Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+14
Scienza
Admiral Stoic Rum
Craterfist
Bootleg
Kattlarv
Valikdu
Harmony Ltd.
RoboRed
brony all alone
Frost
Ironmonger
Stringtheory
Tytan
Katarn
18 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 10 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Icy Shake Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:59 pm

swicked, it looks like someone agrees with you:
https://twitter.com/Fyre_flye/status/714140710149033985
Spike
Icy Shake
Icy Shake
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 308

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 10 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:02 am

It's hell o'clock, I've been up too long, and I just watched Rubber. Has a below-six/10 on imdb. It's also the first movie I've been able to finish in... well, a while. It's exactly what I've been looking for lately. Totally bizarre. Beautifully shot. Has exploding heads. It's like Natural Born Killers, only way stranger. The acting is half atrocious, half brilliant, and the bad stuff might be intentional. Ludicrous symbolism. Grim humor for days.

It's about a tire that comes to life and goes on a killing spree. It's also about more than that, and about nothing whatsoever, but that's spoilers. At least watch the first few scenes. The first speech from the cop character is something else. It's a meandering, surreal wreck, and I love it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:37 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2dJEBTY5D0
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Kattlarv Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:06 pm

That was one of the better jokes this year :P
And hm, think I did something to my arm when changing tires today... lost the ability to lift things in the left one...
I should really figure out what to do with my LTAC... it's pretty busted up, but it's a military vehicle, and my dad left it for me. Feels like a waste to not take care of it.
Kattlarv
Kattlarv
Hydra

Brohoof! : 27

Character List:
Name: Dewflower
Sex: Female-ish
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:36 pm

video:
Woman attacks man.

Man reacts.

Woman is completely surprised by this turn of events.

I'm interested to see what the Tumblr chucklefucks'll have to say about this one. White woman or black man: Who's more oppressed? Who was raping who? Time will tell
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:40 am

swicked wrote:
Frost wrote:
video:
Woman attacks man.

Man reacts.

I'm interested to see what the Tumblr chucklefucks'll have to say about this one. White woman or black man: Who's more oppressed? Who was raping who? Time will tell
Hmmm.
I'm certain that was quite amusing prior to youtube removing it...

Apparently, it's problematic "harmful and dangerous". Which is bullshit.
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:47 pm

Valikdu wrote:
swicked wrote:
Frost wrote:
video:
Woman attacks man.

Man reacts.

Hmmm.

Of course it's been removed. Because censorship is for your own good!

It was a video of a school parking lot. Overweight woman (either older student or younger teacher; her face is unclear) pushes down a black boy who doesn't appear to be antagonizing her. He gets up and does some fuckin' badass WWE super-slam shit, and she (and several others) are completely flabbergasted that a man fought back when a woman attacked him
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:45 am

I'm gonna show off my new costume to this tune.

This is probably the part where a normal person would stop typing and think "What the fuck am I doing with my life".
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:45 pm

@Valikdu
Is that a Friday the 13th soundtrack portion we hear? Nice.

EDIT: It's my day off starting now, so I am trying a beer Hobbit-style (AKA "It comes in pints?! I'm getting one."). Very dark. Even the foam is a burnt caramel color. It says "Yeti" on it, also, and "Great Divide Brewing Co." I don't know much about beer, but it seems pretty great.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:14 pm

Space stuff. Because fucking space, dude
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:04 pm

Been playing some Gungeon. It's fun. Like a good-hearted cop in a PG coming-of-age film, it's tough, but fair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:17 pm

swicked wrote:
Frost wrote:
Valikdu wrote:
swicked wrote:
Frost wrote:
video:
Woman attacks man.

Man reacts.

Hmmm.

Of course it's been removed. Because censorship is for your own good!

It was a video of a school parking lot. Overweight woman (either older student or younger teacher; her face is unclear) pushes down a black boy who doesn't appear to be antagonizing her. He gets up and does some fuckin' badass WWE super-slam shit, and she (and several others) are completely flabbergasted that a man fought back when a woman attacked him
Well, y'know, black lives matter...
Y'know, I'm really sick of that movement. All they do is spread lies and misinformation.

Like "black lives matter"
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bootleg Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:12 am

Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:EDIT: It's my day off starting now, so I am trying a beer Hobbit-style (AKA "It comes in pints?! I'm getting one."). Very dark. Even the foam is a burnt caramel color. It says "Yeti" on it, also, and "Great Divide Brewing Co." I don't know much about beer, but it seems pretty great.

