Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+23
Downloaded Skill
Kattlarv
Valikdu
Scyto Harmony
Aonee
StoneSlinger88
Harmony Ltd.
Ironmonger
tylertoon2
Kippershy
Meleagridis
RoboRed
Katarn
Ketchup
O. Hinds
Scienza
Frost
Stringtheory
Tytan
CamoBadger
Moodyman90
cb5
27 posters

Page 17 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 17 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Guest Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:30 am

No idea what the fuck this is, but it made me laugh.:

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 17 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Tytan Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:26 am

Pretty sure he's being facetious:
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:30 am

scytobait:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:15 pm

Guarddogjr wrote:
No idea what the fuck this is, but it made me laugh.:
It's from saint young men. Buddha and Jesus become roommates... yes that is actually what it's about.
If you had to ask me to summarize it in one video it would be like if the writers were the guy from this:

The writers were tripping balls man.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Kattlarv Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:42 pm

@cb5: (serving) I take it you never can go to restaurants?

@EP: And to devote a post to it this time: Anyone happen to have spare time, and interest to help me proofread my 18+ fics? (And for the record, have given up on writing, just want to have my last ones finished, and out before new year)
Kattlarv
Kattlarv
Hydra

Brohoof! : 27

Character List:
Name: Dewflower
Sex: Female-ish
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:02 pm

The new Luna micro-series comic is out. It's goddamn fantastic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:04 pm

I've got nothing but spare time until the 4th, Katt. I'll give those a look, if you'd like.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:07 pm

Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:The new Luna micro-series comic is out. It's goddamn fantastic.
Anybody else notice the star trek reference?
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:08 pm

Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:The new Luna micro-series comic is out. It's goddamn fantastic.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 17 500475__safe_princess+luna_wat_idw_tiberius
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:32 pm

I could totally get behind the idea of a luna and tiberius comic.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:45 pm

tytanbait:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:53 pm

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 17 Tumblr_mjzorgsWME1qhxacso1_500

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:10 pm

camobait:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:27 pm

Ironmonger wrote:[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 17 Tumblr_mjzorgsWME1qhxacso1_500
That's a cute pup.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:12 pm

RoboRed wrote:
camobait:
Wait, so bait for camo is military machinery and schoolgirls? Nobody introduce him to mech girls otherwise they're going to be cleaning his spunk off the walls for weeks.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:23 pm

I was thinking about the future of the planet, and realized that millions of years from now, the entire ecosystem of the midwest is going to be composed of descendants of cows.

There will be predatory cows and burrowing cows and winged cows.
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Brohoof! : 248

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DkutlaOsterhagen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:37 pm

Scienza wrote:I was thinking about the future of the planet, and realized that millions of years from now, the entire ecosystem of the midwest is going to be composed of descendants of cows.

And the domestic pigs will rule over the continent in humanity's place.
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 17 Mother-of-god-meme

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:53 pm

saucy lulz:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:05 pm

Scienza wrote:I was thinking about the future of the planet, and realized that millions of years from now, the entire ecosystem of the midwest is going to be composed of descendants of cows.

Eh, probably animals will be smaller.  The reason being is that looking back before the dinosaur extinction they were already facing a mass extinction due to that the amount of food they needed to eat daily put a massive strain on the ecosystem.  What I mean by that is the reason why birds aren't as big as their ancestors, yes birds are a offshoot of dinosaurs people get over it cause the archaeopteryx, rahonavis and other dinsosaurs was pretty much a bird anyhow, is that there wasn't enough food to go around and the meteor that hit the gulf of mexico put a hell of a lot of strain on the ecosystem further.

Here's the long explanation:
http://www.amnh.org/science/papers/extinction_2012.php

Basically before the K/T extinction larger dinosaurs were on the decline whereas smaller dinosaurs were thriving.

With global warming animals like rats, cockroaches, flies and such are going to be perfectly fine.  What I mean by that is I doubt a million years from now we're NOT going to have cows as the top of the food chain.  Rather imagine smaller animals like rats and rodents being EVERYWHERE.

Last edited by cb5 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:47 pm

Nah, in millions of years, We'll all be uploaded into computers and riding around in starships powered by suns. We'll be communicating by pure thought--and I've got ten bucks that say CB's thought-messages will still somehow be lacking enough punctuation to piss me off every time he posts. And my downvote shall come in the form of a solar flare that will fry every circuit on his starship, disabling it long enough for me to paint it with EA's logo on the side.

Retribution is mine. It may take ten million years, but it shall be mine.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:56 pm

Mister Frost wrote:Nah, in millions of years, We'll all be uploaded into computers and riding around in starships powered by suns. We'll be communicating by pure thought--and I've got ten bucks that say CB's thought-messages will still somehow be lacking enough punctuation to piss me off every time he posts. And my downvote shall come in the form of a solar flare that will fry every circuit on his starship, disabling it long enough for me to paint it with EA's logo on the side.

Retribution is mine. It may take ten million years, but it shall be mine.
Strange, my downvotes already come from pure thought. My fingers don't even know what they're doing.

Oops, sorry Frost.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:03 am

Mister Frost wrote:disabling it long enough for me to paint it with EA's logo on the side.
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 17 Evil
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:05 am

cb5 wrote:
RoboRed wrote:
camobait:
Wait, so bait for camo is military machinery and schoolgirls?  Nobody introduce him to mech girls otherwise they're going to be cleaning his spunk off the walls for weeks.
Actually, those are specifically from Girls und Panzer.

BUUUUUUUT

Tell me more of these mech girls...
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:07 am

Mister Frost wrote:long enough for me to paint it with EA's logo on the side.

You... monster.
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:17 am

tytanbait:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:30 am

CamoBadger wrote:
cb5 wrote:
RoboRed wrote:
camobait:
Wait, so bait for camo is military machinery and schoolgirls?  Nobody introduce him to mech girls otherwise they're going to be cleaning his spunk off the walls for weeks.
Actually, those are specifically from Girls und Panzer.

BUUUUUUUT

Tell me more of these mech girls...
There's a thing called "mecha musume" which just translates to mecha girl.  Imagine how people humanize ponies.  Now imagine instead of humanizing ponies they humanized tanks, warplanes, battleships and such.  There's even video games surrounding this.

I'm trying to find a mech girl of the panzer, but the closest I can find is the panzerkampfwagen iii.

Personally the panzer iii one isn't drawn all that well.
a stug iii a t26 and a t34 instead:
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:43 am

lastbait:
Source
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:50 am

cb5 wrote:There's a thing called "mecha musume" which just translates to mecha girl.  Imagine how people humanize ponies.  Now imagine instead of humanizing ponies they humanized tanks, warplanes, battleships and such.  There's even video games surrounding this.

I'm trying to find a mech girl of the panzer, but the closest I can find is the panzerkampfwagen iii.

Personally the panzer iii one isn't drawn all that well.
a stug iii a t26 and a t34 instead:
Hm, this is interesting... I may look into this further... for science of course.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:01 am

"My crimes against humanity has given me the power to fight evil! Wait... Anyways!"

That was multiple levels of stupid I just watched. I ain't linking it here, just search Huge Quest by PlaugeofGripes on youtube.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:05 am

sweet fucking jesus this is my new fetish:

Last edited by CamoBadger on Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next