Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+16
Aonee
Cptadder
iLateralGX
O. Hinds
Scyto Harmony
Tytan
Stringtheory
Ironmonger
Frost
Kattlarv
Katarn
RoboRed
OneMoreDaySK
Valikdu
Harmony Ltd.
Scienza
20 posters

Page 17 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 17 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:04 pm

Katarn wrote:
sort of guardbait:
Cute burd, even if she is a little hyper.

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 17 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Katarn Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:55 pm

more of sort of guardbait:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:02 pm

Katarn wrote:
more of sort of guardbait:
That Fluttershy one is adorable

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:27 pm

Let's be honest: if this show was about griffons, it'd be about eighty fuckin' times more awesome. 

"Oh, this new magician is bragging and causing and problems and shit. Let's fucking maul her."
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:54 pm

@Frost
It's show for kids, remember? They would just beat the shit out of said magician.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:24 pm

Mister Frost wrote:Let's be honest: if this show was about griffons, it'd be about eighty fuckin' times more awesome. 

"Oh, this new magician is bragging and causing and problems and shit. Let's fucking maul her."
I agree the show about griffons would be the best.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:43 pm

@Katarn, re: Plane crash

It keeps getting better and better.

TL;DR: 108 of the passengers were scientists, activists and officials headed for an AIDS summit in Melbourne.

I'll let you process what this might mean.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:51 pm

Fucking hell...
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Brohoof! : 248

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DkutlaOsterhagen

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:56 pm

Oh, that's classy, Totally-not-Russia. Not enough to take Ukraine, you gotta fuck with fuckin' itself. I think we can all agree they've pretty much crossed the line; time to go to war. We must defend fucking, whatever the cost.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:57 pm

Especially considering Russia is one of the country where AIDS is doing the most ravages these days.

Isn't it ironic?
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:03 pm

Robobait (from Yuki-Menoko, once again):

https://38.media.tumblr.com/6d0e9e541d672305071db035acbf8d10/tumblr_n8x9fk2Top1rwvqgko4_1280.png
https://33.media.tumblr.com/3bac99208d24e451e23bc5b916b2db0f/tumblr_n8x9fk2Top1rwvqgko3_1280.png
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:28 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:@Katarn, re: Plane crash

TL;DR: 108 of the passengers were scientists, activists and officials headed for an AIDS summit in Melbourne.

...Yeah... I'm done with the world for a while.

Harmony Ltd. wrote:Robobait (from Yuki-Menoko, once again):

https://38.media.tumblr.com/6d0e9e541d672305071db035acbf8d10/tumblr_n8x9fk2Top1rwvqgko4_1280.png
https://33.media.tumblr.com/3bac99208d24e451e23bc5b916b2db0f/tumblr_n8x9fk2Top1rwvqgko3_1280.png
This world normally please me, but right now I'm just "ugh"...
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by iLateralGX Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:54 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:@Katarn, re: Plane crash

Since it wasn't mentioned in that article let it also be noted that Dutch senator Willem Witteveen, as well as his wife and daughter, were on the plane as well.
iLateralGX
iLateralGX
Ursa Minor

Brohoof! : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:01 pm

Oh, by the way it just clicked that the crash happened on my birthday.

Now talk about hilarious coincidences. /sarcasm

Next we'll learn there was an Archduke in that plane or some shit like that.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:29 pm

Alright, last episode of season 4 thus far: the one about Goddamn Rarity and her goddamn dresses. Not only was that contest an absolutely mismanaged clusterfuck (no way in hell it should be that easy to fucking steal someone's shit after the fucking organizer has seen it the day before a fucking presentation, but the message was completely FUBAR, too. "Nothing feels worse than taking advantage of the giving nature of your friends?" Buuuuuuuullshit! Is there any better feeling than watching someone walk away, happy and carefree and totally unaware that you just got the better of them in every possible way? Yeah! That shit happening and them absolutely loving you for it. Fuckin' Rarity has a lot to learn about life, man. And a lot to learn about not singing in the middle of the fucking street. I kept waiting for a bus to come and fucking plow her, but that shit never happened, either.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:38 am

Moderate-sized spider keeps crawling around my room. If he would just settle down, it would do much for my elan. I want him to stay alive, 'cos he'll hopefully eat the mosquitoes, but dammit, he needs to stay in one place. A place I know about. Also, he is laughably bad at climbing slanted surfaces.

