Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+21
Craterfist
Downloaded Skill
StoneSlinger88
Admiral Stoic Rum
O. Hinds
Valikdu
IncoherentOrange
Scyto Harmony
Tytan
Katarn
Harmony Ltd.
Stringtheory
Cptadder
iLateralGX
OneMoreDaySK
RoboRed
Kattlarv
Frost
Scienza
Ironmonger
Vinylshadow
25 posters

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 30 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:46 pm

I am so, so terrible at people.

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 30 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Tytan Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:50 pm

Last wrote:I am so, so terrible at people.
You keep saying that, you even thought the sketch for my new avatar looked bad too, but I think your practice is paying off.

Edit: Hold on, I just saw something that I could change a little.

Edit2: Fixed! Much better.

Edit3: Okay, NOW I'm done.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:06 pm

swicked wrote:
Huh.
Honestly, I never saw the draw of the stormcloaks. A bunch of shortsighted racists lead by an even more shortsighted racist.

Well, your character should probably be a little hesistant to work with the imperials. Unless he/she is truly selfless it's a little hard to forget the imperials brought you to be executed for what is implied to be a minor crime.

You don't really learn the stormcloaks are racist until later in the game. At which point if given the option I'd rather reject both.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinylshadow Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:17 pm

Good Ol' Blackjack:

Eh, looks fine to me, although some might argue your anatomy is off, but that varies from artist to artist and I really stopped caring a long time ago

Old art:

Wow, I haven't changed (4 years ago):

Gotta wonder...

What happens if you just flat out start killing everyone and everything in Skyrim or Fallout 3/Vegas?
Vinylshadow
Vinylshadow
Alicorn

Brohoof! : -8

Character List:
Name: Midnight Runner/Noon Walker
Sex: Mare/Stallion
Species: Pegasus

http://songbreeze741.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:45 pm

Vinylshadow wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:
Scienza wrote:So, I looked over the posts I've been making recently.

Holy shit, I'm the new CB5.
Try being less coherent, more ignorant, and have worse grammar. I might see the resemblance then.

Wouldn't that describe me?

*flutters eyelashes innocently*
You seem to take pride in that as if it's endearing or something. It just makes us want you to go the fuck away as much as we wanted him to.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinylshadow Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:50 pm

Mister Frost wrote:
Vinylshadow wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:

Try being less coherent, more ignorant, and have worse grammar. I might see the resemblance then.

You seem to take pride in that as if it's endearing or something. It just makes us want you to go the fuck away as much as we wanted him to.

Can't please everyone by being myself
Works fine for me

swicked wrote:
Vinylshadow wrote:What happens if you just flat out start killing everyone and everything in Skyrim or Fallout 3/Vegas?
Well, in Skyrim, you can't. Anyone that represents any step in any quest is immortal until the quest is complete, with very few exceptions.

For the other two, I think only the ones that are important to the main quest are immortal. If you kill someone related to a sidequest you don't even know about in them, you just get big words on your screen telling you you've failed blah-de-blah.

In fallout 1 and 2 you could kill everybody. You'd just get really lost and have no idea how to win the game, is all, which amounts to setting off two nukes in the first game and a single one in the second.

I just tend to run through whatever the game tells me to do

"Go here, do this, activate this, blow up this, kill them, don't kill them, turn traitor on these, etc..."

I keep forgetting how spindly little kids are

They're like monkeys
Vinylshadow
Vinylshadow
Alicorn

Brohoof! : -8

Character List:
Name: Midnight Runner/Noon Walker
Sex: Mare/Stallion
Species: Pegasus

http://songbreeze741.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:12 pm

Scyto Harmony wrote:I just played on a French Gmod Murder server and yelled "J'ACCUSE!" for half an hour.

I feel fufilled.
This is why we can't have nice things.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:20 pm

Scienza wrote:Seriously, if I get worse, stop me please.
What they said. You're in no way close to CB5 in your posting style. At the very least because your points are actually coherent and add to the discussion.

And don't worry, I'm sure if you start being annoying Frost will lay you some smackdown, while I plot your demise in the shadows. :P
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:44 pm

imdyinglol(ironlulz):
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:21 pm

So I'm moving tomorrow and Sunday and I've moved next to nothing. Which means Sunday is the big deal move day and Saturday is the bullshit little things move day. I don't want to move this desk. I really don't want to move this shitty PoS desk. Also I have a SSD and new motherboard waiting on me to put together to do a wipe/reload of windows. I've wanted an SSD for so long and only a solid year of bullshit prevented me from buying a 256 gig Samsung evo last Janurary. Now? Nothing will stop my load times.
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 30 C0uTSbB
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:48 pm

Cptadder wrote:So I'm moving tomorrow and Sunday and I've moved next to nothing.   Which means Sunday is the big deal move day and Saturday is the bullshit little things move day.  I don't want to move this desk.  I really don't want to move this shitty PoS desk.  Also I have a SSD and new motherboard waiting on me to put together to do a wipe/reload of windows.  I've wanted an SSD for so long and only a solid year of bullshit prevented me from buying a 256 gig Samsung evo last Janurary.  Now?  Nothing will stop my load times.  
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 30 C0uTSbB
Welcome to the brotherhood of SSD owners Adder, bask in the glory of 15 second boot times.
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:56 pm

Just got back from shoot-gunning. That was the first time I've ever used a handgun, and I loved it. As far as I can tell, I'm a decent shot, even if my hands shake worse than a china cabinet in an earthquake. I got to see a sporterized Mosin-Nagant fire; it has the best report I've ever heard, and the best muzzle flash I've ever seen. After a while, we went back up the trail, and the big hill where our vehicles were, and eventually we heard a huge-ass explosion; some of the guys had brought some exploding targets. The first one was a dud that just went "poof", but the last one sounded like a fucking land mine went off. Also, the people were really nice, down-to-earth country folks.

