Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i miss my grandfather

3 posters

Go down

i miss my grandfather Empty i miss my grandfather

Post by brony all alone Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:28 pm

have you ever lost someone close to you? a few days ago i was looking for games i could trade in for GTA5 and i came across my book of pictures of me and my grandfather. and for a few days now ive been looking and remembering all the good times i had with him. when my ma and da were fighting he willingly took me in and treated me like a son. he tought me about bowling and now im pretty good at it. but the 1 thing i remember the most is:when i told my family and friends i was a brony, they said either "faggot, furry, or creep". all exept for grandpa. when i lived with him he was the nicest guy you could ever know. one X-mas he bought me seasons 1,2,3 of mlp fim and he WILLINGLY watched every episode with me, and wore a pinkie pie shirt while i wore my rainbowdash shirt. he actually was the one who got me interested in the elder scrolls series(i found him playing elder scrolls arena lol). he also showed me daggerfall and morrowind.(i showed him oblivion and skyrim. but it wasnt about the games or mlp or bowling lessons. it was about having someone care for you. before i waS to live with him i was a bitter and twisted excuse for a person. thanks to him my grades went from 40s to 90s. he always helped ANYONE in need.he kept hundreds of pics of me and him. he literally was a miracle in human form. the picture that i cried over the most was 20 minutes before his cancer took him,he had a photo taken of me and him. under it he wrote "i will always be with you,not in body but in soul and mind, dont stop beleiving.ps my house and everything i own is now yours. your loving grang father, jared(AKA turtle). i hope hes doing well. have you ever lost someone close?
brony all alone
brony all alone
Pegasus

Brohoof! : -1

Character List:
Name: RazorWing
Sex: Male
Species: Pegasus

Back to top Go down

i miss my grandfather Empty Re: i miss my grandfather

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:48 pm

How the f*** can someone leave a dislike on the above ?

To answer the question, not really. I don't have any of my grandparents left, but I wasn't that close to them in the first place. And when they died it was more relief that I felt, that their suffering was over. I don't that kind of feel of loss.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:59 pm

Two great grandfathers, a great grandmother, two grandfathers, a great uncle and great aunt, and a cousin.

Of all of them, I miss my grandfathers and my cousin the most.

We're here for you if you need to talk.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content