Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+21
CamoBadger
Kattlarv
Penby
Ketchup
Scyto Harmony
StoneSlinger88
Frost
Admiral Stoic Rum
Scienza
Alessandro101
O. Hinds
Stringtheory
Cptadder
Ironmonger
Harmony Ltd.
RoboRed
Tytan
Valikdu
Moodyman90
cb5
Katarn
25 posters

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 23 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Penby Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:24 pm

Valikdu wrote:
Penby wrote:Ah, EA. The seal of quality

*insert a photo of a seal clubber at work with an EA logo photoshopped onto clothing*
Mousepad photoshopping is hard. 

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 23 EAPLZ
Penby
Penby
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 44

http://penby.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 23 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by RoboRed Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:28 pm

I completely lost it at "EA plz".
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:30 pm

swicked wrote:Celestia is now swickedbait.
So it is posted, so it shall be!
Mother of god...
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:15 pm

A thought just popped into my head. It later died of loneliness, but the thought was:

"Captain Martin Walker gets Five-scored into Littlepip".
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:16 pm

Ironmonger wrote:
Update on Mister Frost:
Ouch. I understand how crappy that is. My encouragements and best-wishes.

Hope he has a good computer and a good bank of movies / ebooks...
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:19 pm

Valikdu wrote:A thought just popped into my head. It later died of loneliness, but the thought was:

"Captain Martin Walker gets Five-scored into Littlepip".
I'm throwing cash at my phone right now, and the only thing it does is damaging the screen...
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:20 pm

Alternatively: "An alternative ending for FoE, starting when Littlepip enters the tower, based on Spec Ops: The Line. It would fit extremely well."
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:26 pm

Still haven't finished Spec Ops yet, so I'm not quite sure how it would play, but considering her actions caused the fall of a civilization (the Enclave, however shitty it might be) and in my headcanon caused the death of tens of thousands, maybe even close to a hundred thousand...

Yeah, it fits so hard it makes me grin quite widely.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:55 pm

http://micthemicrophone.tumblr.com/post/75168246168/crustpunkslamdunk-this-could-be-us-but-you
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:26 pm

swicked wrote:Celestia is now swickedbait.
So it is posted, so it shall be!
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 23 Tumblr_n0a4n8whL41s6q5p5o1_400
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:18 pm

So, I'm convinced pokemon hates me. In gen 2 they introduced shiny pokemon, through the years I played at least one game in every generation and I've never seen one of these things.

Today I decided to take a look for one, as I entered the area I was searching I thought "Oh shit, I better get out of here. I don't want a shiny Quag-"

*Encounter music plays.*

*Shiny Quagsire appears.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:49 pm

This never ceases to make me laugh.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:25 pm

lastbait:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:17 am

I love this blog:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:40 am

I borrowed Darksiders from my brother. Why does the game insist on showing me a cutscene of something that's happening less than a foot away from my character?

I'm not sure why I needed to be shown the mystical air vents either. I just got the glider wings I didn't need them pointed out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:57 am

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 23 Large
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:02 am

swicked wrote:
Last wrote:So, I'm convinced pokemon hates me. In gen 2 they introduced shiny pokemon, through the years I played at least one game in every generation and I've never seen one of these things.

Today I decided to take a look for one, as I entered the area I was searching I thought "Oh shit, I better get out of here. I don't want a shiny Quag-"

*Encounter music plays.*

*Shiny Quagsire appears.*
...I could have sworn, in gold, there was this shiny encounter that happened every time or something.
I don't remember any details, though...

While the Red Gyarados is the shiny everybody can get, provided they have either Gold Silver Crystal or their remakes, and is fully possible to breed it to get a Golden Magikarp (which will evolve into another Red Gyarados) it kinda doesn't count cause it's there 100% of the time every time you play the game provided you don't knock it out and save afterwards. Last frustration also comes from the fact a few of us with Pokemon have found at least one Shiny, if not more, since those were introduced and he's only just now finding a single one, and one of the least desirable ones as well.

There's also a few special event shinnies floating around, but those are once in a life time, you better have been at this store between these date or been able to connect to the internet at just the right time to get them.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:07 am

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 23 353898__safe_scootaloo_angel+bunny_this+will+end+in+tears_cigarette_marshmallow_scootaloo+can%27t+fly_artist-colon-theartrix_jetpack_acme
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:41 am

http://micthemicrophone.tumblr.com/post/75216879082/shslriotgrrrl-methhomework-dont-ever-let-a
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:13 am

This redefines the term "Death Metal".  Spike 
Spoiler:

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:47 pm

Ironmonger wrote:This redefines the term "Death Metal".  Spike 
Spoiler:
goddamnit iron
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:53 pm

Oh, Camo! How are you?

camobait?:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:54 pm

Bat pony and plane pony? Camo's head will asplode.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:54 pm

Katarn wrote:Oh, Camo! How are you?

camobait?:
OH SWEET JESUS
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:56 pm

Here's a toned Rainbow Dash.

Spoiler:
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:09 pm

Valikdu wrote:Here's a toned Rainbow Dash.

Spoiler:
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 23 Nosebleed_xd_by_megakeroro-d3avb44

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:23 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:This redefines the term "Death Metal".  Spike 
Spoiler:
goddamnit iron
Is this relevant?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CHqhsMP80E
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:24 pm

Valikdu wrote:Here's a toned Rainbow Dash.

Spoiler:
Very hawt... Big mac

Anyone here listen to Welcome to Night Vale? I've just started and it's enjoyably creepy. For those who don't know it's about the news, done in an almost NPR style, in a small supernatural desert town Here's a quote:
Night Vale NRA wrote:Guns don't kill people, it's impossible to be killed by a gun, we are all invincible to bullets and its a miracle

@Iron: gotten around to reading Upheaval yet?
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:42 pm

stringtheory wrote:

Not yet, I've been trying to focus on acquiring a used electric guitar, and watching lessons on how to play. Also, things usually have to be just so before I can really get into a story, because otherwise I just get more distracted than usual, and I don't want to disrespect the story by not taking it all in. I'm gonna try to get around to it today since my day will probably be a little less wonky than usual, I'll even keep the story tab open as a reminder.

I know I say "not yet" and/or "I got distracted" a lot, so I figured I'd just explain myself. I don't want to come off as lazy.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:44 pm

Ironmonger wrote:
stringtheory wrote:

Not yet, I've been trying to focus on acquiring a used electric guitar, and watching lessons on how to play. Also, things usually have to be just so before I can really get into a story, because otherwise I just get more distracted than usual, and I don't want to disrespect the story by not taking it all in. I'm gonna try to get around to it today since my day will probably be a little less wonky than usual, I'll even keep the story tab open as a reminder.

I know I say "not yet" and/or "I got distracted" a lot, so I figured I'd just explain myself. I don't want to come off as lazy.
Eh, whatever, I'll stop bothering you about reading it, I don't wanna seem pushy.
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next