Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the popular thing to do on this forum?

4 posters

Go down

What is the popular thing to do on this forum? Empty What is the popular thing to do on this forum?

Post by aruigus808 Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:49 am

I've been inactive for too long...mainly since I've been following the bronies in my state on Facebook. It gets pretty crazy on that Facebook group sometimes.

But, i wanted to know what is the popular thing to do?...Since, I normally post my art in the art section but I never really get any responses. So, what is the thing to do? Shy
~aruigus808
aruigus808
aruigus808
Mascot

Brohoof! : 2

Character List:
Name:
Sex: Stallion
Species: Pegasus

Back to top Go down

What is the popular thing to do on this forum? Empty Re: What is the popular thing to do on this forum?

Post by Formis_Fluttergod Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:44 am

That's why I stay as far away from Facebook as I can, it's evil. Crazy

Hmmm... Well, do whatever you want really. People may not always respond, but they still watch. Twilight crazy
Come to Chatbox to talk a little. Twilight Sparkle
Formis_Fluttergod
Formis_Fluttergod
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 71

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

What is the popular thing to do on this forum? Empty Re: What is the popular thing to do on this forum?

Post by Meleagridis Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:10 am

Yak about horizons?

If you don't mind putting yourself in the spotlight, you could try making a post for the artwork. It may take a few bumps to draw someone out, but you're more likely to get feedback. Fight off the lurker in all of us.
Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 134

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Hooves Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:16 pm

Right now the forum is in a bit of a slump. The forums themselves are rarely used for anything other than the Project Horizons threads (the discussion and nearly 25,000 post RP). Other than that the Chatbox is still a big place for the regulars and old users and the new RP Chat (Sponsored by Lyra/Camobadger) is another popular place.

If you want to discuss something that may be longer than a short chat i'd say you should make a post, try and get this place rolling again. This goes for anyone reading this too, this site IS a forum for a reason haha.

On top of that Gus, Finest came back again, and we have a new administration group (if you haven't noticed already) so the site is running pretty smoothly. Though as you can see, the banner is still the same at the top. If I remember you were very skilled at making banners, I can't really remember if this current one was created by you or Linguz but still, if you make one and suggest it I'm sure the admins would appreciate it and contemplate using it!
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 31

Character List:
Name: Taters
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by aruigus808 Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:42 pm

Meleagridis wrote:you could try making a post for the artwork
I actually already have this post, no one replies though :/

Derpy Hooves wrote:If I remember you were very skilled at making banners, I can't really remember if this current one was created by you or Linguz
I remember being not too bad at making banners and the current one was made by Linguz. Is he still around these parts?
~aruigus808
aruigus808
aruigus808
Mascot

Brohoof! : 2

Character List:
Name:
Species: Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Hooves Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:24 pm

aruigus808 wrote:
Derpy Hooves wrote:If I remember you were very skilled at making banners, I can't really remember if this current one was created by you or Linguz
I remember being not too bad at making banners and the current one was made by Linguz. Is he still around these parts?
~aruigus808

Linguz tends to stay near, but he never comes on for more than a minute or two, doesn't interact with anyone. Usually he is just on Skype.
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 31

Character List:
Name: Taters
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum