Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+16
IncoherentOrange
Valikdu
tylertoon2
Ketchup
Kippershy
StoneSlinger88
Meleagridis
Admiral Stoic Rum
OneMoreDaySK
Frost
Ironmonger
O. Hinds
Stringtheory
RoboRed
Harmony Ltd.
Aonee
20 posters

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 31 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Frost Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:41 pm

Well, looks like any coherent discussion, brief as it had been, is gone, so.......

*insert racist sociopathy here*
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 31 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Ironmonger Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:43 pm

I don't know what to do with this, so here. Frost and I certainly found it interesting.
Linky linky

EDIT: I could put this in the Gun thread, but it might be neat for some Fallout Equestria stuff.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:46 pm

Ironmonger wrote:I don't know what to do with this, so here. Frost and I certainly found it interesting.
Linky linky

EDIT: I could put this in the Gun thread, but it might be neat for some Fallout Equestria stuff.
>>>Headcanon Discussion
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:47 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:I don't know what to do with this, so here. Frost and I certainly found it interesting.
Linky linky

>>>Headcanon Discussion
>Slaps self.

Right, right. My bad.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:56 pm

Careful, Frost, you're starting to lose your edge.

Maybe you should try to go back to the roots ?
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:01 pm

Hey, now, the only edge I've lost is the razor blade that I misplaced last Halloween
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:10 pm

Spoiler:
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:26 pm

swicked wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:
Spoiler:
...dimensional anchor would protect against that, though, right? I mean, you'd have to know the cast it beforehand, but after the first arrow its powers could be rendered moot.

Well, it's like throwing a huge bomb to kick off an ambush--you're really just spreading discord and chaos while your fighters move in, so more than one arrow is unnecessary anyhow. That's how I'd do things, at least. Or use it as a surprise against a super-hard target that nothing else could touch
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:29 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:Also :

http://derpiboo.ru/304802
Yes. *hugs Dashie*
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:44 pm

If you're interested, I'm sure you can find games online. Hell, I'm probably joining a new campaign soon, maybe you can play with us over Skype or something
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:00 pm

Mister Frost wrote:
Spoiler:
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Engineers shouldn't play DnD? I beg to differ!

(My dad tells a story of one character of his, a gnome, who combined boots of levitation with a decanter of endless water set on "saltwater geyser" to get a jetpack. Of course, this wasn't very popular with any famers he flew over, but that's what being chaotic neutral is for!)
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:07 pm

I once took advantage of an indestructible environment by using the saw in my Thieves' kit to carve out a section of wall and use it as a massive shield. I ended up bludgeoning an Orc to death. I was an Elf

Another time, I attempted (unsuccessfully) to imitate a deer to evade pursues. I, of course, did this by ducking under a bush and yelling "Deer! Deer! Deeeeeer!"
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:12 pm

Flufflepuff recommends it as dating advice, I'm doing this the next time I'm talking with my girlfriend.
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 31 Tumblr_mlmtnwX3031s0sz7go4_1280
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:17 pm

It should be noted that the other players spent the rest of the campaign calling me "The Deer Man" and turned to me even before the party's Ranger when it came to dealing with deer
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:39 pm

So last night I watched Along Came a Spider.

It reminded me why Hollywood can suck my nuts. Apparently "based on the novel" means "we took the character names and 2 major plot points that we only loosely followed, then made up everything else that happened as we went".
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:42 pm

CamoBadger wrote:So last night I watched Along Came a Spider.

It reminded me why Hollywood can suck my nuts. Apparently "based on the novel" means "we took the character names and 2 major plot points that we only loosely followed, then made up everything else that happened as we went".
Don't get me started on Eragon, that movie completely butchered the book. It was a complete let down given I liked the book at the time I saw it in theaters
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:48 pm

I kind of started disliking the Inheritance series with the second one, but I got won back (along with quite a few other folks) with the fourth book
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:01 pm

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 31 Lyra-table-flip-7748_preview
*mumblegrumble*Fucking coding conflicts...*mumblegrumble*

Scootaloo
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:12 pm

RoboRed wrote:[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 31 Lyra-table-flip-7748_preview
*mumblegrumble*Fucking coding conflicts...*mumblegrumble*

Scootaloo
what kind of coding are you doing? I only know basic stuff so I probably won't be much help.
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:31 pm

Java - data structures and algorithm analysis.

And it's more of a case of problem solving right now. Just as I keep finding a new way to fix an issue, a new problem arises. I've been working on this thing for the better part of a week. I still have one more assignment after this. I have a quiz and an exam this Tuesday and finals week next week when both assignments are due. I'm bound and determined to finally finish this thing tonight and I really, REALLY don't need this crap. Scootaloo
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:40 pm

My fucking sides!
Spoiler:

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:43 pm

RoboRed wrote:Java - data structures and algorithm analysis.

And it's more of a case of problem solving right now. Just as I keep finding a new way to fix an issue, a new problem arises. I've been working on this thing for the better part of a week. I still have one more assignment after this. I have a quiz and an exam this Tuesday and finals week next week when both assignments are due. I'm bound and determined to finally finish this thing tonight and I really, REALLY don't need this crap. Scootaloo
Well, I do know basic java, so what's the problem? Is it low level, or 'have to modify 5 classes spread over several packages to get rid of it' level?
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:04 pm

something more along the lines of the second option
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:16 pm

whattheshit:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:16 pm

RoboRed wrote:
whattheshit:
Drugs.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:18 pm

RoboRed wrote:
whattheshit:

Anyone else hoping she smacks her head off the counter?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:22 pm

RoboRed wrote:
whattheshit:
I CAST SMITE EVIL!

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:38 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
Harmony Ltd. wrote:Also :

http://derpiboo.ru/304802
InB4We'llbang

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 31 GP501

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 31 GP502

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 31 GP503

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 31 GP504

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 31 GP505

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 31 GP506
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:05 am

@Valik
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 31 231622__safe_princess-celestia_animated_tenso_hey-you_zoom

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:40 am

Solo.. Gotta fuck em all my little pony? Bad poke pun
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next