Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Greetings

+2
CamoBadger
Shadowmere
6 posters

Go down

Another Greetings  Empty Another Greetings

Post by Shadowmere Tue May 22, 2012 1:13 pm

Another Greetings this is Shadowmere who also made am introduction thread on your Sister Forum. I'm been looking and joining sites like these to share my fan works, and it seems I have found another one right here.

"How I became a fan."

About three months ago I decided to finally give this show a chance to see why the Internet was so mad about this stuff, me being the typical man and one who likes to consider himself a nerd due to liking fighting monsters and shooting at things in video games and liking science fiction in general.

Anyway when I started watching My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic it made me feel less depressed and just the whole insanely light hearted happiness, giving me an escape away from this; cruel,
dark, cold, hopeless, blood stained planet we live on in real life. I also like it's sense of humor, and it also gives me a sense of nostalgia reminding me of the cartoons I used to watch when I was a kid.

Other info.

And I'm not exactly new to joining forums, I am a member of Valve's Steam and a few other a fan sites of stuff I like.

And I also write fan fiction, though I'm slowing down greatly now, for I don't have as much as time on my hands as I used too. But just this week I written a crossover fan fiction with Futurama and My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic on the Futurama Madhouse called: Magical Shiny Land (Which isn't on the main site yet.) it's in script however, so whether or not you consider it a fan fiction is debatable. But I did make a fan fiction that wasn't in script, however it isn't My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic related The Three Little Bending Units.

And I hope you think "Magical Shiny Land" is good enough to be posted in your fan fiction section.

Also note you can't edit a post past 24 hours on the site "Magical Shiny Land" was posted on, so there's some typos. However, I have a more fixed version on my PC.
Shadowmere
Shadowmere
Blank Flank

Brohoof! : 0

Back to top Go down

Another Greetings  Empty Re: Another Greetings

Post by CamoBadger Tue May 22, 2012 2:32 pm

Welcome to Cloudsville Shadowmere, I hope you enjoy your stay, and I will certainly add your fics to my reading que.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Tue May 22, 2012 2:36 pm

Welcome to Cloudsville, Shadowmere.
I hop you enjoy your stay.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowmere Tue May 22, 2012 2:59 pm

Thanks everyone for the welcomes! I've posted a link to the fan fiction in the fan fiction area of this site.

Link: http://mlpforums.com/topic/17387-magical-shiny-land-futurama-and-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-crossover/
Shadowmere
Shadowmere
Blank Flank

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Tue May 22, 2012 3:54 pm

Welcome to Cloudsville Shadowmere. And remember: CHEESE FOR EVERYONE!
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scootaloo Tue May 22, 2012 7:45 pm

Nice to meet you! Hope you enjoy your time in Cloudsville! :D
Scootaloo
Scootaloo
Pegasus

Brohoof! : 6

Character List:
Name: Shimmer Mint
Sex: Female
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Tue May 22, 2012 11:18 pm

Welcome to Cloudsville Shadowmere! Feel free to stop by the chatbox or something while you're here, it's always nice having more entities to communicate with!
Moonlight
Moonlight
Hydra

Brohoof! : 23

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowmere Thu May 24, 2012 6:41 am

Thanks again everypony for the welcomes!

XT Vengeance wrote:Welcome to Cloudsville Shadowmere. And remember: CHEESE FOR EVERYONE!

Indeed.
Shadowmere
Shadowmere
Blank Flank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum