Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Equestrian Armored Division

+5
Fuzzy
Vergil
StoneSlinger88
Harmony Ltd.
RoboRed
9 posters

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

Royal Equestrian Armored Division - Page 3 Empty Re: Royal Equestrian Armored Division

Post by Valikdu Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:30 pm

I don't get the point of the Sexton I. Everything is the same as with the non-premium Sexton. Well, except for the turn rate (why that's different i don't know, as the chassis is the same).
Did they, like, have an obligation to put in a premium Sexton as it was advertised as a premium?
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Royal Equestrian Armored Division - Page 3 Empty Re: Royal Equestrian Armored Division

Post by StoneSlinger88 Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:44 pm

Last wrote:It's a bit of an inside joke.

Big mac Bwahahahaha oh my dirty mind had fun with that sentence.
StoneSlinger88
StoneSlinger88
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name: Judge
Sex: Male
Species: Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:27 pm

StoneSlinger88 wrote:
Last wrote:It's a bit of an inside joke.

Big mac Bwahahahaha oh my dirty mind had fun with that sentence.
I'm really not sure I want to know what you were thinking.

On the other hand, I am one curious little bastard...
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneSlinger88 Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:49 pm

So is Lemmiwinks.

Spoiler:
StoneSlinger88
StoneSlinger88
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:11 pm

*eyetwitch*...Pardon me while I go drive a nail though my skull now...
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneSlinger88 Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:15 pm

You said you were curious.
StoneSlinger88
StoneSlinger88
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneSlinger88 Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:09 am

I LOVE THE VK36.01H! 2243 damage done. 2230 potential damage received. M6 drove around a corner to kill me. I tracked him, drove past him as he tried to rotate his turret, turned the corner, and unloaded into his ass where his gun couldn't get me. And a T1 Heavy was trying to shoot me in my side and was bouncing off pathetically before I lit him up too. KV-1 tried a derp on me and failed, barely giving me scratches. An Excelsior I just tracked and penned through the front. Flanked a Wolverine and destroyed it.

All it takes is a little angling and let that Konisch do the rest.
StoneSlinger88
StoneSlinger88
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:35 am

StoneSlinger88 wrote:*vaguely carnal description of combat

Um... With Martini on your avatar, I'm kind of creeped out. Derpy Hooves
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:40 am

PENETRATION!
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:23 am

Royal Equestrian Armored Division - Page 3 552618_406332362803971_968848891_n
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:41 am

Royal Equestrian Armored Division - Page 3 Tumblr_mcqcyw9EMd1r9waklo1_500
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:51 am

I am liking that gif so hard right now.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzy Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:28 am

Some cool news:

This has been revealed as the next "gift tank" to go out, the Soviet Tier 3 Light Tank "LTP", looks kinda awful, I'll enjoy the free garage slot.

- Q: “What’s the problem with introducing the Firefly?” A: “The fact we say ‘no comment’ doesn’t mean there is a problem”

Yeah, sure.

- second British TD branch – “when it’s done it’s done”, FV4005 has a chance of appearing in it

For those who don't know, the FV4005 is another 183mm gun

- SerB states that the limit for implementing tanks is not defined by a year, but by tank generation (SS: current unofficial limit is 1969)

Seems 1965 has expanded again, potential for a Sheriden then?

- the new Soviet medium branch (when it’s implemented) will most likely start from the tier 5 T-34

So if you want the new ones, consider a bit of work

- after the Japanese tree, the combined EU tree is planned, but it’s not yet sure

I wonder what nations are included. Some Eastern Blocks, Italy...

- Q: “Will there be German vehicles with autoloaders?” A: “Hehe…” (SS: second German TD line will have autoloaders)

Oh my.

- there will be a global remodelling of the vehicles, that was announced earlier – with alternative models/differently armored hulls, it will be more like “hull with more armor = less speed” and vice versa

Best example I know of is the Cromwell, the Mk7 had 110mm of frontal armour at one point.

