Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mandotory Introductory Thingy

3 posters

Go down

Mandotory Introductory Thingy Empty Mandotory Introductory Thingy

Post by Vexd Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:45 pm

Lets see, where to begin? Goofed off in Derpibooru, did a bit of writing in /mlp/, and now I'm here to do some FoE discussion. I think that covers everything.
Vexd
Vexd
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 2

Back to top Go down

Mandotory Introductory Thingy Empty Re: Mandotory Introductory Thingy

Post by Stringtheory Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:46 pm

Welcome to the land of the Mad! Twilight crazy
Pick one of the following as your (imaginary) joining gift: a shotgun, a bottle of whiskey, or infinite sanity. (Don't choose the sanity, it's overrated).
Over here is where we talk about Project Horizons: link (WARNING: spoilers)
Here's where we talk about random other stuff, from FiM to computer hardware and everything in between: link
Finally here's the link to the steam group thread in case you want to play games with us: link
The only major rule I can think of is that explicit stuff (pics, etc.) needs to be kept out of public threads (forumotion's rules, not ours), so PM's are okay.

Last edited by stringtheory on Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:25 pm

stringtheory wrote:
The only major rule I can think of is that explicit stuff (pics, etc.) needs to be kept out of public threads (forumotion's rules, not ours), so PM's are okay.
Also, don't be an asshat. Twilight Sparkle

Yep, those two pretty much summarize the forum rules.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vexd Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:01 pm

swicked wrote:Also, in case you're ever curious, the admins are gone. I mean, Robo has full powers IIRC, but the people who originally established this forum and invited the PHCC to it have abandoned it entirely, seems like.
tl;dr: the inmates are running the asylum Pinkie Pie
Well that's...encouraging, I think. Anyway, I'm mainly here for the Discussion on Project Horizons given the slew of spoilers tossed around on /mlp/ (especially when one tells you the one thing you're hoping is gonna happen for the protagonist isn't going to)
Vexd
Vexd
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum