Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+17
IncoherentOrange
cb5
Darkbright39
Cptadder
Ketchup
StoneSlinger88
O. Hinds
Meleagridis
Moodyman90
Stringtheory
Ironmonger
Valikdu
Admiral Stoic Rum
Harmony Ltd.
Kippershy
RoboRed
Frost
21 posters

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Harmony Ltd. Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:10 pm

Anyway, I expect Rum to curse like a sailor once he learn about that thing.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Harmony Ltd. Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:16 pm

She strikes again

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 2 346201__safe_oc_trixie_mane%2Bsix_artist-colon-madhotaru
http://madhotaru.deviantart.com/art/Bard-s-tale-377331910
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:52 pm

Not quite sure what's going on, but it looks good.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:57 pm

Trixie recounting the tale of the Legendary Mares who have time and time again saved the world, to colts and fillies who have never seen the light of the sun or the gentle glimmer of the moon and stars, having lived all their life underground.

They will come back one day and set it all right once again. As it should be. She knows. She has faith in the Six.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:09 pm

So, from another conversation I'm having somewhere else... Just two words which sum everything there is to know :

"Designated Cocksman"
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:15 pm

Valikdu wrote:Food, guns, MLP figurines... is there anything that you can't make with 3D printers?

Guns that aren't likely to kill you
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:17 pm

Guns don't kill people.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:24 pm

Correction, then

Guns that, if you don't put a great deal of care and attention into assembly, will blow up on yo ass
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:32 pm

I was under the impression that gun cartridges being ignited out of a gun's chamber were in fact relatively inoffensive, the bullets not having much velocity if fired "nude" and the quantity of explosive contained in an individual cartridge being in too small of a quantity to have any real effect.

I could see getting blinded, burned or suffering from lacerations because of shrapnels, but killed ? Can such a thing happen ?
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:32 pm

swicked wrote:
Harmony Ltd. wrote:In the same vein, you could ask if it can do a mayonnaise.

(It's a common French joke when talking about any machine or system with an absurd amount of features (ex : a smartphone) if it can also do a mayonnaise.)
...but can it also make julienne fries?
At first I read "fries" as "furries".

BRB can't stop laughing.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:33 pm

Mister Frost wrote:Guns that, if you don't put a great deal of care and attention into assembly, will blow up on yo ass
Isn't that true of all guns, tho ? Spike
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:33 pm

Ironmonger wrote:
swicked wrote:

(It's a common French joke when talking about any machine or system with an absurd amount of features (ex : a smartphone) if it can also do a mayonnaise.)

BRB can't stop laughing.
I read that as "juvenile" fries.

Combine the two.

You're welcome.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:35 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:
swicked wrote:

BRB can't stop laughing.
I read that as "juvenile" fries.

Combine the two.

You're welcome.

Already did that. Didn't wanna say it because I wasn't sure just how weird it would sound.

Regardless:
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 2 Th?id=H.4662312580286172&pid=15

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:51 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul4V4xGlP0A

Yellow River Spike
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:59 pm

Ironmonger wrote:Already did that. Didn't wanna say it because I wasn't sure just how weird it would sound.

Regardless:
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 2 Th?id=H.4662312580286172&pid=15
The machine looks into your eyes, its big empty sockets seemingly peering deep into your soul. As you grow uncomfortable, its breaks the awkward silence and ask, simply :

"So... Wanna yiff ?"
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:23 pm

swicked wrote:*snip*
You know you've been around too much fallout-related material when you read NRC as NCR...

But yeah, stupid NRC
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:27 pm

Cops just busted a drug dealer in front of my house. Pretty cool thing to see.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:28 pm

Damn, that does sound like a cool thing to see

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:29 pm

Anyone else ever go into the Lucky 38's presidential suite to find Gannon and Boone sleeping together?
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:31 pm

Nope, can't say I have. Then again I usually ditch Boone for Veronica.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:57 pm

Well, I usually play some variation of sniper, so Boone's spotter perk is invaluable
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:00 pm

I normally do as well, I just can't stand Boone he annoys me greatly

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:24 pm

How? He barely talks
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:33 pm

Eh, he just pissed me off because he'd take my weapons while I was fighting. Namely the All American. He took it and since he didn't have any ammo for it so it just sat in his inventory. Explored that irradiated hell hole of a vault two more times before I said fuck it and left the vault and didn't find it until my inventory was full needed to use him as a pack mule.

So, I started using Veronica since she won't steal ranged weapons and I find generally more interesting

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:34 pm

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/tU-VJOzb-10" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:39 pm

You don't like him because he stole your gun?

Well, good enough reason I guess. This is why I gave him a 50 cal.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:39 pm

Guarddogjr wrote:Eh, he just pissed me off because he'd take my weapons while I was fighting. Namely the All American. He took it and since he didn't have any ammo for it so it just sat in his inventory. Explored that irradiated hell hole of a vault two more times before I said fuck it and left the vault and didn't find it until my inventory was full needed to use him as a pack mule.

So, I started using Veronica since she won't steal ranged weapons and I find generally more interesting

He took it? How? None of my companions have ever looted anything
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:42 pm

I don't know, I asked myself the same thing when found it. But ever since then I haven't liked him, I just do his first quest then leave him in Novac until I feel like doing his companion quest which usually isn't until I do all the others

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:47 pm

That's bizzare.

Also, my last run, I don't think I either dealt or received any melee damage at all
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:49 pm

It's something that happens very rarely, but companions do pick up weapons they're skilled with at random if it's better then what they have.

Never took Boone into Vault 34 so don't know if he does that all the time.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next