talk to anyone.

I'm mainly curious as to what happened to Robo. We used to share laughs over skype, but he one day dropped off the radar.
I NEED AN INVITE TO THIS SERVER.
I NEED A CHANCE TO TALK TO CAMU.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:32 pm

Oh, and just in case my other link doesn't work, try https://discordapp.com/invite/nWTE3UH -- though the other one seems to be working on my end at least
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:24 pm

swicked wrote:While I don't talk to them, a great deal of the members still show up as active on, at least, a monthly basis on steam. As of right now Harmony was last online 6 days ago, Derpmind was on two hours ago, stringtheory was on 12 minutes ago, Admiral was on 5 weeks ago, Kattlarv was on 3 weeks ago, Robo was on 2 weeks ago, and Scienza is on right now, just to name a few.
So it wouldn't be difficult to contact many past members. At least, not for me. Probably.
Oh, neat; thanks for letting me know.

Edit: By the way, anyone else from here planning to be at Bronycon?
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:53 am

I'll be at Bronycon with some of the guys I've met via Discord and will also be meeting with some of the people I've known for years through FoE. Notably, Brisineo (the artist)
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:00 pm

Ah, nice; we might want to try and meet up at some point, then, at least briefly.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next