Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+21
Scienza
Cptadder
O. Hinds
Frost
Kattlarv
Valikdu
Aonee
Ketchup
Tytan
Penby
Admiral Stoic Rum
Harmony Ltd.
Scyto Harmony
Katarn
RoboRed
Stringtheory
Moodyman90
StoneSlinger88
Ironmonger
OneMoreDaySK
CamoBadger
25 posters

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by RoboRed Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:17 pm

Didn't even realize.

...WHELP.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Moodyman90 Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:23 pm

In zee dip ya go Robo!
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:29 pm

Can someone explain to me "Twitch Plays Pokemon"?

And more precisely the significance of these various fanarts?

http://diarrheaworldstarhiphop.tumblr.com/post/77352179330/childoftengu-welcome-to-twitch-plays
http://diarrheaworldstarhiphop.tumblr.com/post/77364534195/shatterstag-camefortumb1rgold
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:33 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:
bring in the crossovers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3KUZVkco4g

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 2 Grumpy-cat-no
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Sex: Male
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:33 pm

Well. New government initiated impeachment of president and pass it. Right now old president have no power in Ukraine. New one will be elected after presidential race, which will start on 25 of May. In overall people still mourning the dead, but in same time happy with what's happening. Also. Yesterday we had weather cast with severe Lenin-o-fall. In many regions statues of Lenin were pulled down.
Timoshenko got out from the jail. Right now she's heading to main square of the Kiev. My guess - she'll try become president. And she got not really bad chances.

Edit:
Photos from president's estate (long picture). Note. It's REALLY big estate.
Spoiler:

Last picture - 1 kg golden coin, that was presented to president on his anniversary.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:49 pm

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 2 Tumblr_n1a15nMPB11qhxbedo1_500

Can't remember the name of that series...
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:50 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:Can someone explain to me "Twitch Plays Pokemon"?

http://diarrheaworldstarhiphop.tumblr.com/post/77352179330/childoftengu-welcome-to-twitch-plays
http://diarrheaworldstarhiphop.tumblr.com/post/77364534195/shatterstag-camefortumb1rgold
Other than somebody set up a game of pokemon red that controlled by any and everybody on twitch tv and it chaos since thousands of people are inputting directions at the same time, not much else to say.

As for the series, it was called Doug.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:04 pm

Why the fire!Eevee is supposedly so evil in that game while the bird is some kind of messianic figure, what is Helix, what is the PC Of Judgment, etc...

Basically, other than the most basic details that Moody answered, if anyone knows what the shit is going on there?
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:06 pm

It's a game of Pokemon Red put up on TwitchTV. Everyone can put commands in on the chat and the game will do them.
Problem is that it's 80000 people putting in commands at the same time, so it's fucking chaos.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:08 pm

Lets see, TPP is a twitch stream of Pokemon Red where 'Red' is controlled via commands from the chat (e.g. up, down, left, right, a, b, start). So the first gif is basically how inputting commands usually goes: very random at best.

As for the second fanart, starting at the top is helix (or rather helix fossil), whom the fans elevated to deity status, because apparently a while ago people were mashing 'use' on it and it always came back as 'it's not time to use that' and somehow that got extrapolated into its own micro-religion. Underneath helix looks like some pokemon that got released and were actually good. Underneath that 'bird jesus' (no, I'm not kidding), giving the helix fossil to who I assume is 'red'. I assume the tower is the pokemon tower. Underneath them are all the badges gotten at the time of drawing. Underneath that are what look to be the current pokemon in the party as of the time of drawing, and the 'PC of judgement' (because whenever TPP goes into a PC, they invariably release at least one pokemon accidentally). Finally on the bottom level is Flareon, the so called 'false prophet' (because from what I can gather they released a bunch of good pokemon right after they evolved Flareon or something, and the internet did its work), the 'evil' dome fossil (because helix is good and dome is bad for whatever reason), the moons and the gold bars represents all the items they have lost while playing (three moon stones(?) and four nuggets). Why flareon is holding the S.S. ticket I have no idea.
So there you go...damn I know way too much about this... Scootaloo

Last edited by stringtheory on Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:10 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:Why the fire!Eevee is supposedly so evil in that game while the bird is some kind of messianic figure, what is Helix, what is the PC Of Judgment, etc...

