Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Searching for a home

4 posters

Go down

Searching for a home Empty Searching for a home

Post by SilentCarto Tue May 08, 2012 9:07 pm

Hi there! I need some mod approval here.
Have you heard of Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons? Grimdark fic, kinda rough? Since Equestria Daily switched over to the IntenseDebate comment engine, we of the Project Horizons comment thread (the author included) are looking for a new home. IntenseDebate is just not suitable for carrying on a long-term conversation.

Well, I'm scouting, and this looks like a pretty nice place. I'd like to consider it as one possibility, but first I want to make sure we would be welcome. PH is, as I said, grimdark -- language, violence, adult situations. We would, of course, put warnings in the topic and first post, but if you'd prefer not to have these subjects discussed on this forum at all, I'll happily look elsewhere.
SilentCarto
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 393

Back to top Go down

Searching for a home Empty Re: Searching for a home

Post by CamoBadger Tue May 08, 2012 9:13 pm

I personally have no issue with that, in fact there are a large number of PH fans on this site! Feel free to join us here.

We don't really mind grimdark for the most part, just mark the thread you make as such so those who wish to avoid it can do so. And you can all feel free to join in on the chatbox and other threads within our community here.

(I'm just speaking from my side, and other members should post their opinions here before the decision is made. I may be Nightmare, but I'm not a dictator all the time Spike )
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentCarto Tue May 08, 2012 9:22 pm

Thanks! I'll add Cloudsville to the list for consideration.
SilentCarto
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Tue May 08, 2012 11:22 pm

DO EET! Cloudsville is a generally a calm place.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 1:36 am

I'm somewhat a PH fan, but I LOVE grimdark mostly when depression is around me again, anyways we would love you guys here and value as an honored member here, our chat box is somewhat active with honest, respectful people who work in different thing (ex:mine coloring and draw, and chemistry), the threads we have can range from sexual topics to serious mature topics, most our members our teens and I'm 14 but all if needed we'll be very serious about certain things. For most part this forum is a smaller community and values each and every member (unless a rude disliked person) also we been expanding and getting more members from the internet, so please come and join us!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Apple Crumble Wed May 09, 2012 4:30 am

I for one would be fine if they'll join us. The coming of a new member is always appreciated here. They are the blood which keeps a forum going. I'm actually fine with the grimdark and sexual references in PH, however marking it like *GRIM DARK ZOMG* so the people who don't read that kind of stuff don't wander around that kind of literature.

My only concern is maybe the influx of people who would join the forum. I understand that PH is kind of popular and with ED censoring PH bronies would find another place to talk about it. Bronies and Trolls. We all know that people don't always get along and there are always trolls in the internet. In other words, the "security" of the forums. Sorry if can't understand guys. English isn't our first language.
Apple Crumble
Apple Crumble
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 1

Character List:
Name: Apple Crumble
Sex: Male
Species: Earth pony

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentCarto Wed May 09, 2012 7:30 am

Well, we've never had trouble with trolls on EqD, so I see no reason we would here.
SilentCarto
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Apple Crumble Wed May 09, 2012 7:46 am

SilentCarto wrote:Well, we've never had trouble with trolls on EqD, so I see no reason we would here.

That's good to hear Rainbow . Please join us. Shy if is okay that is.
Apple Crumble
Apple Crumble
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 1

Character List:
Name: Apple Crumble
Sex: Male
Species: Earth pony

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentCarto Wed May 09, 2012 7:49 am

Yeah, it looks like this board is the preferred option. Now that we have a definite plan, we're really just waiting for Somber's approval to move. (Somber being the author of Project Horizons.)
SilentCarto
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum