Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+11
Downloaded Skill
Katarn
Frost
Icy Shake
O. Hinds
RoboRed
Valikdu
Tytan
Stringtheory
Ironmonger
Scienza
15 posters

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Stringtheory Tue May 19, 2015 1:06 pm

Ironmonger wrote:
This sums up how nearly all of my conversations with IRL friends go:
I prefer this animated version:
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Valikdu Tue May 19, 2015 3:18 pm

MGRR is... stupid.
Although, the music is great, the visual designs are great, and the catch phrases are... catchy.

So,
HE COULD BREAK CELESTIA IN TWO!! WITH HIS BARE HANDS!!!:
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 3:43 pm

Iron, you got 9001 posts. Weird the vid Val posted kinda goes with that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue May 19, 2015 3:52 pm

@Last

I don't follow. That could be because I've done almost nothing but equations for the past 3-4 days, so everything is just numbers to me at the moment.

Edit: I don't see in color. I see in calculus.
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 2 The-science-she-intensifies_fb_2781981

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 3:59 pm

You're not aware of that meme? Well, then just think of it as a random post milestone then. We used to congratulate each other for them all the time in the RP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Wed May 20, 2015 7:11 am

lulz:

Funny thing is, I was in fact pondering yesterday the idea of creating a brand playing the same illuminati conspiracy theories.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed May 20, 2015 10:09 am

@Harmony

Eye see what you did there.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Wed May 20, 2015 12:15 pm

Cosplay, please.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu May 21, 2015 10:42 am

*pffft*:
https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/11031905_10152973170087991_2857391168568037410_n.jpg?oh=48bc111db19aca045e4dfddff026d777&oe=55FE1477
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu May 21, 2015 10:51 am

IIRC, Puerto Rico's flag was made AFTER Cap's first appearance.
Capitan first appeared in 1941. Current Puerto Rico's flag was adopted in 1952
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Puerto_Rico
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu May 21, 2015 11:00 am

Incorrect. It's existed since 1892.

wikipediablargle:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu May 21, 2015 11:47 am

Yes, design, but colors were different.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu May 21, 2015 12:07 pm

If there remained any doubt that Paypal cannot be trusted with your money...
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu May 21, 2015 2:30 pm

hipocrilulz:
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 2:46 pm

Is it a giant picture or something? Not sure about anyone else but neither the image or URL really wants to load.

Also watching Highschool of the dead on Hulu with a friend, I've seen it before but I wanted to show a friend how ridiculous it was. Does Hulu censor a lot of shows? It's not that big a deal it's just so blatantly obvious I find it much more distracting than the thing they're censoring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Icy Shake Thu May 21, 2015 9:14 pm

So it turns out that chocolate ice cream topped with cheap-ass champagne is pretty alright.
Icy Shake
Icy Shake
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 308

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 9:24 pm

Spoiler:
^Anyone for Norwegian prog metal? Got some awesome bass playing. Very energetic song.

Other news, I now have a cassette tape for my car, because I secretly live in the twentieth century still. No longer am I tied to the local radio stations' whims. Also, some people still make cassette tapes for their albums. This is kind of strange.

@Icy
Definitely sounds like a good combination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 9:33 pm

Do they sound different? That's the reason I've been given for the continued existence of records.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu May 21, 2015 9:34 pm

When the month in the field is finally over
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 10:13 pm

Last wrote:Do they sound different? That's the reason I've been given for the continued existence of records.
AFAIK they sound worse, usually, compared to high quality digital stuff. Definitely different sounding to some degree; the artifacts and mechanical sounds will be different.

I'm not really that surprised to see bands doing it tbh - well, not surprised black metal bands are doing it, anyway, as they're somewhat traditional. Hell, Dead's application to Mayhem was supposedly a demo tape, a letter, and a crucified mouse. Anway, I guess the cassette has a sort of mythical, lo-fi, DIY air about it - less "classy" than a record, but similarly engaged by a certain (hipster-ish) aesthetic. I can see the appeal - like I've said before, IIRC, one of the reasons I liked V/H/S was its drawing, intentional or not, from this cultural current. It's an anti-social, anti-polish, anti-narrative movie... when it's at its best, at least.

But in my case my car just doesn't have a CD player or USB port or anything like that, so, yeah, gotta use cassettes.

@Frost
Don't clog the internet up too much! :P

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri May 22, 2015 3:38 am

this is soo me (big picture):

*sobs quietly*
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri May 22, 2015 11:07 am

I think i found a rage game for my channel:

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Fri May 22, 2015 3:44 pm

da...fuq?

Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri May 22, 2015 4:56 pm

Well, finally managed to see Perturbed Maxwell, and it was definitely worth it. It managed to portray several surprisingly positive themes rather cleanly and unobtrusively into the spectacular (in the literal sense--it was rather artistic in the visuals, gruesome and bizarre as they often were) action sequences. Overall, pretty damn solid
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri May 22, 2015 5:49 pm

FLAMETHROWER GUITAR
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Fri May 22, 2015 5:53 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:FLAMETHROWER GUITAR
Just saw Max Max?
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri May 22, 2015 6:00 pm

Naw, saw it last saturday.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Fri May 22, 2015 6:06 pm

Frost wrote:Well, finally managed to see Perturbed Maxwell, and it was definitely worth it. It managed to portray several surprisingly positive themes rather cleanly and unobtrusively into the spectacular (in the literal sense--it was rather artistic in the visuals, gruesome and bizarre as they often were) action sequences. Overall, pretty damn solid
Care to link to it, all I get is advanced math articles... Applebloom
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri May 22, 2015 9:11 pm

Frost's talking about Mad Max, String :v
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Fri May 22, 2015 10:02 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:Frost's talking about Mad Max, String :v
*sigh* and now I feel stupid... Scootaloo
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next