Tl;Dr, I've rediscovered my love of guns.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:28 am

Vinylshadow wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:
Vinylshadow wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:

Can't please everyone by being myself
Works fine for me
Virtually everyone here has expressed their utter disdain for your presence here. I've got no idea why you still post at all, especially in the face of being repeatedly told that no one enjoys it or is entertained by it.

But, really. As active as you are, it might be a bit confusing, at first, when I block you, but it'll be worth it. Bye forever.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:55 am

Last wrote:I am so, so terrible at people.
I dunno, I think that your people (that last one especially) have a distinctive style to them, but they're really pretty good by their own merits.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneSlinger88 Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:46 am

StoneSlinger88
StoneSlinger88
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name: Judge
Species: Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:57 am

Happy Birthday, Scyto!

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:58 am

Happy birthday, Scyto!

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:54 am

swicked wrote:Random question: Does anyone here like react videos?
You know, kids react, elders react, teens react, youtubers react, bronies react, etc.

While I generally don't begrudge what other people find entertaining when it doesn't negatively affect me, all I can think is these videos are pretty simple and unoriginal for how popular they are.
Very occasionally videos for them (much like poody pie) show up in my youtube recommended video feed and I have to click on them and thumb them down to discourage youtube from trying to show me that crap again for a while and I just find it so weird that they seem comparatively as popular as a swedish man screaming like a little girl... something I also do not like, but can kinda see the draw of. I mean, that's basically what "Fred" did and he got a movie and a TV show,  IIRC.

If any of you all like it, any idea why? Is it validation of some sort when these random people of different age and/or social groups like or dislike the same things you do? It confuses me.
Eh, you're probably right, though some might watch 'em for the hilarious reactions in some cases (that's why my eleven year old sister watches Bronies React), but for other ones, yeah I'm pretty sure viewers want to know what the group who is reacting's opinion is for some reason. I've never watched any because, well, I find the entire concept to be rather stupid and I try to avoid stupid things like the plague.
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:59 am

I couldn't tell you. I have no idea why people like those; I sure as hell don't.

Unrelated, but every episode of Skyrim Cops I watch is funnier and funnier. This has worked its way into my ES headcanon now (which was a weird enough place already)

case in point:

What's interesting is that (IIRC, unlike Stormcloaks or Imperials) Hold Guards level with the player all the way to 50, at which point they can easily deal with Dragons and other shit. High-level guards are actually some of the most powerful things in the game.

Last edited by Mister Frost on Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:16 am

Seen Bronies React, as well as subsequent response videos. Didn't care too much about the series. Sister of mine showed me Teens React to NES. Oh wow. Then Elders React. Some of them have no feathers left to give, and it's hilarious.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneSlinger88 Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:38 am

I watched the one of kids reacting to a Walkman, and then the Gameboy, and then I had to stop because I couldn't take it anymore.
StoneSlinger88
StoneSlinger88
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name: Judge
Species: Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:45 am

Happy birthday, Scyto!
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:09 am

So I had downloaded the first volume of Portal 2's OST when it came out.

Just discovered today that Vol. 2 & 3 came out as well.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:46 am

Thank you for the birthday wishes guys! Pinkie Pie

swicked wrote:Random question: Does anyone here like react videos?
You know, kids react, elders react, teens react, youtubers react, bronies react, etc.

While I generally don't begrudge what other people find entertaining when it doesn't negatively affect me, all I can think is these videos are pretty simple and unoriginal for how popular they are.
Very occasionally videos for them (much like poody pie) show up in my youtube recommended video feed and I have to click on them and thumb them down to discourage youtube from trying to show me that crap again for a while and I just find it so weird that they seem comparatively as popular as a swedish man screaming like a little girl... something I also do not like, but can kinda see the draw of. I mean, that's basically what "Fred" did and he got a movie and a TV show,  IIRC.

If any of you all like it, any idea why? Is it validation of some sort when these random people of different age and/or social groups like or dislike the same things you do? It confuses me.

I liked it for maybe one episode, where it was a unique idea I hadn't seen done before. And then they IMMEDIATELY smashed it into the ground and made it the most repetitive, uninteresting nonsense they could. But with all of those shows you mentioned, I don't blame the producer, I blame the audience. As Bo Burnham put it "We'll stop beating this dead horse when it stops spitting out money."
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:09 am

Yo Scyto, not to be a party pooper, but the gif in your sig is 50 Megabytes, and some of us either have shitty connections or browse on their phones.

Would it be possible for you to get rid of it, please?
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:13 am

Oh, I forgot--happy ejection-from-your-mother's-warm-and-nurturing-womb-and-into-the-cold-and-cruel-world-day, Scyto.

-------

https://cloudsville.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=1205
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30