- it’s theoretically possible KV-1S will be transferred to tier 5 with its historical gun (eg. will lose the 122mm), but DEFINITELY not anytime soon

PLEASE

- lowtier Soviet tanks (T-12, T-24) will come, but not anytime soon

- British superheavy 100 (1XX) series tanks will be introduced, if someone finds any data on them (SS: some say it’s just a hoax tbh)

Yeah, I'd think that's a hoax. Some of the British community did research and found that nothing exists for these, it was just a prospective weight limit for a new heavy tank that eventually became the Conqueror and dropped to 65 tons.

- a Taiwanese branch was considered, Chinese partners wouldn’t be against it (in their eyes, Taiwan is “theirs” – a “renegade province”), but in the end, not enough adequate vehicles were found

Yay politics
Fuzzy
Fuzzy
Unicorn

Brohoof! : 68

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NgCmMMuecDRzbX05uIsZN1sN5HdH

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:41 pm

StoneSlinger88 wrote:So is Lemmiwinks.

Spoiler:

Wat

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:50 pm

- it’s theoretically possible KV-1S will be transferred to tier 5 with its historical gun (eg. will lose the 122mm), but DEFINITELY not anytime soon

PLEASE

YES
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:25 pm

Fuzzy wrote:Some cool news:

This has been revealed as the next "gift tank" to go out, the Soviet Tier 3 Light Tank "LTP", looks kinda awful, I'll enjoy the free garage slot.
*looks at stats* Eh, doesn't look that bad, but I'll be damned if I play into their hands and use a Russian tank.

Fuzzy wrote:- Q: “What’s the problem with introducing the Firefly?” A: “The fact we say ‘no comment’ doesn’t mean there is a problem”

Yeah, sure.

I'm probably gonna start moving up the British med line the day that thing comes out.

Fuzzy wrote:- second British TD branch – “when it’s done it’s done”, FV4005 has a chance of appearing in it

For those who don't know, the FV4005 is another 183mm gun

...That's still a big gun...

Hmm...a second branch. I am rather interest.

Fuzzy wrote:- SerB states that the limit for implementing tanks is not defined by a year, but by tank generation (SS: current unofficial limit is 1969)

Seems 1965 has expanded again, potential for a Sheriden then?

I wouldn't mind that.

Fuzzy wrote:- the new Soviet medium branch (when it’s implemented) will most likely start from the tier 5 T-34

So if you want the new ones, consider a bit of work

Meh.

Fuzzy wrote:- after the Japanese tree, the combined EU tree is planned, but it’s not yet sure

I wonder what nations are included. Some Eastern Blocks, Italy...

I can't wait. But they need to hurry with that Jap tree.

Fuzzy wrote:- Q: “Will there be German vehicles with autoloaders?” A: “Hehe…” (SS: second German TD line will have autoloaders)

Oh my.
Royal Equestrian Armored Division - Page 3 Mlfw5473-13389047588362

Fuzzy wrote:- there will be a global remodelling of the vehicles, that was announced earlier – with alternative models/differently armored hulls, it will be more like “hull with more armor = less speed” and vice versa

Best example I know of is the Cromwell, the Mk7 had 110mm of frontal armour at one point.

I'm interested to see how this pans out.

Fuzzy wrote:- it’s theoretically possible KV-1S will be transferred to tier 5 with its historical gun (eg. will lose the 122mm), but DEFINITELY not anytime soon

PLEASE

THIS. VERY MUCH THIS.

Fuzzy wrote:- lowtier Soviet tanks (T-12, T-24) will come, but not anytime soon
Meh.

Fuzzy wrote:- British superheavy 100 (1XX) series tanks will be introduced, if someone finds any data on them (SS: some say it’s just a hoax tbh)

Yeah, I'd think that's a hoax. Some of the British community did research and found that nothing exists for these, it was just a prospective weight limit for a new heavy tank that eventually became the Conqueror and dropped to 65 tons.

