Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Moderators (soopahmodels) Don't have power over Character Sheet threads

3 posters

Go down

Super Moderators (soopahmodels) Don't have power over Character Sheet threads Empty Super Moderators (soopahmodels) Don't have power over Character Sheet threads

Post by Derpy Hooves Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:27 pm

Just noticed today there was actually a moment where I needed to delete a duplicate thread, and it needed to be moved to Character Sheet. Luckily the use had already created a duplicate in the character sheet board. Problem is, if this were to happen again, the supermods do not have power over the Character Sheet board and thus would not be able to move it there. This is the only board that we do not have moderator power in, so i request that an Admin please remedy this situation in case the need arises (as if we actually get a decent amount of posts around here, lol)

Also, there is the less pressing matter of our ranks. Neither of the 2 admins aside from the Founder are of "Royal Alicorn" rank, which is stated in the rank list to be the "admin" rank. And all of the "fallen admins" remain at this rank. Furthermore, I was for some reason given the "Royal Alicorn" rank by Crona(Finest) when he was last here, i have no idea why he gave me an admin rank without making me an admin but it just caught my eye. This of course really doesnt matter but for you OCD Maniacs out there, have some fun with this pointed out!

[EDIT] Not to be a bothersome person, or try and make anyone feel bad, but sometimes I feel like I'm the only one that does any work to keep this place running smoothly :P
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 31

Character List:
Name: Taters
Sex: Stallion
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Super Moderators (soopahmodels) Don't have power over Character Sheet threads Empty Re: Super Moderators (soopahmodels) Don't have power over Character Sheet threads

Post by Flying Ace: Comet Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:59 am

I help to keep this place running by not posting bothersome topics. I'm contributing ((x
~Comet <3
Flying Ace: Comet
Flying Ace: Comet
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 10

Back to top Go down

Super Moderators (soopahmodels) Don't have power over Character Sheet threads Empty Re: Super Moderators (soopahmodels) Don't have power over Character Sheet threads

Post by Guest Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:58 am

I don't have any work to do, can't make a mobile version of site since i don't know CSS, and really no problems lately.

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Hooves Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:00 am

Well bubbles.. You could uh... Fix this little problem :D
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Royal Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:01 am

That what im doing right now, it be fixed here very soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Hooves Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:05 am

YAAAAAY!
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Royal Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:07 am

fixed now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Hooves Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:15 am

I see mod tools, looks like it!
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Royal Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:32 pm

Title of Royal Alicorn for Admins? Naaaaaah, I'll take something related to NMM XD

Also, Bubbles/Tiddly has been updated to Royal Alicorn
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Hooves Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:09 pm

CamoBadger wrote:Title of Royal Alicorn for Admins? Naaaaaah, I'll take something related to NMM XD

Also, Bubbles/Tiddly has been updated to Royal Alicorn

And you let me stay one :D

YAY Fluttershy
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Royal Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down