Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

writers stop and go (not meant to make you leave)

4 posters

Go down

writers stop and go (not meant to make you leave) Empty writers stop and go (not meant to make you leave)

Post by Discord Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:09 pm

Alright I’m making this as a place for fan fic ideas. Post them hear if you’re like me and are eiter too lazy to create your own story or just don't like writing in general, but have an idea for stories.
My first thought is of a sad story where twilight and rarity both being magic users live longer and are better preserved through life…… and as an outcome of being able to live longer both most live through the aliments and eventual death of their other six friends….. but in the process the two become closer to each other……in a non-sexual way.

This is just one of my thoughts for a story and soon ill put down my ideas for happier brighter tales.

Last edited by Discord on Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Discord
Discord
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 0

Character List:
Name: dark infinti
Sex: male
Species: pegasus

Back to top Go down

writers stop and go (not meant to make you leave) Empty Re: writers stop and go (not meant to make you leave)

Post by WalrusM3 Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:12 pm

You should put down a less scarier title Discord :) . I almost thought you were about to try and scare away us writers, as in, just stop what you're doing and leave the site.
WalrusM3
WalrusM3
Colt/Filly

Back to top Go down

writers stop and go (not meant to make you leave) Empty Re: writers stop and go (not meant to make you leave)

Post by Discord Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:19 pm

hmmmmm I was going for a more clever title as in a stop and gas station.......you come in get an idea and leave with a story. At least that was my attention.
Discord
Discord
Earth Pony

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:08 pm

Well, it's an interesting idea, but you could easily do that without it being grimdark unless you have Twilight killing everything in a magical rampage. Eh, whatever, your call!
Moonlight
Moonlight
Hydra

Brohoof! : 23

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Discord Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:55 pm

I labeled it as grim dark cause the jest of the story is that due to their magical abilities both rarity and twilight live longer than the others and thus have to live through their deaths, but its just an idea whens its written it can be Interpreted however.
Discord
Discord
Earth Pony

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:58 pm

Well grimdark usually implies bloody and gore and gorey death. A simple living longer and watching death take toll would be labelled I think as [sad]
Moonlight
Moonlight
Hydra

Brohoof! : 23

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Discord Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:03 am

hhhmmmmmm I could see your point there. I do believe ill change it.
Discord
Discord
Earth Pony

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scootaloo Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:59 pm

WalrusM3 wrote:You should put down a less scarier title Discord :) . I almost thought you were about to try and scare away us writers, as in, just stop what you're doing and leave the site.

So did I XD
Scootaloo
Scootaloo
Pegasus

Brohoof! : 6

Character List:
Name: Shimmer Mint
Sex: Female
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Discord Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:51 pm

ah ha victory. glad to see that im not the only one with my way of thinking.
Discord
Discord
Earth Pony

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down