Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+21
CamoBadger
Kattlarv
Penby
Ketchup
Scyto Harmony
StoneSlinger88
Frost
Admiral Stoic Rum
Scienza
Alessandro101
O. Hinds
Stringtheory
Cptadder
Ironmonger
Harmony Ltd.
RoboRed
Tytan
Valikdu
Moodyman90
cb5
Katarn
25 posters

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 9 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:40 am

Fuck off, house. You're not allowed to make creepy bullshit sounds while I'm watching Supernatural. Not up for this shit.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 9 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Katarn Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:43 am

You need salt, iron chain or pipe, against ghosts, And if it's daemons..I hope you remember how to draw that trap-pentagram  Spike 
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:46 am

Scyto Harmony wrote:Fuck off, house. You're not allowed to make creepy bullshit sounds while I'm watching Supernatural. Not up for this shit.

This is how I feel, except with Markiplier instead of Supernatural.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:46 am

Pretty birds:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:12 am

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:21 am

Be careful with your wishes.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:22 am

stringtheory wrote:
Valikdu wrote:
stringtheory wrote:
Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:I follow religiously. I love it MN7 is a favorite of mine.
Now that Planetside 2's stable again, how about we figure out how to get me and anyone else who wants to join into the Outfit then?

Server and faction decided already?
Yeah, Connery and Vanu (on an NC dominated server, but hey more to kill). Blame Rum.

...Ok. So, who do I need to friend/send requests to?
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:23 am

Depends will you be playing for Vanu on US server or for NC on EU server? :D
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:53 am

I got multiple VS unlocks (mostly MAX guns) for sc. I kinda don't have a choice Derpy Hooves 
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:24 am

Mermaids, by Sergey Kolesov
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:37 am

This looks fucking kinetic

seriously, it's just a rock standing up from a frozen lake (the Baikal), and it looks like a goddamn submarine surfacing.

from here
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:14 pm

Valikdu wrote:I got multiple VS unlocks (mostly MAX guns) for sc. I kinda don't have a choice Derpy Hooves 

I thought upgrades isn't shared cross-server, it isn't even cross acc.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:25 pm

Has anyone given a look at that "Space Dandy" anime? It looks visually interesting, and I heard it was pretty fun/weird/nonsensical.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:35 pm

dammit, I just checked, and my mobile phone service provider best offer for mobile internet is capped at 16 GB per month (bandwidth reduced beyond that), for €70/month.

My current offer has a 3 GB monthly cap (€30/month).

The problem? Since I've begun using my phone as an internet access point for my laptop yesterday, I've already consumed more than 800 MB of data on my current offer.

Right now I could use an uncapped offer, even if it meant paying €120 per month just for my phone bill... That fucking thing is probably my only anchor to civil-ization.

Goddamn it.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:50 pm

Huh, looks like JJ isn't done with pones afterall. Just checked his other tumblr and it looks like he's going to start updating gamer luna on a weekly/ bi-weekly basis.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:27 pm

So you know this old 'meanwhile in %countryname%?

Meanwhile in Kiev.

Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:51 pm

Ruh-roh

You know those bombings that have been happening in russia?  Yeah, the group responsible just released a threat for the olympics.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:37 pm

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:54 pm

Hey, Iron, you ever heard of the webcomic Exterminatus Now? I think someone with your sense of humor would love it. It's basically 40k (actually the world seems pretty normal, just with daemons and an inquisition) with sonic-esque characters

Sample comics:
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:02 pm

stringtheory wrote:Hey, Iron, you ever heard of the webcomic Exterminatus Now? I think someone with your sense of humor would love it. It's basically 40k (actually the world seems pretty normal, just with daemons and an inquisition) with sonic-esque characters

Oh, I've heard of it, just never got a chance to dive into its brand of insanity. I'll give it a look soon, those sample comics made me giggle, and Lothar reminds me of Frost.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:12 pm

Ironmonger wrote:
stringtheory wrote:Hey, Iron, you ever heard of the webcomic Exterminatus Now? I think someone with your sense of humor would love it. It's basically 40k (actually the world seems pretty normal, just with daemons and an inquisition) with sonic-esque characters

Oh, I've heard of it, just never got a chance to dive into its brand of insanity. I'll give it a look soon, those sample comics made me giggle, and Lothar reminds me of Frost.
Yeah he would really like it...
BTW, read any of Upheaval yet?
Another EN comic:
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:28 pm

stringtheory wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:

Yeah he would really like it...
BTW, read any of Upheaval yet?

Not yet, but if I have any energy tonight I'll read the first chapter. I used to spend entire days just laying back and reading fanfics, mostly Fallout Equestria sidefics, but then I just stopped for some reason. I guess I just needed a break to process so much information.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kattlarv Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:55 pm

Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:@Kim
Thanks, same to you. Think I just had too much caffeine and HOOOOOOO MY GOD IT'S SNOWING BAD MOOD COMPLETELY OVER. Basically I was in a bit of a funk and decided to indulge myself in grumpiness which, predictably, made me grumpier.
Dito.  And hum, there's quiet a lot of snow here atm.

On a side note everyone: For some reason ended up making my first pokemon trainer in the pokemon RPG.  And hum... will actually have to cut it here due to too many fuck ups with my comp. Will resume replies after cb5's bad form of forgetting spoiler, then adding later, later.
Kattlarv
Kattlarv
Hydra

Brohoof! : 27

Character List:
Name: Dewflower
Sex: Female-ish

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:47 am

Spoiler:
I got Forsaken Tendencies.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:17 am

It's always the First and Last name, rarely includes Middle names. So I'm doing my full name.

Insane Rancid Zombies Tendencies.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:19 am

Best EN comic IMO:
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:49 am

OH god the pun:
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:56 am

Tytan wrote:
OH god the pun:

I think Frost just looked in a random direction and hissed.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:01 am

Ironmonger wrote:
Tytan wrote:
OH god the pun:

I think Frost just looked in a random direction and hissed.
I better sleep with Juan eye open.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:05 am

Tytan wrote:
I better sleep with Juan eye open.

Now I just hissed.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next