Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you could be ANY FOE character...

3 posters

Go down

If you could be ANY FOE character... Empty If you could be ANY FOE character...

Post by Kippershy Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:27 pm

So, somewhat related to the thread of what would you do in the wasteland... but its own idea in its own right... if you could be any character from any Fallout Equestria story (original or sidestory)... who would you be?
You can be Celestia or any of the mane6 if you'd really like... you could be Pip, or Blackjack. If you write your own fic, you could be the main character of that even...
Who would you be if you had the chance?
Would you do what they do in their respective story? Or would you break away from their canon and do your own thing?
Who would you be and how would you handle it?
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

If you could be ANY FOE character... Empty Re: If you could be ANY FOE character...

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:58 pm

Uh... I don't really know. I've got a really long list of characters I DON'T want to be, but I haven't really thought of who I would want to be...

Maybe, uh... *5 minutes of thinking later* ...Calamity I guess. Always did like him, so I wouldn't really have a problem with it. Not so sure I would hook up with Velvet, because I'm not a fan of her at all, but for the most part I think I would do what he did.

Also not sure if I would team up with Pip, at least not the whole way through her little 'quest' or whatever you would call it. I might at first because she seemed like she could handle herself decently and had a good cause, but eventually I would get tired of some of the stuff she does and leave. After that I'm not sure what I would do, probably try to help out some towns and stuff like that.

Like I said, I haven't really thought about characters I would want to be, so this is just a first-thought decision, and it could very well change later after I think on it for a while.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

If you could be ANY FOE character... Empty Re: If you could be ANY FOE character...

Post by cb5 Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:33 pm

Rampage. 'Nuf said.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down