Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slight Suggestion

Go down

Slight Suggestion Empty Slight Suggestion

Post by Flying Ace: Comet Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:59 am

Okay, so I've been deciding wether or not to post this and after a while I obviously decided to. I've noticed as well as you all probably have, the amount of newer members we've recieved and was thinking that we should have someone who sends them a welcome PM. Something small but telling them the rules, giving them a link to the thread with the rules, and just a general welcome and who to talk to if they ever need some sort of help. I've noticed that this happens on many quite popular forums such as TTG and wondered why we don't have it. A small example of this would be as follows:

"Hello ______ and welcome to the Cloudsville Forum! We are glad that you have choosen to become one of the members on our forum and hope that you find it friendly and that your visits here are nice. While we want you to have fun, we would also politely ask that you adhere to our rules which can be found in this link here ( https://cloudsville.rpg-board.net/t1-rules-for-the-forum ). Most of these are just common curtesy rules so there shouldn't be any real troubles learning them. Once again thank you for joining and if you ever need help with something forum related, feel free to PM me or another Admin/Moderator seeing as we are here to help.
Enjoy Your Stay,
______________ (Mod/Admin name.)"

Once again, this is just a suggestion but I thought it would be nice.
~Akuma <3
Flying Ace: Comet
Flying Ace: Comet
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 10

Back to top Go down

Slight Suggestion Empty Re: Slight Suggestion

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:38 am

Yes! Any person from now on comes to Cloudsville and post a thread in Introduction section I will give them this! Or when I see new members I will send them this!

Back to top Go down