Yeti is really good. If you enjoy that, I highly recommend checking out the variants of it. They make a bourbon aged yeti and a chocolate yeti which are both delicious.
Bootleg
Bootleg
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 1

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:35 pm

Bootleg wrote:
Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:EDIT: It's my day off starting now, so I am trying a beer Hobbit-style (AKA "It comes in pints?! I'm getting one."). Very dark. Even the foam is a burnt caramel color. It says "Yeti" on it, also, and "Great Divide Brewing Co." I don't know much about beer, but it seems pretty great.

Yeti is really good. If you enjoy that, I highly recommend checking out the variants of it. They make a bourbon aged yeti and a chocolate yeti which are both delicious.
Hmm, nice. I'll check 'em out if I ever get to a proper store. Found this one in the assorted-local-and-weird-stuff aisle at the supermarket near where I work - I don't think they had any variants, unfortunately. Bourbon one sounds interesting for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:51 pm

Sunrider is getting a big story DLC!

Shields, you can't do that! You'll create a time paradox!:

Well, I have a boner.
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:58 am

I've managed to find one game of Adeptus Evangelion on Spacebattles. Joined at the last opportunity Derpy Hooves

...Well, let's see how quickly my first FRPG comes tumbling down.
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:27 pm

So, I just saw Hardcore Henry, having never even heard of it before I saw the poster outside the theater. 

It fucking rocks. It's like a video game in film form, and the video game's a fusion of Deus Ex and Hotline Miami
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:45 pm

IT HAS TO BE THIS WAY

Spoiler:

...anyway, I'm gonna follow the development of Yandere Simulator. It seems to have great potential.
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:35 am

Lifehacks:
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:37 am

Have we already talked about this thing? I seem to remember asking for one of the resident science nerds' opinion on it and ending up making an Event Horizon joke
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:15 am

@Frost (EM Drive)
Yeah, I think we talked about it. Dunno what's going on with it at the moment - haven't heard about it getting explained yet, one way or another. It'd be cool if it actually works.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:13 am

I just wanna stay alive until they develop a cure for aging. Then I'll not have to worry about living long enough to see the Wild Space West, where I can find Space Banditos and shoot them in the Space Face with my Space Gun. 

This "warp" stuff is exciting, basically
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:41 pm

Can a machine turn a blank canvas into a masterpiece?

Yes, as it turns out
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:09 pm

On an unrelated note, in case any of you folks are interested, the latest Humble Bundle is entirely Telltale games.
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Brohoof! : 248

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DkutlaOsterhagen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:16 am

The Cube. A short film from the sixties by Jim Henson. I watched this a long while back, and loved it. Still entertains me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:58 pm

@Val:
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:58 pm

A SNIPER, DEPRIVED OF HER SENPAI

Spoiler:
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Icy Shake Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:55 am

So, finally got around to seeing Batman vs. Superman. I went in seeing it more as an obligation than with any great hope, apart from perhaps finding bits to enjoy within a larger mess. Maybe it's from the soft bigotry of low expectations (brought about by things like these: Zach, Superman isn't the Bad Guy and Both the Director and Writer of BvS Don't Understand Superheroes), maybe it's because I just need to believe DC can deliver a good live action movie because otherwise I'm basically stuck with Marvel as far as those go, and I just don't really care about that world or those characters very much (Cap a bit, I'll probably be giving Dr. Strange a chance, and if nothing else Robert Downey Jr.'s charisma as Tony Stark is great), but I came away from it fairly happy, and will probably see it again (rented) at some point later on. There were annoying things, worrying things, dumb aspects, and some parts (really just one or one and a half) were horribly botched to an extent and in a way that I wouldn't have believed possible, but the rest, on balance and with expectations sufficiently lowered, was pretty good. On the whole, better than Man of Steel, and a hell of a lot better than The Dark Knight Rises.
Spoiler:
So, hopes for DC's cinematic future have improved a bit for me, especially since many or most of the problems with BvS can be isolated within it, or were even (hopefully) resolved in it
Spoiler:
. Next up, Suicide Squad, which has the added bonus that one of the major failure modes, heroes not acting like heroes and good guys, doesn't apply!
Icy Shake
Icy Shake
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 308

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:15 am

i

Last edited by CCCb on Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : l)

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:36 pm

This is amusing.

Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next