Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings, everypony!

5 posters

Go down

Greetings, everypony! Empty Greetings, everypony!

Post by Elipsilon Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:01 pm

Okie, so I found this forum through EqD and thought that I should check it out. I go by the name 'Adam' on the internet (Just because). But you can call me by my real name if you want (Levi). I'm an active member of another forum, so I'm not sure if I'll post here very often. Anyways, I thought I should introduce myself :]

So, onto how I became a brony.
On the other forum I frequented I noticed that there were several people with pony avatars. At first I thought "Is that My Little Pony or something? Why do people have pony avatars? If there are that many people who like it, then this show has to have some sort of appeal." curious, I went to see if there was a thread explaining why this was. After I saw the thread and read the Q&A that were in the OP, I decided to watch an episode (mistake, I started with the first two episodes) after Pinkie started singing in the second episode I said "lolnope" and abandoned the thread. I didn't bother to tell them that I didn't like the show out of fear of being flamed (in retrospect, I should've posted there). I left the bronies to do their own thing for about three months before I gave the show another chance.
*Three months later*
After the episode Lesson Zero was released, a number of known bronies in that forum adopted a crazy-Twilight avatar. Once again curious (and a little disturbed) I decided to ask them about their avatars. They directed me to a link of Lesson Zero. After about ten minutes of watching I decided that my question was answered and, slightly disturbed by the episode, decided to never watch that episode ever again ever.
*2 weeks later*
A friend and I were browsing Youtube. In the 'suggested videos' box was a pony video. For no reason at all, we decided to watch it. The title of the video was something like "Bronies, what have you done to me?" and featured a clip of RD trying to teach FS how to cheer. We both thought that it was pretty funny and returned to aimlessly browsing. After he left I decided to check out some more pony videos. I found an abridged series and thought that the episodes looked pretty good. After I was sure no one was looking I decided to watch Look Before You Sleep. Two days later I watched the entire series. After some contemplating I figured that I should post in the forum's pony thread. They were happy to welcome me to the thread. After the nightmare night episode was released, I realized that I was a brony. The thread people were more than happy to welcome me to the herd, and I've been a brony ever since.
Fun fact: Lesson Zero is still my least favorite episode.
(Note: I excluded several other events that led to me being a brony; I only described the major ones)

So hello, everypony. :]
Elipsilon
Elipsilon
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 2

Back to top Go down

Greetings, everypony! Empty Re: Greetings, everypony!

Post by Linguz Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:18 pm

Hello. Might I be the first to say TL; DR. Welcome to Cloudsville, if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask.
Linguz
Linguz
The Forged Steel

Brohoof! : 10

Character List:
Name: Nidal
Sex: Female
Species: Khajiit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Cloud Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:00 pm

Welcome!!!!
Sky Cloud
Sky Cloud
Ursa Minor

Brohoof! : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by aruigus808 Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:22 pm

Elipsilon wrote:
That's actually my favorite episode Twilight crazy

But anyways, welcome! I am (apparently) the forums Mascot, whatever the hay that means Chicken. But your intro was a biiiiiit too long.

Who's your favorite pony?
from,
aruigus808
aruigus808
aruigus808
Mascot

Character List:
Name:
Sex: Stallion
Species: Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by Linguz Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:28 pm

You wanted to be the mascot 808. You have only yourself to blame.
Linguz
Linguz
The Forged Steel

Brohoof! : 10

Character List:
Name: Nidal
Sex: Female
Species: Khajiit

Back to top Go down

Post by Spitfire Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:33 pm

Welp, this is about 3 threads of posts in one!
I feel like there is another me here now...

Welcome, I too was hesitant, and still am, but glad that another person comes to our soon to be great fourms
Spitfire
Spitfire
Hydra

Brohoof! : 6

Character List:
Name: Wildfire
Sex: Herm
Species: Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by Elipsilon Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:45 pm

aruigus808 wrote:
Elipsilon wrote:
But anyways, welcome! I am (apparently) the forums Mascot, whatever the hay that means Chicken. But your intro was a biiiiiit too long.

Who's your favorite pony?
from,
aruigus808
Eeh, I have a tendency to ramble on about stuff xD

I would have to say that Twilight and Pinkie Pie are my favorites. Derpy is my favorite background character, though.
Elipsilon
Elipsilon
Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down