Basically, other than the most basic details that Moody answered, if anyone knows what the shit is going on there?
fire!Eevee is seen as the antichrist because it was supposed to be a Vaporeon so it could learn surf. However, it ended up getting the wrong stone. After it evolved, they ended up releasing Charmeleon, who was the starter, which caused a lot of rage.
Pidgeot, aka Jesus, was level 45 after only 4 gyms, and is fucking boss, so it's seen as the messiah of the game.
The Helix is the fossil they got in the cave, and there's a joke that before anything can get done the players must consult it for advice and do whatever it says. They also consult the SS Ticket.
The PC of Judgement is where they accidentally released Abby the Charmeleon and Jay Leno the rattata on accident, and is pure evil.
Other ones are "Down is Evil" because it has caused them to jump down ledges in the wrong spot several times and is seen as a troll move.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:16 pm

Ah, thanks.

I ask because things related to that stream are all over my Tumblr dashboard, so I want to understand what I'm looking at.

You know what, I'm sure there's already a TVTropes page on this. Let's see...
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:27 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:Ah, thanks.

I ask because things related to that stream are all over my Tumblr dashboard, so I want to understand what I'm looking at.

You know what, I'm sure there's already a TVTropes page on this. Let's see...
Yup

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/LetsPlay/TwitchPlaysPokemon
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Penby Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:37 pm

This is literately nothing special, just something I've been working on for the past week. Nothing pony-related at all. 
 For reasons I can't explain it doesn't really 'fit' with my DA page and i'm not 100% sure what to do with it. So while I decide, here it is. Just so it can be shown to some people. 
Spoiler:
Penby
Penby
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 44

http://penby.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:10 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:
Can't remember the name of that series...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doug
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:17 pm

Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:48 pm

Have they fought Koga yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:52 pm

Last wrote:Have they fought Koga yet?
Yeah, they beat him yesterday.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:30 pm

Well I was typing on my phone at the time of my last reply, so other than the most basic details was all I could do anyways.

That said, all the detail you could want is "The Internet happened." Random shit happens and the internet grabs on to it like it's the most important thing that will ever happen again. Until the next random thing anyways.

Twitch has done some impressive things but is it's own worst enemy.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:39 pm

CamoBadger wrote:

Damn. Was hoping they'd be bumping against invisible walls forever.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:51 pm

Last wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:

I'm sure they did. It took them 12 hours to cut the tree out of the second town.
I'm just waiting for them to reach Victory Road. That will be fucking hilarious.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:59 pm

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 2 Photos
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:22 pm

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 2 Tumblr_mzkif5e9ba1skiafyo1_1280

HAPPY RAGNAROK EVERYONE!

I'll see you all on the battlefields of Valhalla!
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:26 pm

Tytan wrote:[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 2 Tumblr_mzkif5e9ba1skiafyo1_1280

HAPPY RAGNAROK EVERYONE!

[Blonde beard-growing and horned helmet-wearing intensifies.]

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:54 pm

Once again, the Apocalypse fails to deliver.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:56 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:Once again, the Apocalypse fails to deliver.

Unfortunately.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:33 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
Last wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:

I'm sure they did. It took them 12 hours to cut the tree out of the second town.
I'm just waiting for them to reach Victory Road. That will be fucking hilarious.
IF they can get past this...

Apparently there was talk of making it easier so that it was actually possible.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:36 pm

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 2 USE%20YOUR%20INTELLECT%2C%20EVADE%20MY%20BLOWS
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:53 pm

Tytan wrote:[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 2 Tumblr_mzkif5e9ba1skiafyo1_1280

HAPPY RAGNAROK EVERYONE!

Damnit, and this is the one I wanted most. It better start soon, because I think the 22nd is almost over in that area.
Time to prepare myself for the final battle and glorious death.

And sorry to burst your bubble, but Valhalla doesn't exist anymore after Ragnarok. That's what all the warriors there are waiting for: the final glorious battle that is Ragnarok, when everything dies including the gods.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:03 pm

Playing monster hunter earlier, it's finally time to take down the Lagiacrus. A sea serpent that they've been telling you you'll eventually have to take down from the beginning of the game.

As always they give me fifty minutes to handle the quest.

*Ten minute warning pops up.*

I finally notice the sea serpent starting to limp. I go about setting up my shock trap, happy that the Lagiacrus goes in without any issue. Frantically I search my item bar for tranq bombs only to discover that I left town without them.

Now defeating the lagiacrus is impossible. The five minute warning pops up and the monster knocks me out for the third and final time.

Yup. I'm going to need a long break from this game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next