Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

+7
Katarn
Aonee
Orm
Ironmonger
Tytan
XT Vengeance
CamoBadger
11 posters

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 25 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by Tytan Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:10 pm

Clock takes her seat at the table, "Thanks for cooking again Char."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 25 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:11 pm

"You like music?" the mare asked with a grin.

"No, just brothers," the larger of the two answered.

"We don't have any books, talk to Ditsy when she gets back and she should have a few," the shorter brother replied quickly. "But we do have some potions. 6 small for 20 each. 5 medium for 30 each. 3 large for 50 each."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:13 pm

"Hmm, all right sounds fair."He looks Tumble"Ya can get what ya want first, ah need ta get some stuff ready ta sell."he starts digging in his bags

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:15 pm

"You don't need to thank me Clock. I lo-like...cooking for you," he says quickly.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:15 pm

"Vhy of course. Most of vat vas played vas classical or martial, but occasionally zere vas somezing called 'rock and roll'. I also spent zeh past seven years practicing singing off and on."

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:16 pm

"Two medium and a large. If you don't mind how did two doctors end up losing so many of their original parts?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:17 pm

Clock smirks, "Well I lo-like eating your cooking."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:20 pm

Charcoal blushes and swishes his tail once. He quickly grabs his drink and downs it, before he moves to start eating.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:20 pm

"You sing?" the mare asked and looked up from her book.

"Okay, I'll grab them for you," the first answered and quickly trotted around the corner.

"Oh, we used to be with a caravan near Hoofington before coming to New Appleloosa. Bad things happened, me and my brother got blown up, and a few days later we woke up like this," the shorter one explained mechanically, sounding slightly sad but otherwise indifferent. "Never saw who fixed us."

The tall brother returned a few seconds later with the requested potions held in a trio of small clamps that had extended from his hooves. "Here you go."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:23 pm

"That so."He says to the brothers story."Ah'll take, three medium a small, and a large please."He takes out the psycho and 4 bottles of water"Ah'd also like ta trade ya these."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:25 pm

He fished out a 110 caps and slid them across the counter before taking the potions. "Hoofington? That's a bit far. Were you looking for something?"

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:26 pm

The smaller of the two looked down at the items as his eyes quickly blinked, then looked back up. "60 for the psycho, 10 for each water."

The second trotted back around the corner before quickly returning with the potions Shadow had asked for. "Here." He turned to Tumble and shook his head. "No, that's just where we were working. Nice group of ponies that needed someone with medical experience. We offered to help."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:26 pm

He cracks a grin. "Vell, somevun sounds surprised." He chuckles a little. "Unfortunately nozing zat vould be appropriate on a date. Zeh only zings vith vords zat I could get a hold of vere vats in zis book zat my Vater gave me." he says. He floats over a book that appears old yet well-maintained. The body is white with a simplified depiction of a large black eagle in the middle.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:27 pm

"Aw, okay. Maybe another time you could sing for me?" she asked with a grin.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:29 pm

Shadow gives them the psycho, 4 bottles of water and 60 caps."Ah was also wonderin' y'all got any work? Or need any help with anythin'?"

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:30 pm

"Maybe you can help."

"We need a few packages picked up. If you did that, we would pay you well for it."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:31 pm

He thought about that for a moment before replying. "I could sometime...if you really vant me to zat is. Most of it's martial music zat I cannot even translate." he said with a slight blush at the prospect of actually singing in front of someone.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:31 pm

Shadow raises his eyebrow"What kind of packages?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:32 pm

He nods. " I've known a few ghouls. They're dead you know? I mean they died and they still move and talk what not." He shrugs. "I guess I'm saying you're kinda like them. Getting blown up and coming back."

He chuckles. "More delivery work."

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:33 pm

"That's okay, I'm sure it'll be good," Cinnamon assured him with a grin.

"Stuff we asked some ponies to find for us, but they never delivered."

"You might have to fight them for it." He turned to Tumble with a questioning look. "We're not ghouls. Ditsy's a ghoul."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:35 pm

Clock cuts off a small piece of her steak. She carefully chews it and swallows, "Oh my goddess..."

Her Face:
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:36 pm

Shadow looks at the two"Okay, um, mind tellin' us who they are? Or where they might be found?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:38 pm

He shrugged at the smaller brother.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:40 pm

"Slaver camp east of here, please be careful."

"And please try to keep it peaceful. They are very good at finding what we ask for."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:40 pm

"I'm guessing you like it then?" he says with a smirk. He pours another glass of rum for himself and takes a drink between bites.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:43 pm

Shadow grits his teeth underneath his mask"Slavers? Ya ain't gettin' what ah think y'all are right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:43 pm

Clock eats some more, "This is the best thing I've ever eaten ever."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:45 pm

"Oh nonononono," the first quickly assured Shadow. "We would never pay for such horrible things."

"Our order is much smaller, a box smaller than my head."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:46 pm

Cast Iron smiles and nuzzles her slightly. "Zanks. To my knowledge, no vun has ever heard me sing or actually cared." he looks away slightly. "It's nice to hear reassurance like zat. Vat about you, do you sing?"

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:47 pm

"This is just a pick up right? Last time a doctor sent us on a delivery it turned into an assassination ."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next