Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cold as Ice

4 posters

Go down

Cold as Ice Empty Cold as Ice

Post by CamoBadger Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:03 pm

So my FF that has been floating in my sig is finished and posted to FiMFiction.com, and is recieving more rage than I expected.

I got good reviews through most of the story, but the ending seems to have pissed people off, ALOT!
If anypony here HAS read it, I'd like to hear your honest opinion on it, and I will try to explain myself as well as I can. Be as honest and blunt as you can, I really would like to know WHY it was so bad that everyone is ignoring what I was alluding to at the end.

Thank you for any help you can provide to me
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Cold as Ice Empty Re: Cold as Ice

Post by Linguz Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:19 pm

I'll read it when I get the time. Now that school's over, that'll be when my brother's on the computer and I don't feel like playing Xbox.
Linguz
Linguz
The Forged Steel

Brohoof! : 10

Character List:
Name: Nidal
Sex: Female
Species: Khajiit

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:56 am

Cold as Ice will now be undergoing a massive edit by me which will hopefully improve the grammer/spelling, and the edit will be taken apart and re-assembled to meet my standards (I'll admit I kinda rushed the ending in my excitement for the sequel, which I am now kicking myself for).

Anyone who would like to help, it would be greatly appreciated.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Star Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:40 pm

I be read it about 2 times and found nothing really wrong and would love to know what was pissing people off........... And can NOT wait for the sequel!!!!!!! Rainbow
Shadow Star
Shadow Star
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 4

Character List:
Name: Shadow Star
Sex: female
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:42 am

Whelp, I've finally finished editing all of the story, from beginning to end Tilt
Before I put it on FiMFiction (and possibly EQD just for shiggles) I decided to put the new ending here so ya'll could get an early reading on it.

Most of the story remains the same, only a few differences and additions here and there, and MANY grammatical fixes. But the end has been reworked and expanded (went from 2 chapters to 5 chapters and an Epilogue). It ends in mostly the same way, but with a few...large...differences.

The sequel will still happen, most likely, but will be starting with a different timeline. I'll get more into that when I start working on it again.

But anyways, for now here are the last 5 chapters of the story:
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Epilogue

I will post the Epilogue once anyone that is interested gets a chance to read through these (Or whenever I wake up tomorrow Spike ) SCREW IT, HAVE AN EPILOGUE EARLY!

Please let me know what you think of the new ending, and if I have any grammatical things to fix up, and above all, please enjoy Lyra

Last edited by Nurse Redheart on Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : F*** IT! HAVE AN EPILOGUE)
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:57 pm

Finally got around to reading it. Only mistake I could spot is that the griffin Capitol is called Skybluff here and I believe Thunderbluff in the chapters already on FiMFiction... A great story, I found myself so engrossed that I could practically feel every emotion displayed within the lines. I look forward very much to the sequel!
Moonlight
Moonlight
Hydra

Brohoof! : 23

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:47 pm

Oh, thank you greatly. I originally had it saying Thunderbluff, but thought it was Skybluff for some reason, thanks for pointing that out for me Moonlight.
And I'm glad you enjoyed it Twilight Sparkle
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:55 pm

I think it may originally have been Skybluff before you went through and edited, but I can't remember. Oh well! And no problem, if you ever need proofreading or constructive criticism or anything, I'm willing to read anything you come up with!
Moonlight
Moonlight
Hydra

Brohoof! : 23

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content