Eh, not that I really cared anyways.

Fuzzy wrote:- a Taiwanese branch was considered, Chinese partners wouldn’t be against it (in their eyes, Taiwan is “theirs” – a “renegade province”), but in the end, not enough adequate vehicles were found

Yay politics
"Politics...how tiresome..."
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:47 pm

I'm gonna dick around in the test server for a bit since it's the last day before the patch. Gonna mess with the FV4202, Tortoise, Leopard Prototype A, and E-25.

And the TOG for the hell of it.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:22 pm

i kinda like this thing:
Wish it was a tiny bit faster, though. But it is quite maneuverable.

Sadly, most of the games have been shit. Tortoise is fine, but I seemed to be bouncing quite a few shots in other games. Not sure why. E-25 I can't get a good feel for. Not really sure if I want it anyways. TOG is nice, but I can't get a good feel for it because shit teams and no one at tier 6. Leopard pt A...well, it's not bad. I just need to play it like the IP, minding the fact that anything that hits will hurt. Although I did take several hits to the tracks without damage or immobilization. That was pretty slick.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:44 pm

well, things started out nice...:

...Then all the teams went completely bugfucking retarded. I was hoping to finally nab my final engine for the Ferdie, but I decided to call it a night before my head exploded in rage.

I saved the replay from that 1st class mastery, though. That was a VERY close call.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneSlinger88 Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:06 pm

I know your pain, there were some terrible teams earlier.
StoneSlinger88
StoneSlinger88
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:07 pm

I was hoping that maybe, just maybe, they'd all stay in the test server from earlier. No such luck.Scootaloo 
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:49 pm

well, not bad for my first (and only) match of the day:

Seriously, though. I'm kinda wiped. Also, I gotta reinstall my mods, as well as my beloved July 4th garage. This is gonna take some time.

Also, WHERE THE FUCK DO I SELL MY SP FOR GOLD!?!? WG's been awfully mum on how to do that...
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:51 pm

oops...:
I'll...uh...I'll fix that later...

Uploading that replay, btw. I'll post it tomorrow when I wake up.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:16 am

Here it is:

First vid also showcasing my Guardian Tank voice pack, but most of it was drowned out by the REALLY LOUD Historical Gun Sounds mod...
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:34 pm

So, I don't think I've ever done this much damage before now...
Spoiler:
Though most of them were T8s.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vergil Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:47 pm

Naturally now that I'm out of state I want to tanks.
Vergil
Vergil
Mobius One

Brohoof! : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:11 pm

Can you link me that crosshairs you use? I need to put that in while I'm reinstalling mods.

Ketchup wrote:So, I don't think I've ever done this much damage before now...
Spoiler:
Though most of them were T8s.
I don't even think I've ever dealt that much damage...
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vergil Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:25 pm

Soon as I can get at my mediafire I will
Vergil
Vergil
Mobius One

Brohoof! : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkeye92 Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:29 pm

Well, I finally got the tier 9 VK yesterday. I needed to get four thousand xp to unlock it and had to suffer though SIXTEEN defeats IN A ROW before I even got my double, let alone any hope of ditching the worthless piece of trash.

The tier 9 version seems better than the tier 8 version, sidescraping can bounce tier ten shells. The only problem is that it has to fight often the enemies' heaviest tanks head on and with the long 10.5 it's woefully inadequate.
I've had to stop playing after no less than six defeats in a row doing a grand total of maybe 2k of damage over all of them and losing a minimum of 10k of credits a match.

This is one of those times where I feel it's probably not the tank being bad, it's just my innate lack of skill in the game so when I'm not in an obviously good tank playing against utter noobs it's me causing the horrible games and by my simply being there causing my team to lose because they're effectively a man down.
hawkeye92
hawkeye92
Pegasus

Brohoof! : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:38 pm

Maybe you should play to the tank's innate bounciness and hold lines and bounce shots. Might be good practice anyways. From what I've heard, the Maus has a pretty crappy gun as well.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next