Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello everypony!

+2
Mikas
Doctor Nordo
6 posters

Go down

Hello everypony! Empty Hello everypony!

Post by Doctor Nordo Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:58 am

Hello!

I just wanted to pop in here and introduce myself. Not only am I new to this forum, but I am new to the herd altogether. I am sure that my story is nothing unique. I had been hearing a lot about this "brony" phenomenon on the internet, and after doing a little bit of cursory research (VERY cursory), and realizing that it was a bunch of people who watch My Little Pony, I was horrified. I thought back to my childhood in the early 80s and remembered the saccharine, sickly sweet 1st generation MLP and vomited a little in my mouth at the idea of older people watching it, despite it being a newer version.

Anyway, I had some free time weekend before last and I decided that I was going to sit down and see what all the excitement was all about, if for no other reason than that I hate to criticize things that I haven't tried for myself. Well, by the third of fourth episode I was absolutely hooked. I watched all 52 episodes in just over 2 days and have not been able to get ponies out of my head ever since.

I am 32, male, live in Southern Florida. I am a veteran from the United States Navy. My favorite mane pony is Pinkie Pie. My favorite background pony is DJ Pon-3 (obvious from my avatar, right?)

Anyway, here I am!

YEAH!! Roid Rage
Doctor Nordo
Doctor Nordo
Foal

Brohoof! : 0

Back to top Go down

Hello everypony! Empty Re: Hello everypony!

Post by Mikas Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:32 am

Welcome to the herd! Don't mind the fandom (we can be so random at times). Depending on your obsession level (my scouter says it's pretty high) you may sacrifice inordinate amounts of time to Ponies.

Pony all day, every day Hello everypony! 3845856932
Mikas
Mikas
Stallion/Mare

Brohoof! : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:03 am

Hello. Welcome to Cloudsville. Have yourself a cozy virtual time.

Much of the discussion on the forum has been related somewhat to a fanfic, Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons, after the group migrated from EQD. But there are plenty of other things to talk about.

I think we've got another USN veteran around here, CptAdder. You're the third I know of coming from the US Armed Forces.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:31 am

Good to see more military and ex military around these forums, anyways I'm one of the admins here any questions or suggestions can be answered by me and other admins or mods or in the feedback tower. Aside from that enjoy your stay here!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:38 am

I believe we have Army medic moderator, Nightme CamoBadger (changed forum name, again).

Anyway. Welcome to our forum. Enjoy your stay Crazy
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:12 am

Welcome to the herd! And welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your stay!

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Nordo Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:55 pm

Thanks guys. Haha, sorry for the delayed reaction - been busy for the last few days.

Okay... I admit that I've been busy drawing pony art. *hangs head in shame* LOL
Doctor Nordo
Doctor Nordo
Foal

Brohoof! : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Apple Crumble Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:04 am

Well Howdy! A newcomer is always welcomed!

Well drawing pony art isn't nothing to be ashamed of. It's one of the most creative things I always can't get enough of.

I think Camobadger (aka . NM) is a fanfic writer if I remember Correctly. Again, Welcome :D
Apple Crumble
Apple Crumble
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 1

Character List:
Name: Apple Crumble
Sex: Male
Species: Earth pony

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:18 pm

Good to see another "older" member here. There are a lot of youngins here. Not that I'm all that old, only being 21. Either way, welcome to cloudsville. Also, I like to draw ponies, and have been working on a story about my OC. Either way, enjoy your stay.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down