Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+18
iLateralGX
cb5
O. Hinds
Katarn
tylertoon2
Derpmind
Meleagridis
StoneSlinger88
Admiral Stoic Rum
RoboRed
Moodyman90
Kattlarv
Frost
Valikdu
Kippershy
CamoBadger
Harmony Ltd.
Ironmonger
22 posters

Page 9 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 9 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by CamoBadger Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:27 pm

Mister Frost wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:PREPARE YOURSELVES, FOR SOON I SHALL BE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF THE GREATEST OF DEVILS.
 Ah, You've finally given yourself to Shub-Niggurath, Black Goat Of The Woods and Mother Of A Thousand Young. 

'bout time.
Who with the waht?
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 9 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Kattlarv Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:29 pm

swicked wrote:
Kippershy wrote:I wonder if Frost has read my clopfic yet... I imagine he'd have some fun reading that.

Edit: oh, that reminds me. I've had a request and currently I'm asking Kkat if she'll allow me to use her characters in my next short.
LittlepipxRed Eye in a romantic setting
That'll be tricky... unless you make it in the middle of estrus. Then it'll be super easy.
Stop using estrus as a cheap excuse to break IC xD It doesn't work that way.

But yes, can see that as really tricky for numerous reasons. Unless aiming to make it the usual derp people go with.

@Robo: I feel like replying with my own Zebra character tbh xP

@Kipper: (somber) tbh, considering the reckless way they rape their characters personalities, partially story canon and whatnot, I honestly don't think they'd mind, nor have much to say against xP They seem on the "not giving a fuck" area of the fence. Like my lizard. Ofc, my lizard is the deity of that.

@EP: (Puns) My friends say I got an "Aura of Glocalnet", because I make such low puns :P

(Lovecraft) Actually played some arkham horror the other day. We all felt the lack of Joe Diamond.
Kattlarv
Kattlarv
Hydra

Brohoof! : 27

Character List:
Name: Dewflower
Sex: Female-ish
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:32 pm

Someone mentioned zebras?
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:35 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:PREPARE YOURSELVES, FOR SOON I SHALL BE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF THE GREATEST OF DEVILS.
 Ah, You've finally given yourself to Shub-Niggurath, Black Goat Of The Woods and Mother Of A Thousand Young. 

'bout time.
Who with the waht?
 She is the greatest of Devils, the greatest of Gods. She is your honored mother, your inexorable lady, your hope and your damnation.

Rejoice and despair, for She is here.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:39 pm

Mister Frost wrote: She is the greatest of Devils, the greatest of Gods. She is your honored mother, your inexorable lady, your hope and your damnation.

Does she have booze?
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:52 pm

@Kim: If she is sexy, then I highly welcome it.

Mmmm...stripes...
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:55 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
Mister Frost wrote: She is the greatest of Devils, the greatest of Gods. She is your honored mother, your inexorable lady, your hope and your damnation.

Does she have booze?
 Of course. Momma knows how to par-tay.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:56 pm

Mister Frost wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:

Does she have booze?
 Then I will accept this...lady.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:04 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:

Does she have booze?
 [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 9 Dark_young_of_shub_niggurath_by_dloliver-d4edrpw

Come 'n get it.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:05 pm

I see a happy hole.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:17 pm

To fans of District 9, I give this shining gem of 'wat'
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:24 pm

swicked wrote:
Kattlarv wrote:(Lovecraft) Actually played some arkham horror the other day. We all felt the lack of Joe Diamond.
I just bought Arkham Horror, myself! :D
I'm going to try playing it with my spouse when next we have time :)

I am very excited <3
 Have fun! Such a fun game.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:31 pm

If you feel like there's just something missing in your life, I've found it. It's A shipfic of Eywa from Avatar and The Thing from John Carpenter's The Thing.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:38 pm

All my "wat".
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:39 pm

And for that, you are welcome.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneSlinger88 Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:48 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:

Does she have booze?

StoneSlinger88
StoneSlinger88
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name: Judge
Sex: Male
Species: Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:52 pm

Every fuckin' time, man.......
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneSlinger88 Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:53 pm

Mister Frost wrote:Every fuckin' time, man.......
 Better than her telling you after.
StoneSlinger88
StoneSlinger88
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:56 pm

StoneSlinger88 wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:Every fuckin' time, man.......
 Better than her telling you after.
 Hey, I'm cool either way; I just can't stand surprise penises. Surprises in general, but surprise penises are the worst.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneSlinger88 Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:02 pm

I know what you're talking about. When I'm in the mood, anything with a wet hole becomes fair game. I just like fucking things; simple as that.

Last edited by StoneSlinger88 on Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
StoneSlinger88
StoneSlinger88
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:04 pm

StoneSlinger88 wrote:I know what you're talking about. When I'm in the mood, anything with a wet hole becomes fair game. I'm not even bi, I just like fucking things.
 Just remember, Stone.

"Baaaah" means "Baaaah"
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneSlinger88 Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:06 pm

And "Neeeigh" means "Yaaaaaay".

...I just realized I still have a Martini avatar...

MOVING ON

I freaking love this movie.
StoneSlinger88
StoneSlinger88
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by tylertoon2 Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:10 pm

Might I present to you the biggest alive badass of the sea.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/nov/14/max-hardberger-sea-captain-pirates-seized
tylertoon2
tylertoon2
Hydra

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://www.youtube.com/user/tylertoon2

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:12 pm

StoneSlinger88 wrote: 
 BLUE FALCON MOTHERFUCKER!
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneSlinger88 Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:17 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
StoneSlinger88 wrote: 
 BLUE FALCON MOTHERFUCKER!
 No blue falconry here, brother; 'tis only a warning. If a guy can look like that when you're sober, gotta be extra careful when you're drunk.
StoneSlinger88
StoneSlinger88
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:19 pm

StoneSlinger88 wrote: No blue falconry here, brother; 'tis only a warning. If a guy can look like that when you're sober, gotta be extra careful when you're drunk.
 ...this is truethe. Which is why you should never ever get drunk alone at a bar. Also, because people have drugs and rufees and shit.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneSlinger88 Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:31 pm

Always helps to have a wingman. When I'm by myself I usually end up scaring people away if there's no one to make jokes to. They'll look at me, I'll look back with my "haven't had coffee in a while" look, and they'll shuffle away like they're afraid of something.
StoneSlinger88
StoneSlinger88
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:36 pm

StoneSlinger88 wrote:Always helps to have a wingman. When I'm by myself I usually end up scaring people away if there's no one to make jokes to. They'll look at me, I'll look back with my "haven't had coffee in a while" look, and they'll shuffle away like they're afraid of something.
 Ah, the no coffee look. 
Yes, wingmen tend to help with that, if only to joke and laugh with them to lighten up or look lightend up.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:45 pm

I can't seem to find a good wingman. They never present feathers for analysis, and when I force them to give a demonstration they end up just splatting on the concrete. How did you guys find yours?
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:48 pm

Mister Frost wrote:I can't seem to find a good wingman. They never present feathers for analysis, and when I force them to give a demonstration they end up just splatting on the concrete. How did you guys find yours?
 I shot him with a pellet gun (took 3 tries before someone survived), then I clipped their wings.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next