Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

+7
Ironmonger
CamoBadger
MrMagma
Aonee
XT Vengeance
Tytan
Scyto Harmony
11 posters

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 3 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by Guest Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:20 pm

"Bought them off some slavers, I planned on letting em' go. I still do but how long are they going to last on their own?" He cleared his throat. "I remember you mentioned some parents losing their foals in the sinkhole. I know they don't want to just replace fillies and colts they lost but maybe they'd be willing to help one of these guys out."

Back to top Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 3 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by Guest Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:22 pm

"Thanks... How much would it be fer ya ta fix me up?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:22 pm

Snorts, jumps from his back and proceeds to disassembled rifle. "Why you all think, that one need to know how to shoot from it, to know how to maintain and fix it? I can fix most of stuff you know and some of you never saw. I can even try doing something about your..." Novae motions with her hoof at Cast's leg. "...to be honest this type of cybernetics I see for the first time..." Slight spark could be seen in her eyes. "Mind if I disassemble it?" Grin.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:25 pm

"Oh, that's awful. Thank you so much for helping them," the pony told him with a little embrace. "I can take them for now. I have lots of rooms, and I'll talk with some of the others in town about maybe adopting them."

"Hm, let's see." The pony climbed over the counter and started looking over Shadow, his eyes clicking loudly as the blinked over every detail. "Hm, severed tendon in the shoulder, lots of bad cuts and bruises." He stood back up in front of Shadow and looked him in the face. "50 caps since you were hurt helping us. But I must ask, how did a simple pickup cause such injury?"
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:26 pm

"I do not zink you vould be able to do much vith it, it vas a completely custom design made in Germaneigh."

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:29 pm

"Got in a knife fight with an old friend."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:29 pm

Tumble smiled at the embrace. He leaned down and undid all their chains. "Good luck." he whispered. He took the chain and put it on the counter. "I don't have any room for it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:30 pm

"Ger-neigh? You have funny accent." Smiles. "Though don't underestimate me, I can..oh..yeah. By the way, I'm Novae. You probably didn't notice me, but we were together in few fights..EXPLOSIVE once." She was studying Cast's service rifle.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:31 pm

"Hm, shame. Go into the back and I will meet you there for treatment."

"I'll find a place for it, and thanks again," Hearthfire told him again and smiled to the foals. "Are any of you hungry? I have a few bags of chips in the back if you want." The foals nodded and followed the mare.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:34 pm

"Will do doc."He walks into the back room and waits for the doctor.

Cherry walks back into the Inn with Flower, she sees Tumble"Hey, Tumble. Where's Shadow?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:35 pm

"Heh. My name is Cast Iron, pleased to make your acquaintance." He notices her studying his rifle. "Speaking of explosive, zis rifle completely exploded during vun of zose fights, I do not zink it likes me very vell." he said, looking at the rifle suspiciously. Ich habe mein Auge auf Sie.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:37 pm

The shorter brother trotted into the room shortly after with bandages and a potion or two in his grip. "Alright, stand still and I'll have you fixed up in no time."
After a few minutes of work, Shadow's leg is wrapped up in bandages and fixed.

((Shadow - 120/120HP - Leg Uncrippled))

[Quest Complete - This for That] +20XP
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:38 pm

"Thanks.... Say, ya wouldn't happen ta know a Cut-Throat would ya?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:39 pm

Flower hopped off of Cherry's back and nuzzled Tumble's leg.

Tumble hesitated but still leaned down and gave the filly a quick nuzzle. "He's up at the clinic finishing up the delivery. I was just about to go meet up with him again."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:40 pm

Cherry smiles"So, ah take it, it was too difficult then?"

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:41 pm

"Hm. Can't say I do."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:42 pm

"Don't worry, I won't reverse-pickpocket you with few grenades..oh..did I've said it outloud? Hehe.."
"But look at your rifle! Sure it will explode. It's old, rusty..if you won't properly fix it with spare parts it will keep exploding in your face, just like you deserve to! Main reason of explosion, aside from gunpowder in the bullet, is dirty or poorly fixed barrel, jammed bullet..or your luck is just too low." Studies rifle. "If you find rifle like yours in this or worse condition, I could fix it...or bring me repair kit, it has almost all spare parts I need to fix it."
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:43 pm

"All right, never mind then. Thanks fer the help doc."He takes out 50 caps from the bag he got for completing the job, then pockets the 25 remaining caps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:45 pm

He shook his head. "Not really got the boxes did some other business and came back." He gestured to his clone. "Not even a scratch."
Tumble's horn lit up and the clone vanished. "Don't want to pay for his room."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:46 pm

Quiver walks into Boomsticks.
"Hello again, I'd like to sell a few things."
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:46 pm

"Well, that's good ah guess... Mind if ah go with ya ta the clinic?"

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:49 pm

"Great, lets see what you've got!"
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:50 pm

Quiver places the pulse grenades and the 9mm on the counter.
"Just these things. I'll have a varmint rifle for you later once I pick it up from Ditzy."
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:51 pm

"No. I don't mind." He opens the door. "C'mon Flower."

The filly happily trotted after him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:51 pm

Cherry follows Tumble"So, what other business did y'all do?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:55 pm

"I vill keep zat in mind, but for some reason people zink it is a good idea to use bolt-action veapons. I have not found anozer vun like zis, I plan on ditching it for somezing else ven I can."

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:56 pm

"Alright. I can give you 100 for the 9mm and 40 for the 2 pulse grenades. Feel free to bring by the Varmint Rifle once you get it."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:56 pm

"...The delivery was to slavers me and shadow bought their foals."

"Foals?"She asked excitedly.

"Yup. Back at the inn."

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:58 pm

"Bolt-action...for you...nah, something big and loud..and deadly. Like machinegun or something...maybe if you will be lucky or strip some from Ranger you could have minigun, there will be bullets everywhere!" Novae seams rather happy. "It's not like you have to count your bullets...it fires at damn big speed."
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:58 pm

"...Slavers...?*she looks at Tumble, worriedly*S-Shadow... He didn't... Did he?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next