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:53 am

Aye, I like spiders. The sorts I've had experience with, at any rate.  They keep to themselves and eat things that don't.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:01 am

wat:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:21 am

Swickedbait:
http://mrsremi.deviantart.com/art/The-Sun-s-Escape-468793127
http://laliiyeaah.deviantart.com/art/Magician-witch-and-enchantress-468630996
http://sceathlet.deviantart.com/art/Quick-Trixie-Portrait-468701037
http://peichenphilip.deviantart.com/art/Best-Prince-and-Best-Princess-468850364
http://leirbagahcor.deviantart.com/art/Praise-the-sun-AND-KILL-THE-BANANAS-468100421

Scienzabait:
http://howlechoes.deviantart.com/art/Cloudchaser-468671586

Lastbait:
http://scarlet-songstress.deviantart.com/art/Commission-Love-Your-Queen-468695787
http://hattonslayden.deviantart.com/art/attend-your-queen-468751994
http://koveliana.deviantart.com/art/Chrysalis-x-Fluffle-Puff-468981318
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kattlarv Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:49 am

Back from a vacation that was... overall "meh". My comp was broken for no other reason that "pointless stress for no reason". So now I have a color scheme similar to that of a windows 91 fat screen... yay! At least there was free reign on whipping out stuff in the woods.
Oh, also; When I got back to the airport near home, I found a gift shop that was closed, mocking me. It sold plush ponies and lots of cool shits and giggles... it had an Octavia sitting atop them all, staring mockingly at me.

@Swicked: (Comic) That does indeed sound like some crappy fanfic... seen way to many of them to mention them all, but was also reminded by that artist "fantasyblade" just now that does about as logical animation stories... and it also doesn't sound far from PH storytelling. Where tons of retarded choices have been made with the "because penis!" reasoning. As really, what could be more important than pleasuring dicks? xP Ah Somber, you and your cock obsession x3 But yeah, those comics have been... very mixed.

@Robo: (Smash) I'm a bit curious if you can play as "your" Robin on the 3ds :P

@Tytan: (Picture) Feels a bit like that might be a fridge wife, or whatever the term, but could also be legit.
Kattlarv
Kattlarv
Hydra

Brohoof! : 27

Character List:
Name: Dewflower
Sex: Female-ish
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:37 pm

Kattlarv wrote:@Robo: (Smash) I'm a bit curious if you can play as "your" Robin on the 3ds :P

You probably can't customize the body type. I'd note that it looks like both Robin's have the same one. But you may be able to change hair style and color.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:46 pm

Conventions:
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Brohoof! : 248

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DkutlaOsterhagen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:51 pm

Denny's making it look easy again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:56 pm

Spoiler:

@swicked
sorry to hear about it...though I don't get it...if you could've discover malfunction only by opening the box it still automatically cancels any warranty?
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:10 pm

Spoiler:
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:30 pm

swicked wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:
Spoiler:
Hehehe...
Never seen the movie, but I thought the original had the author famous guy actually having broken his legs before in a legitimate accident and the crazy fan took him in. It's only when they healed that she broke them for him so that he had to stay.
Here, it looks like Daring never had her legs broken previously. Rainbow just kidnapped her and is going to break them now.
And that's great Pinkie Pie
As I recall, in the book version, it's axtually not a hammer she uses. Pun intended.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:35 pm

tI just found it funny how, in the episode, no one doubts Daring when she tries to play off her numerous fuckups as "part of the plan". And generally how stupid everyone was that episode
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:08 pm

Swickedlulz:
http://img0.joyreactor.cc/pics/post/Princess-Celestia-royal-my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%BC%D1%8B-1397243.png
http://img0.joyreactor.cc/pics/post/Princess-Celestia-royal-my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%BC%D1%8B-1397244.png
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:48 pm

Kattlarv wrote:@Swicked: (Comic) That does indeed sound like some crappy fanfic... seen way to many of them to mention them all, but was also reminded by that artist "fantasyblade" just now that does about as logical animation stories... and it also doesn't sound far from PH storytelling. Where tons of retarded choices have been made with the "because penis!" reasoning. As really, what could be more important than pleasuring dicks? xP Ah Somber, you and your cock obsession x3 But yeah, those comics have been... very mixed.
From what I read of PH (like, as Swick mentioned, a fuckin' year and a half ago) I never really got that vibe. Sure, a lot of retarded choices have been made with "because I'm emotionally unstable and kind of pathetic" reasoning, but I never really got a huge vibe of "because penis!" reasoning. I mean, maybe I'm not the best judge of this (You're talking to a guy who very nearly bought a TV to get a shot with the salesman) but I never really saw her thinking about dicks (or sex in general) significantly more than a normal person. Well, any more than an unstable and depressive person, at least.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:26 pm

Mister Frost wrote:
Kattlarv wrote:@Swicked: (Comic) That does indeed sound like some crappy fanfic... seen way to many of them to mention them all, but was also reminded by that artist "fantasyblade" just now that does about as logical animation stories... and it also doesn't sound far from PH storytelling. Where tons of retarded choices have been made with the "because penis!" reasoning. As really, what could be more important than pleasuring dicks? xP Ah Somber, you and your cock obsession x3 But yeah, those comics have been... very mixed.
From what I read of PH (like, as Swick mentioned, a fuckin' year and a half ago) I never really got that vibe. Sure, a lot of retarded choices have been made with "because I'm emotionally unstable and kind of pathetic" reasoning, but I never really got a huge vibe of "because penis!" reasoning. I mean, maybe I'm not the best judge of this (You're talking to a guy who very nearly bought a TV to get a shot with the salesman) but I never really saw her thinking about dicks (or sex in general) significantly more than a normal person. Well, any more than an unstable and depressive person, at least.
Keep in mind Katt is hugely biased.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next